Thai teacher who confiscated teen girls' underwear as punishment apologizes to parents

webfact

Thai teacher who confiscated teen girls' underwear as punishment apologizes to parents

3pm.jpg

Picture: Daily News 

Social media was abuzz after an incident at a school in Sri Racha on Monday when a teacher confiscated the underwear of three teen girls because they were not wearing vests.

The girls - in M2 the second year of secondary education - had arrived on the first day back after the holidays without their under vests.

So as a punishment the teacher ordered them to take off their underwear - they could get it back later in the day before they went home.

But social media went into meltdown after the story was shared on Facebook on the MRgreenTea page, said Daily News.

Yesterday local education officials, the military, the government's watchdog group Damrongtham and the parents and children involved all attended a meeting.

The teacher apologized for the excessive punishment and the parents accepted the apology and the fact that the school director would carry out a full investigation.

The sex of the teacher was not mentioned in the Daily News story and no names were given.

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-05-31

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, webfact said:

Yesterday local education officials, the military, the government's watchdog group Damrongtham and the parents and children involved all attended a meeting.

The military was there for the debriefing, I guess.

Bizarre punishment unless the teacher is into young girls undies sniffing or other fetish that will render him unfit to be a teacher,...

In what way does sniffing underwear make you unfit to be a teacher?

Unless perhaps the underwear is being worn at the time.

Can you imagine the shame these girls had to bare, no, no time for prank jokes.

These are teens and should be save @school.

Someone wrote firing on the spot.....i would say

SPOT ON!!

Could punish the teacher and make him take off my wife's underwear.he will never that again I can assure you.the teacher is a man else they would of said it was a woman to save the reputation of the school.as usual a person in a position that they are not fit for.

1 hour ago, colinneil said:

What good would talking to do a teacher who gets his kicks out of shaming young girls do? Nothing.

Sorry but I think your a bit outdated with the damn good talking/hiding.this is the 21st century and a damn good stabbing is more the way to go about things.

4 hours ago, webfact said:

Social media was abuzz after an incident at a school in Sri Racha on Monday when a teacher confiscated the underwear of three teen girls because they were not wearing vests.

The girls - in M2 the second year of secondary education - had arrived on the first day back after the holidays without their under vests.

So as a punishment the teacher ordered them to take off their underwear - they could get it back later in the day before they went home.

Say what?

1 minute ago, happy chappie said:

Yes him just weird.look at the photo and try and think logically instead of pulling everyone up about the gender.

Perhaps they need "pulling up" as you phrased it, not I.  All I did was comment on the fact that, as per usual, all those posters concerned were speculating with no evidence as the report specifically said that there was no mention of a gender! 

The only thing that is discernable from the photo is that it was a person!  But maybe you've got that special vision, eh?

Archived