Thai teacher who confiscated teen girls' underwear as punishment apologizes to parents

webfact

what a load of <deleted> and the parents accepted his apology??? this teacher is perverted, sick, borderline molesting and demeaning these young girls , he should be dismissed charged for abuse of power " Junta carry on about bar beers and so called hurting " thai image " ?  this disgusting perverted attitude does more harm than any bar beer or karaoke , his apology is sh-te' this teacher + public service do more fn damage to thai image ' than any bar beer " this behaviour is widespread not just in education system, as a parent i would give him something else to remember???

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, 2008bangkok said:

Another example of thainess, the parents shouldn't have accepted an apology and the person should of been fired on the spot and never to work in a school again.

What the military gotta be there for anyway.

Looking for their slice of any pie handed out I guess

Who says that it was a male teacher?? I've seen female teachers that have been positively "bent". My money is on it being a female teacher as I believe a male teacher would have just let it go! IMMHO. I can see it now "so you want to be immodest, I'll show you how immodest you can be!!!" Teacher with a smug look!

Way too many stories like this of very poor teachers.  Education system needs a complete overhaul.  None of these incompetent teachers ever seem to be fired no matter what they do.  Case in point this one--just an apology and all good.

The punishment would have in most schools been delivered by a female teacher and in most cases before classes started unless they were wearing the vests before they went to class and took them off.

Most schools have what is known as the teacher greeting at the gate.  It is made of male and female teachers "greeting" the students.  The real reason is to make sure that everyone is dressed properly.  Wrong shoes sign the book,  wrong uniform sign the book.

There are numerous issues settled whit this book as it goes to the director.  The issue of the teacher telling them to take off their underwear is very vague.  Were these students wearing fancy camisoles, or something else?  We have all assumed that it was their bra but in hindsight that would have caused too many issues. 

Thai students have rules that they must abide by.  They cannot circumvent them.

Recently a girl in Canada was sent home because she was wearing clothes that showed the top of her bra in school.

Sending a Thai girl home is not going to work either.  That just sends her to the mall and gives her a free day.  Imagine the next day everyone coming to school and getting sent home LOL.

If you do not believe this let me ask you.  When you were younger if you got sent home would you go home and face the wrath of God or go to the mall until school got out. 

Sounds like they were Wearing Braziers, when they were not supposed to be, and they were supposed to be just wearing Singlets, ... or would you wear singlets over Braziers, ? And then you school uniform ? ... any way Sounds like it was just the Brassier Confiscated for the day Any way. ... A Storm in a Tea cup ??? ... Though yes if it was a man that ordered it a very bit dodge. ? ... More likely was a woman though. ...  I could not imagine any man thinking that he would get away with that ! ? .... Interesting to know. Was it a male, or female Teacher ?  ... Then close the case and no repeats.

45 minutes ago, Mark mark said:

Sounds like they were Wearing Braziers, when they were not supposed to be, and they were supposed to be just wearing Singlets, ... or would you wear singlets over Braziers, ? And then you school uniform ? ... any way Sounds like it was just the Brassier Confiscated for the day Any way. ... A Storm in a Tea cup ??? .

Storm in an "A" cup

19 hours ago, Basil B said:

Presume you are assuming the teacher was male...

But this is not the first time such an incident has been mentioned on TV, the incident I recall is from a few years back.

Remember also an ex saying her daughter hair too long, teacher cut it, no good... me thinking in a civilised country that would be assault and the teacher would be up in court.

I wouldn't matter if it was a male or female that kid of behaviour is disgusting and shouldn't be tolerated at any level, and if the teacher doesn't get fired of this then it just shows dont it.

I have 2 kids  which unfortunately are in thai schools in bkk albeit better than average ones with a proper english language course ones and had the same happen to my son where they said his hair was to long, i went mad and took my son out of school until the teachers came round the house fully kitted out in traditional thai dress to discuss the matter!!

On ‎5‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 9:07 AM, colinneil said:

The parents accepted the apology... WHAT !!

What kind of parents are they.

Had 1 of them been my daughter i would have given the teacher a damn good hiding.

If my daughter, this excuse for a human (assuming it is male) would now be singing castrato ….. 

On 5/31/2018 at 2:31 PM, kingstonkid said:

The parents are also to blame for not making sure their daughters were dressed properly for school.  We all know what the dress code is.  Could it be that they have done this before??

If they have to wear three layers of clothing in Thailand's weather to protect their modesty perhaps the school uniform is too thin. Or maybe the concept of the 'bra' is too offensive in that seeing the outline of a bra through clothing is detrimental to learning so it's better to go without

On 5/31/2018 at 4:15 PM, wvavin said:

It’s definitely a low life pervert male teacher. Hope the parents transfer their children to another school.

Point taken however if attitudes and teacher normal behaviors were appropriate to a civil society the teacher is the one who should be moved, to sweeping the streets (with all due respect for street sweepers).

3 hours ago, digbeth said:

If they have to wear three layers of clothing in Thailand's weather to protect their modesty perhaps the school uniform is too thin. Or maybe the concept of the 'bra' is too offensive in that seeing the outline of a bra through clothing is detrimental to learning so it's better to go without

Total rubbish.

On Thursday, May 31, 2018 at 8:08 AM, Darcula said:

The military was there for the debriefing, I guess.

You are a wag Darcula , but what is it coming too. Girls debriefed , monks de frocked , I expect more to come on the Y front next week.

On 5/31/2018 at 6:18 PM, observer90210 said:

Was he planing to sell the used panties on e-bay to Japanese customers ? Such panties, with the stink and all used to be openly sold and very popular in Japan.

Years back I worked in Japan, colleagues several times explained to me that inside the blank cans in the vending machine were teenagers (girls and boys) soiled underwear. The writing on the vending machine all openly stating the merchandise.

22 hours ago, fullcave said:

have had much difficulty controlling my urge to pound his head into the pavement

You conclude it's a he but it could be a she.  I have seen videos posted online about the punishment students might receive from their teachers , and they do it the Thai way which to us westerners will look very weird. 

I saw one video where a boy had to wear a shoe on top of his head and sit down for hours as punishment , because he forgot to remove his shoes. As we all know putting your feet on the top of the head is the worst thing you can do to a buddhist.

So I look at this as not sexually , but just a punishment , and I am not sure the teacher was a male. 

Yes, I think it is time the School thought about changing the Uniform code for older girls, to Braziers under their uniforms, and Not Singlets.  …  As Simple as that ... 

Though well, as I like to go on ....  The system of School uniforms, so all children, both rich and Poor, are the same, and the rich cannot compete against the Poor, in what they wear by Buying it, …(Like they do everywhere else ?) ... 

So A Standard, COMFORTABLE Brassier brand, that is reasonably priced should be made the rule.  …  So that the Girls do not start competing with each other, with them.  Right ?  ... 

TIT after all, and well, Rules for Schoolchildren !  God, !!!  At least some one in this starting to be pretty well sold out World, … can set their children up to be good Citizens at least !  And to be able to withstand difficult conditions also !  ...  Not the "It's my Right (To F' everyone else Up)" generation that we have now in most other parts of the West !

7 hours ago, Mark mark said:

Yes, I think it is time the School thought about changing the Uniform code for older girls, to Braziers under their uniforms, and Not Singlets.  …  As Simple as that ... 

Though well, as I like to go on ....  The system of School uniforms, so all children, both rich and Poor, are the same, and the rich cannot compete against the Poor, in what they wear by Buying it, …(Like they do everywhere else ?) ... 

So A Standard, COMFORTABLE Brassier brand, that is reasonably priced should be made the rule.  …  So that the Girls do not start competing with each other, with them.  Right ?  ... 

TIT after all, and well, Rules for Schoolchildren !  God, !!!  At least some one in this starting to be pretty well sold out World, … can set their children up to be good Citizens at least !  And to be able to withstand difficult conditions also !  ...  Not the "It's my Right (To F' everyone else Up)" generation that we have now in most other parts of the West !

"Braziers" "Brassier"  The correct spelling is " Brassiere" :-

A bra short for brassiere is a form-fitting undergarment suspender designed to support or cover the wearer's breasts

As for the rest of your post, I must admit to being a trifle bewildered!  

6 minutes ago, sambum said:

A bra short for brassiere is a form-fitting undergarment suspender designed to support or cover the wearer's breasts

Thanks, Lucky I do not need to, or really care about Spelling all that much. Thanks any way. .... Brassiere OK, ... sounds like a classy barbecue ... Or a Street, French Restaurant ? .... Yes I was in a Hurry when I did that last Post ... and On On for now.

Mark mark

11 minutes ago, sambum said:

"As for the rest of your post, I must admit to being a trifle bewildered!"  

Well it is just a Practical look at Equality, and rights for us all, as far as I see it, like Uniforms so every one can be equal (Well except when you see the ones in 3rd time hand downs I guess, Like nothing can be perfect I suppose) .... but well, the written word, ... and well it is an extreme Subject, a lot of Humanity befitting from the Lack of Equality, ... So bending the rules or just Lying about it, ...  like Trump does .... Just a Tit Bit from me, ..do not worry about it too much, .... and I am away now. ... Mark Mark ...

43 minutes ago, Mark mark said:

"As for the rest of your post, I must admit to being a trifle bewildered!"  

Well it is just a Practical look at Equality, and rights for us all, as far as I see it, like Uniforms so every one can be equal (Well except when you see the ones in 3rd time hand downs I guess, Like nothing can be perfect I suppose) .... but well, the written word, ... and well it is an extreme Subject, a lot of Humanity befitting from the Lack of Equality, ... So bending the rules or just Lying about it, ...  like Trump does .... Just a Tit Bit from me, ..do not worry about it too much, .... and I am away now. ... Mark Mark ...

Have a nice evening! ?

On 5/31/2018 at 2:18 PM, digbeth said:

the use of 'underwear' here is misleading, the teacher made the girl take off her bra as punishment for not wearing another layer of undervest to protect her modesty

yes, punishment for not being modest enough by taking off more clothes... if it's logical it wouldn't have been in the news

But I think there is a certain logic to it.  Consider the case of the teenager caught smoking for the first time.  Many fathers will make the teen smoke the rest of the pack.  There is a good reason for this.

Archived