Just been told I need to re-register my address before I can renew my retirement visa. Apart from a shed load of paperwork, my landlord now has to fill out a power of attorney form. Where do I get the 10 Baht revenue stamp that they are asking for? I'm based in Kata and submitting in Phuket Town.