BANGKOK
KhunHeineken

Mobile streaming App that detects when a HDMI cable is plugged in and stops streaming. Any work around?

On 1/27/2020 at 2:56 PM, tlcwaterfall said:

I have been watching Foxtel Go on my television using my Nvidia Shield and other devices for the past year or more.

Simple to do.

I can not comment on the Nvidia Shield as I do not own one, but thanks for letting me know.  Did you have to change any settings on it?

What other devices have you been watching Foxtel Go on?

13 minutes ago, KhunHeineken said:

I can not comment on the Nvidia Shield as I do not own one, but thanks for letting me know.  Did you have to change any settings on it?

What other devices have you been watching Foxtel Go on?

I am watching Foxtel go through a Kodi addon. Works well on all my android devices.

You can install the Kodi addon to any device then input your Foxtel username and password.

Edited by tlcwaterfall

4 minutes ago, tlcwaterfall said:

I am watching Foxtel go through a Kodi addon. Works well on all my android devices.

Interesting.  Is a VPN needed when viewing through Kodi?  Obviously the use of Kodi gets around Foxtel Go's HDMI detection. 

Are you concerned at all about signing into your account through a third party Kodi Add On?   

What is the name of the Add On?

3 minutes ago, KhunHeineken said:

Interesting.  Is a VPN needed when viewing through Kodi?  Obviously the use of Kodi gets around Foxtel Go's HDMI detection. 

Are you concerned at all about signing into your account through a third party Kodi Add On?   

What is the name of the Add On?

I use a VPN as I am outside Australia. The developer is trustworthy and has many other useful addons in his repo.

Pm me please and I will pass on the addon name and repo address.

18 hours ago, tlcwaterfall said:

I use a VPN as I am outside Australia. The developer is trustworthy and has many other useful addons in his repo.

Pm me please and I will pass on the addon name and repo address.

PM sent.

On 1/28/2020 at 10:08 PM, tlcwaterfall said:

You can install the Kodi addon to any device then input your Foxtel username and password.

Very interesting tlcwaterfall , i've sent a PM . thanks

Hi, I have the same problem with Sky Go for Italy. I have a regular subscription with Sky, but it's possible to use Sky Go only with mobile devices: it detects HDMI plug and I can't use Sky Go with my android box. It works if I use the RCA link to tv, but the quality is horrible...Could anyone send a PM to me with the solution guide? Thank you very much!

On 2/27/2020 at 1:43 AM, Stacco93 said:

Hi, I have the same problem with Sky Go for Italy. I have a regular subscription with Sky, but it's possible to use Sky Go only with mobile devices: it detects HDMI plug and I can't use Sky Go with my android box. It works if I use the RCA link to tv, but the quality is horrible...Could anyone send a PM to me with the solution guide? Thank you very much!

PM sent.

Hi, Could you please PM me the tip to  be able to watch Foxtelgo on my android box 🙂

thank you

On 3/24/2020 at 4:40 PM, dillydalee said:

Hi, Could you please PM me the tip to  be able to watch Foxtelgo on my android box 🙂

thank you

PM sent.