Video: Motorcycle taxi rider in hiding after "murderous attack" at Rayong condo

webfact

Video: Motorcycle taxi rider in hiding after "murderous attack" at Rayong condo

3pm.jpg

Picture: Sanook

Video footage from a condominium in Rayong showed a motorcycle taxi rider with a metal pole attack a fellow taxi rider.

Sanook called it a murderous attack.

The victim has reported the matter to police but they have so far done very little.

Consequently the injured rider is hiding at home not daring to go out on the street for fear of his life.

The incident at the condo happened on May 12th. Only the intervention of security guards seemed to have saved the situation from being worse.

Victim Chai-anuwat has gone to Pluak Daeng police to name Sarayuth as the attacker.

Chai-anuwat told Sanook that he and Sarayuth were like brothers and worked at the same rank.

The argument was over a motorcycle that his mother, acting as guarantor, bought for Sarayuth. But after Sarayuth failed to keep up the repayments it was repossessed.

Sarayuth was furious that he had not received help and threatened Chai-anuwat and chased him away from the rank saying that if he came near he would kill him.

The two met unexpectedly when Chai-anuwat went to the condo to pick someone up.

Police have so far failed to act citing that the paperwork is not fully in order.

Source: Sanook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-05-30

1 hour ago, webfact said:

Sarayuth was furious that he had not received help and threatened Chai-anuwat and chased him away

Sounds like a very greatful guy. Did he ever realize that he already been recieving help, and that it was his responsibility to uphold his part of the deal?

Police have so far failed to act citing that the paperwork is not fully in order.

How can it be any relevant paperwork, if not any action in the case has been taken? The level of dumbness is baffling!

The two met unexpectedly when Chai-anuwat went to the condo to pick someone up.

He just happened to turn up, unexpectedly, carrying a 3ft long metal bar ??

Could always say he had brake failure I suppose !!

2 hours ago, Get Real said:

Sounds like a very greatful guy. Did he ever realize that he already been recieving help, and that it was his responsibility to uphold his part of the deal?

How can it be any relevant paperwork, if not any action in the case has been taken? The level of dumbness is baffling!

"Sounds like a very greatful guy. Did he ever realize that he already been recieving help, and that it was his responsibility to uphold his part of the deal?"

Sorry a bit of the main topic but regarding '...uphold his part of the deal?'

My Thai sons' sister in law and her father were ordered to appear before a court about 6 weeks ago because the SIL has not made one payment on her 300,000+Baht outstanding student loan. The loan was given some 12 years ago. Father also told to appear because he's the guarantor and pledged his land (his farm) as security.

The SIL refuses to make any repayments because 'other people don't pay so why should I'. At the meeting they were told if no payment (even small) within 60 days the legal execution department will start action to sell the fathers land (his farm). 

In this regard the errant daughter just says 'they can't do that in Thailand' and refuses to listen to other family members who are telling her the farm can be taken.

The father, 75 years old, is worried sick, his health is never that good, he's now started shaking a lot and vomiting every day.

On this point the errant daughter just says 'not my problem'.

25 minutes ago, scorecard said:

"Sounds like a very greatful guy. Did he ever realize that he already been recieving help, and that it was his responsibility to uphold his part of the deal?"

My Thai sons' sister in law and her father were ordered to appear before a court about 6 weeks ago because the SIL has not made one payment on her 300,000+Baht outstanding student loan. The loan was given some 12 years ago. Father also told to appear because he's the guarantor and pledged his land (his farm) as security.

The SIL refuses to make any repayments because 'other people don't pay so why should I'. At the meeting they were told if no payment (even small) within 60 days the legal execution department will start action to sell the fathers land (his farm). 

In this regard the errant daughter just says 'they can't do that in Thailand' and refuses to listen to other family members who are telling her the farm can be taken.

The father, 75 years old, is worried sick, his health is never that good, he's now started shaking a lot and vomiting every day.

astonishing. usually the daughters will do anything and everything to help parents.

49 minutes ago, scorecard said:

But when the land is finally taken, it will be too late for her to do anything. Doesn't sound like she would be too put out by the farm being seized anyway. 

3 hours ago, Get Real said:

Sorry a bit off the main topic but regarding '...uphold his part of the deal?'

Responsibility not anywhere to be seen.

22 minutes ago, scorecard said:

Sorry a bit off the main topic but regarding '...uphold his part of the deal?'

Where in the world am I off topic?' Look below text copied from the news article and put that in context to the text I quoted. Can´t be more on point. Promise me you do not drink more beer today now. :smile:

Regarding the SIUL and her behaviour, you are right on point, though. They just don´t have responsibility and honour in their vocabulary. Disgusting behaviour.

5 hours ago, webfact said:

The argument was over a motorcycle that his mother, acting as guarantor, bought for Sarayuth. But after Sarayuth failed to keep up the repayments it was repossessed.

I like how the Security Guard was about as much use as an "Ashtray on a motorbike"...but realistically wouldn't expect him to get involved not for the money they are paid...Just wondering what he would have done if it was a Resident getting attacked and not another Taxi Rider. 

Turning up at the condo already tooled up for some action.. in my book that makes it premeditated assault with intent to cause serious injury..

and the police do exactly... NOTHING !!!

Don't you just love the BIB

Archived