Who Is George?

fisherman

I have a feeling that our George is actually Georgie Porgie

I have been reading the posts recently and it appears to me that GP incites more mayhem and dispair than the whole of the banned 'Thaivisa 7'

Why doesn't his disrupter of happiness get banned along with the others?

Even still his recent posts have been rude and insulting, whist being petulant and sullen too by the way, casting himself as the 'victim'....

I have a feeling the truth is in the 1st line of this post

No not drinking, though it is a nice thought.

But the obvious favoritism shown for the 'fool' makes me think you must be one in the same or at least related? He says what he wants and no reprisals, otherfight back and are banned.

I suppose I will be banned for speaking out of turn now, like the others....

fisherman Posted: Wed 2004-04-07, 17:01:51 

Group: Members

Member No.: 8,869

Thats just the point, you proberly wont go quick at 50, it could be a long slow death filled with terrible bouts of smoking related illness.... waiting to die, like my dad is now, poor bugger.

But chin up, just nip out and have a fag, you will feel better for it...

Bash

George and I don't know each other, but I certainly admire him for being able to keep his opinions to himself. I'm not very good at that! :D

As far as why he keeps allowing me to post. all I had to do is go back and look at the tripe that "fisherman" posted, and I knew the answer. Every once in a while I actually come up with something interesting to discuss. You Basher, certainly couldn't be accused of that.

By the way, you forgot that you were using one of your other nicks and signed the post above "Bash", even though it was posted by "fisher".

Who's "the fool"?

PS How many nicks do you have anyway? :o

I thought that it was a little strange when a post came out supporting Basher and the gentleman and all their cronies, the day after they were thrown off.

Most people that I know just find their childish posts and antics annoying.

However, since that time, I have pointed out 2 or 3 instances when Basher is writing in under different nicks, usually to complain about me.

I would suggest that the thread supporting "The Lads" was probably mostly a bunch of fake nicks used by them and others of their ilk, who were bounced last week, and a few other members who were tricked into going along with them.

What won't they stoop to?

Mr Georgie, I have been a victim of your wrath on two occasions. I have been called the gentleman on these occasions and you really let fly on me.

I look at this website quite a bit when I am offshore and very little, when I am home.

What I see happening on this forum is: you are the prime antagonist, like you are doing now, you bait people until they react, then you turn the tables on them and cry fowl.

I, like many others on this forum find you to be a pain in the rear and I am bewildered as to why the owners of this forum let you stay??

In the majority of your posts, you are callng people "dumb ass", "uneducated" and just constantly belittleing other peoples views.

I find you to be a self righteous imbecile with obviously to much time on your hands!

I remember when you posted to have the gentleman banned, I too put up a poll to have you banned. Do you remember the results? I do!.

The votes for you to be banned were 3 to 1 against the gent!

I think your an idiot and you should be dealt with. :o

I have read the wart of the ring thread and a few others, where the funny one liners came thick and fast. I think the majority were great and still cannot imagine why the gentleman scamp was thrown from the forum? or the others for that matter?. If this is a "expat type" forum isn't it ok for expats to have a little fun now and then and not to be slapped for light witted humour. I personally enjoy the banter and will hopefully link up with a few of these renegades when I live in Thailand.

I personally think George (boss), you slap the wrong hands!

I thought that it was a little strange when a post came out supporting Basher and the gentleman and all their cronies, the day after they were thrown off.

Most people that I know just find their childish posts and antics annoying.

However, since that time, I have pointed out 2 or 3 instances when Basher is writing in under different nicks, usually to complain about me.

I would suggest that the thread supporting "The Lads" was probably mostly a bunch of fake nicks used by them and others of their ilk, who were bounced last week, and a few other members who were tricked into going along with them.

What won't they stoop to?

I do remember the gent catching you out with your other nick as well "Ulyssis"? or something of that nature. So this is just what I have been writing about, antagonist and an idiot.

This man would kick someone when he is down, but flee if confronted :o

sickbuffalo Posted on: Fri 2004-03-26, 11:45:21

Replies: 17

Views: 236  Hello,

Yes I am not in Australia now, I am away at work, but why on earth would you be checking my IP?

Thanks for all of your help and I have instructed my wife to apply for passports for the kids.

Regards

Andy

Australia

gent, This is when Doctor Patpong busted you for lying about who and where you were by checking your ISP when you were on vacation last time.

By the way, you are suspended.

Boy I'm good! :o

Figured out how to use a Proxy ehhh? Must have been Basher; Those two extra IQ points really do count! :o

No wonder people want to come after you, I would love to punch f+uck out of you!

I have reported this thread to George.

If anyone knows anything about Georgie, where he lives/works, please PM me, you are pissing off another tough Aussie. I am coming after you, thats a promise!

Figured out how to use a Proxy ehhh? Must have been Basher; Those two extra IQ points really do count!  :D

No wonder people want to come after you, I would love to punch f+uck out of you!

I have reported this thread to George.

If anyone knows anything about Georgie, where he lives/works, please PM me, you are pissing off another tough Aussie. I am coming after you, thats a promise!

Gent....give it a rest... :o

sickbuffalo your ######ed!, Mon 2004-05-17, 05:38:57   

I am coming to get you #####, you think the gent threatened you?, nothing like I am. I WILL ######en kill you, take that as a ######en fact. I have had enough of you, you do it everytime I log on. I will find you out, that I promise. You will be sitting in a bar and I will grab your ######en head and head butt you to ######en death!

--------------------

This is a PM that I just got from the gent.

Now, for those of you who are reading this, this is what stupid people always resort to.

I have been fooling around with these two for months. Making them look like fools and all they can muster is to follow me around calling me childish names and constantly threatening me. :D

Let's face it, with their IQs, what else can they do? :o

This is why your mother told you to get an education, so you don't end up like them! :D

Yeah, I think that you are right, however, I'm doing my best to stay within the rules, but sometimes I just want to come out with the obvious truth.

I mean, who would be stupid enough to follow me around for months, being made into total fools, trying to bother me and then trying to say that it is my fault.

You won't leave me alone, and what kind of pussies would go around threatening someone who they know has health problems anyway, especially after all the garbage about being big tough "honorable" SAS soldiers, because someone insulted you on the Internet?

Don't read my posts ijits!

You say that I'm a low-life, but have ever seen me threaten anyone on here?

I would never sink so low, but I don't have to. I am reasonably intelligent.

I can use my brains.

Get a life you two, and if you threaten me again, I am going to contact my Thai Police friends and make your lives even more miserable.

I am tired of being threatened by human garbage.

sickbuffalo your ######ed!, Mon 2004-05-17, 05:38:57    

I am coming to get you #####, you think the gent threatened you?, nothing like I am. I WILL ######en kill you, take that as a ######en fact. I have had enough of you, you do it everytime I log on. I will find you out, that I promise. You will be sitting in a bar and I will grab your ######en head and head butt you to ######en death!

--------------------

This is a PM that I just got from the gent.

Now, for those of you who are reading this, this is what stupid people always resort to.

I have been fooling around with these two for months. Making them look like fools and all they can muster is to follow me around calling me childish names and constantly threatening me. :D

Let's face it, with their IQs, what else can they do? :o

This is why your mother told you to get an education, so you don't end up like them! :D

ooh he's scary is'nt he GP :D

playground stuff!

Georgie-Porgie why do you always double post?

Chingy

it's because he rushes through his little rants posts them and then thinks about it afterwards and has to add to them, I have seen similar paranoid delutions in other posters...... Oh hello Boon mee.

I on hte other hand didn't see your post until I posted so had to post again, sorryo

You say that I'm a low-life, but have ever seen me threaten anyone on here?

I would never sink so low, but I don't have to. I am reasonably intelligent.

I can use my brains.

Get a life you two, and if you threaten me again, I am going to contact my Thai Police friends and make your lives even more miserable.

You say you don't threaten and you are oh so smart, then you say you will get your 'thai police' friends out, so thats not a threat?

you silly man, please do yourself a favour sit back have a coffee and a little nap, come back refreshed and try again, it works wonders

Hey Doc,

I was banned for a week, ok Ill take it on the chin. but please put a stop to this georgie/sick buffalo crap - Is it him? Are they the same people?

I am not sick buffalo, I give you my word as an Aussie on this!

He obviously hates Georgie (or makes out to) as much as I do but it isnt me!

Now I am getting threats from Georgie to go to the police - please put an end to this crap, check the IP?, Only you guys know how to do it, so please do it.

Regards

The Gent.

I was sent this email from the gent, I dont know why nor do I care, but I agree with him, please put this to rest.

You are a trouble maker Georgie and thats why you get so much anger aimed at you. I joined this forum to be able to ask some questions regarding my kids visas and liked what is posted here, except for your subtle attacks. It takes two people to have an argument, so dont make out your the inncoent one everytime!

The police threat I found funny, I hope they can swim and have jurisdiction in another country. You are a fool and obviously far from smart!