Urine Drug Tests How to Act?

pr0fik

• 8 months later...
6 hours ago, Ks45672 said:

Those are the best ones! 

Bad Santa was probably talking about syphilis, which can cause hair loss...

Kid: Your beard's not real.

Willie: It was real, but I got sick and all the hair fell out.

Kid: How come?

Willie: I loved a woman who wasn't clean.

Kid: Mrs. Claus?

Willie: Actually it was her sister.

On 5/31/2018 at 6:57 AM, alfalfa19 said:

Not breaking the law in Thailand is no guarantee of anything. especially of not being extorted by crooked cops.  I don't drink or use drugs, and lead a totally legal lifestyle,  but I don't feel immune from persecution when in Thailand. I take it you lead a very holy lifestyle, and have not dropped a bit of paper in the street, or committed any other felonies while in Thailand. 

And there is the issue of false positives, substances consumed in other countries leaving traces behind, OTC medicine from the countries etc etc.

• 1 month later...

Hello everybody,

I would like to know what's the current (April 2019) situation regarding random urine tests in Bangkok, and especially in Thonglor? I'm going to stay next to Thong Lo station for a couple of days and unfortunately urine would come out positive for weed. This is quite worrying for me since I can't do anything about it any more. Just taking a taxi from south bus terminal to Thonglor sounds like might go through some common roadblocks unless instructed otherwise.

Obviously I'm not planning to consume, carry, buy, etc or even party in Bangkok. Just worried about walking around the street in the early evenings would attract something like this for a guy in his 30s and longish hair and then it would mean a huge 40k baht instant loss basically. Any updates?

Edited by isness

On 5/30/2018 at 5:29 PM, pr0fik said:

Marijuana. Again, it is not about the last night. Yes - I am guilty and paid for it. Lesson learnt.

However, just more concern about fake results , as mentioned - paranoia of being accused for something never done.

Because simple things like taking a video of police or call to someone so you don't stay alone its impossible.

If you took a couple of puffs and your test came back positive it's not paranoia is it. It is also not something not done, is it? Because you did it. 

Make your test come back negative next time. 

• Haha 1

On 4/14/2019 at 5:06 PM, mogandave said:

I’ve still never been stopped

The only time they ever asked me I said no problem and started opening my belt...

They didn't make me do it and waved me on

Don't be scared or intimidated of them, they thrive on it

• Like 1

On 4/14/2019 at 3:03 PM, isness said:

Just worried about walking around the street in the early evenings would attract something like this for a guy in his 30s and longish hair and then it would mean a huge 40k baht instant loss basically.

You can buy a whizzinator or a screeny weeny for a fraction of this cost. With the streets of lower sukhumvit thronged with fake ladies sporting very real appendages, it's not such an outlandish idea to wear some fake tackle on top of your real one. For clean-tested urine, perhaps try Surawong.

Weed stays in your system for up to 12 wks
You should argue the fact that it stayed in your system prior to arriving in the Kingdom

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, KC 71 said:

Weed stays in your system for up to 12 wks
You should argue the fact that it stayed in your system prior to arriving in the Kingdom

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

Thats no argument . Its in your system and its in Thailand regardless . Possession of illegal drugs = Guilty as charged 

• Haha 1

• 6 months later...
  • 9 months later...
On 10/23/2019 at 10:39 AM, Xaos said:

lots of roads urine tests in Pattaya recentely

Yes but only at night ! I have been tested positive but told them that I use legal THC oil and they let me go, so it's not difficult to avoid troubles.