Only in Thailand? Road carnage gets a little help!

webfact

11 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

Trying to justify?  He was doing nothing of the sort....just pointing out that stupidity exists everywhere.  What the freak is wrong with you?

Nonsense, the apologist was trying to justify stupidity. 

11 minutes ago, The Deerhunter said:

Yes. A Farang dinner fork.  Then painted over. Then removed.  Yes, I saw that in the first 1/2 second!!!!!

Then I appologise for being a pathetic poster, making a pathetic joke and pathetically trying to explain it..

I will write out 100 lines of "I need to concentrate on my inabilities and subsequent inferiority to all living beings"

6 minutes ago, Jeremia Juxtaposed said:

Then I appologise for being a pathetic poster, making a pathetic joke and pathetically trying to explain it..

I will write out 100 lines of "I need to concentrate on my inabilities and subsequent inferiority to all living beings"

Just five times will do.  BUT don't let i happen again.  (555) 

13 minutes ago, Jeremia Juxtaposed said:

You shouldn't try to explain it. If they are too stupid to get it then don't worry about it. There are a lot of TV posters who need new light bulbs plugged in to their brains so they can read what is written not what they think is written. (But you do need to work on your material)

6 hours ago, The Deerhunter said:

Android ap. SNAV/Google maps is always giving instructions about "In 200 meters take the right fork in the road"    Now I understand!!   And the other picture helps out if I ever hear that I am to take the big spoon!

How would you deal with this one. ??

images (23).jpeg

6 hours ago, brling said:

First reply and its from an apologist trying to justify a stupid thing, when not even the Thais would not try to defend that. btw no comparison.

Did you leave your sense of humour in the locker room? Who's talking about an apologist? Who is talking about justifying the unjustifiable? No one!

I think it's a funny photo, on the contrary, your police comment has a strong smell of  sourness  :coffee1:

" power pole slap bang in the middle "

Sow Tong Glang - Pole in Middle.  The workers may have thought they were paving Sow Tong Glang Road, not the road with Sow Tong Glang.  Good of them not to screw it up.

• 2 weeks later...

no, not only in thailand.....

at least the chinese engineers in kunming had the sense to install a huge concrete block at the base of the tree to protect the bark.

note the absence of streetlights, in a region where drivers often drive without lights at night to conserve gasoline.

KMA22.jpg

Archived