Four men arrested after gang rape and murder of 21 year old Thai woman

webfact

Four men arrested after gang rape and murder of 21 year old Thai woman

5pm.jpg

Picture: Sanook

Four Thai men have been arrested after the gang rape and murder of 21 year old Gift in Chantaburi.

Gift had passed out in an entertainment venue in the eastern Thai town on Saturday night after drinking too much.

The men were caught on CCTV carrying her out unconscious to the back of a pick-up.

She was then raped and murdered in an orchard area belonging to one of the suspects in Makham district.

The men were named as Natthapong, Pattharee, Panya and Surasit.

They were taken on a reenactment to the scene of the rape/murder yesterday after admitting the crime.

Relatives and friends tried to attack them but were prevented by police.

Gift will be cremated at Klong Yai, Trat, reported Sanook.

SourceL Sanook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-05-31

2 hours ago, LennyW said:

Situations like this the police should just let the family onlookers at them during the reenactments!! 

I was under the impression they said (a while back) there will be no more public reenactments. Can't really see the point.

I don't really understand why 4 guys would want to rape an unconscious girl but I certainly don't understand why they would then murder her. You gotta hope that people with this sort of mentality aren't ever released back into society.

22 minutes ago, Morch said:

I was under the impression they said (a while back) there will be no more public reenactments. Can't really see the point.

The point is some glory for the police.. I can understand reenactments .. but not in public. 

31 minutes ago, Megasin1 said:

I don't really understand why 4 guys would want to rape an unconscious girl but I certainly don't understand why they would then murder her. You gotta hope that people with this sort of mentality aren't ever released back into society.

Yes, why murder her ? she was unconscious! Life is very cheap with lowlifes like that in Thailand ! R.I.P. Young girl.

stuff like this is so far beyond what i can grasp on several levels,

firstly sex is off turning if the girl isnt all nuts and bananas about the whole thing,

and secondly group sex revolve around sticking it where another man just stuck it,

which again, is about as repulsive as it gets.

how can a man get an erection in the first instance under these severe circumstances ?

show these fkn scumbags faces for all to see? why do they have the privilege able to cover and wear balaclavas, sh-te trash execute them or sterilize these scum so they can never commit this type of horrible crime again,  She or anyone should be able to go out,  to any entertainment area does not matter if she was drunk or not, thats not an excuse for rapeing and killing her " because she went out " thai society just spiralling out of control mummys boys just waei or 2 and let them loose thats way Junta thai government teaching everyone + 500 baht fine seems to be ok under the Junta Thai government standards of morality, ?? these fn mmmm what if it was there sister ,cousin, aunty mother..

On 5/31/2018 at 1:53 PM, Morch said:

They also said there would be no more police road checks points. But....... Nobody in this country takes any notice of anything that is said, with very good reason. Even the police completely ignore government directives.

On ‎5‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 8:45 AM, poanoi said:

stuff like this is so far beyond what i can grasp on several levels,

firstly sex is off turning if the girl isnt all nuts and bananas about the whole thing,

and secondly group sex revolve around sticking it where another man just stuck it,

which again, is about as repulsive as it gets.

how can a man get an erection in the first instance under these severe circumstances ?

You are confusing having sex with rape.  Motivation is different.

On 5/31/2018 at 3:22 PM, TheFishman1 said:

I notice of the cctv that they carried her pass a few security guys no one ask any questions TIT

Maybe they asked, and they said "Our friend got drunk and passed out, we take her home." No more questions asked... 

Archived