Chiang Mai Meeting

francois

another one soon, are you going to come?  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

hi'

as the latest meeting was a nice evening, some if not many suggest another one :o

so, let's go for another one, let's say another wenesday, end of May or beginning of June,

it's all up to you, we may go to the same place, we may change ...

we were 10 members last time and a peak of 17 peope around the table with our guests :D

let's move on, give your ideas :D

and please be positive ...

cheers

francois

My friend and I will make it back up there on the 26th and would make it to the meeting. Since I'm on the net everyday,it's not a problem as long as you give a little notice before so we know the venue. Look forward to seeing everyone. :o

Maybe a monthly meeting held on a fixed day (i.e. 2nd Wednesday of the month) would allow people to plan ahead?

We enjoyed meeting people at the last meeting and we'll certainly go to another meeting. However, we can't make it to one until the middle of June.

hi'

nice already 10 positive votes :D

looks like, it's workin' :-)

I've got a simple idea ...

let's do one on wenesday 26th of may and talk about this together ... a bit more than last time .. :o

would be nice that some try other places as mentionned earlier, like the house, or the writers cafe, I'll move to try some this week.

the Elaine's idea is nice too, a fixed one easy to plan, and easy to come to :D

go on, we were ten members last time, we should be more on this one ...

I do think that it's only a question of coming a first time ... then come again and again,

the company of nice people is addictive, but it's so nice :D

cheers

francois

Maybe a monthly meeting held on a fixed day (i.e. 2nd Wednesday of the month) would allow people to plan ahead?

A fixed time? Not for me. I just finished getting rid of anything in my life with a fixed time... :o

:D

A fixed time? Not for me. I just finished getting rid of anything in my life with a fixed time...

Obviously an independant thinker here.

Why don't you go to the meeting the day before or after?

Do your own thing.

hi all '

well, from different posts or pm it seems that we have to make a new one and talk about the next ones together and it will be a lot easier to decide together around a table :o

and welcome to the 3 who vote "I'll come coz I missed the last" who will come to join us

so let's say wenesday 26th of May at Mango Tree around 6pm or 6h30pm :D

what about this?

francois

hi'

SURE doisaket :D

have to ask to p1p's wife if it's ok .. I mean a child meeting take some space and a lot of attention too, our mrs could be busy :D

but it's a nice idea ... :o

so, here we are ... going for another one, this is nice !

cheers

francois