Thai teacher who confiscated teen girls' underwear as punishment apologizes to parents

webfact

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, eggers said:

Seems many correspondents have assumed was a male teacher!!! ...

No where in article does it mention sex of teacher or name!! 

What does it matter, the sex of the teacher?

It was a disgusting thing to do male or female that is irrelevant.

5 hours ago, webfact said:

The sex of the teacher was not mentioned in the Daily News story and no names were given.

Like no one knows what the gender of the teacher is!!! In any case doesn't really matter. That m* f* should be put into surveillance 24/7 as he/she is certainly bound to do something worse or already has probably. Thus the involvement of the greens.

2 hours ago, cornishcarlos said:

Well, a damn good talking to at the very least ?

Perhaps teacher forced to stand in the school playground in just an adult diaper for a day, no toilet breaks....

Immediate dismissal never allowed to work again with people up to 25 years old in any job, for life, at least.  

32 minutes ago, Happy Grumpy said:

The Catholic Church have offered him part-time work

Looking at the haircuts, they may just be off the hook on this one, there aren't that many secondary schools in Sri Racha and it wasn't boys underwear so possibly not the Catholic run one ?

6 hours ago, webfact said:

So as a punishment the teacher ordered them to take off their underwear

Teacher: Anything you say will be taken down and used in evidence.

Student: Knickers!

the teacher should have been charged by police and sacked by the school but as usual nothing will happen. There is no excuse whether male or female for the teacher to make teenage girls remove their underwear apart for the teachers deviant thinking, the fact the parents did nothing also shows how pathetic thai parenting really is

5 hours ago, colinneil said:

The parents accepted the apology... WHAT !!

What kind of parents are they.

Had 1 of them been my daughter i would have given the teacher a damn good hiding.

I can understand the rage but I think a better punishment would have been to make him take off his underwear in front of the whole class.  :cheesy:

the use of 'underwear' here is misleading, the teacher made the girl take off her bra as punishment for not wearing another layer of undervest to protect her modesty

yes, punishment for not being modest enough by taking off more clothes... if it's logical it wouldn't have been in the news

5 hours ago, colinneil said:

The parents accepted the apology... WHAT !!

What kind of parents are they.

Had 1 of them been my daughter i would have given the teacher a damn good hiding.

My 19yo daughter was stopped at a police road block on the way to Chiang Mai University this week.

The policeman asked for her phone number and said he'd like to set her up in an apartment and pay all her fees and expenses.

It's just the way Thailand is, no need to get upset.

At least he didn't give her a fine when she refused him.

Before we crucify the teacher who obviously went overboard I have a question.

Where were the other teachers in this?  First, these girls would be walking around school, they have more than one teacher in a day and I am sure they could have gone to another teacher for assistance.

While I agree to take away their bra if that is the case may have been overboard.  There is something missing in this story.  

The parents are also to blame for not making sure their daughters were dressed properly for school.  We all know what the dress code is.  Could it be that they have done this before??

Just wondering??  Like I said there is more to this story i am sure.

6 hours ago, webfact said:

parents accepted the apology and the fact that the school director would carry out a full investigation.

Yeah yeah yeah. I’m sure  they will. 

6 minutes ago, robertson468 said:

Who said the Teacher was a he?

Did i say the teacher was male?

NO.

I said in other posts on this thread about this male /female is irrelevant, keep up please. 

You are commenting without reading peoples post, silly thing to do.

Just now, NextStationBangkok said:

Isn't it considered as sexual harassment, dismissed from job and in the jail ?

May be he is selling these stuff on eBay ?

He agreed to give them back at the end of the day so he is more than likely a deviant who just wanted a 5 knuckle shuffle.... 

7 hours ago, 2008bangkok said:

Another example of thainess, the parents shouldn't have accepted an apology and the person should of been fired on the spot and never to work in a school again.

What the military gotta be there for anyway.

I so agree with you. This crazy stupid country. Lucky they still had them and not sell them on

The girls - in M2 the second year of secondary education - had arrived on the first day back after the holidays without their underwear because their teacher needed them to satisfy his fetish. 

The Pantiestry teacher's penalty wasn't worth to remove him from his position and he's currently at an "inactive" post. Can't make such things up, Thainess pure.

53 minutes ago, kingstonkid said:

Before we crucify the teacher who obviously went overboard I have a question.

Where were the other teachers in this?  First, these girls would be walking around school, they have more than one teacher in a day and I am sure they could have gone to another teacher for assistance.

While I agree to take away their bra if that is the case may have been overboard.  There is something missing in this story.  

The parents are also to blame for not making sure their daughters were dressed properly for school.  We all know what the dress code is.  Could it be that they have done this before??

Just wondering??  Like I said there is more to this story i am sure.

errr,,,,

- Where were the other teachers in this?  Very possible the students were frightened to appraoch other teachers at the school.

- While I agree to take away their bra .....   what?

3 minutes ago, scorecard said:

errr,,,,

- Where were the other teachers in this?  Very possible the students were frightened to appraoch other teachers at the school.

- While I agree to take away their bra .....   what?

Why would it ever be OK for a teacher to ask for a schoolgirls bra?? ?

I think you've been in thailand abit too long friend

Archived