Buriram teacher who repeatedly raped underage teen is now threatening her again, say parents

webfact

Buriram teacher who repeatedly raped underage teen is now threatening her again, say parents

6pm.jpg

Picture: Manager Online

The case of rape against a Buriram teacher involved with a M3 student has taken new twists.

Back in February - as shown in our picture - police raided a resort room where they rescued the student who was there with the teacher.

He was given bail on charges of raping a minor under 15 and depriving the parents of that person of their daughter.

Now Techa Thapthong of the help group "Because We Care" has taken the parents of the teen to Nang Rong police to say that the teacher has sent someone to threaten them.

They also say that the teacher proposed through a lawyer that he marries the victim to end the matter.

Authorities are yet to decide if the matter will go through the courts.

The teacher was working at a primary school at the time of the assaults that went on over a period of two years.

Source: Manager Online

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-05-31

6 minutes ago, webfact said:

has taken the parents of the teen to Nang Rong police to say that the teacher has sent someone to threaten them.

They also say that the teacher proposed through a lawyer that he marries the victim to end the matter.

by all means resort to primitive resolutions as against modern civilized remedies

You would like to think that after threats to the family, they would absolutely revoke his bail, which I find hard to understand how he got in the first place. This is clearly a low life, who simply doesn't understand what he did is totally wrong.

Authorities are yet to decide if the matter will go through the courts!!!

Are they having a laugh, he raped a child, set free on bail now threatening her.

This is unbelievable, jail the scum now, or let him loose with 10 mothers, no need for jail then, because he would be dead.

1 minute ago, Just1Voice said:

So, she's a minor, under 15, and he'll marry her just to keep from going to prison on a child rape charge.  What a country! lol

That was just what he proposed .

It wasnt accepted by the law or her or Family .

Offering to marry her will not get him off the charges

11 minutes ago, webfact said:

Now they really show that they totally lost it. If this not goes to court, it will be exactly the same as stating it´s fully legal to rape anyone under 15.

12 minutes ago, nikmar said:

"......say that the teacher has sent someone to threaten them."

I find it hard to understand how the Father of the child has not made threats of his own.

There may not be any father in the picture, as often happens.

58 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Authorities are yet to decide if the matter will go through the courts!!!

Are they having a laugh, he raped a child, set free on bail now threatening her.

This is unbelievable, jail the scum now, or let him loose with 10 mothers, no need for jail then, because he would be dead.

And change the law which allows marriage to be an out for the rapist and kidnapper.

Would the girl willingly want to be a wife to this man?  I hope not. 

Is this animal still free ? Why have the authorities yet to decide if this should go to court ? 

Using threats and intimidation to repeat his crimes is just as serious as the first rape charges, and as for proposing to marry this child , well he must be one sick bar-steward. I hope he is no longer teaching 

In every school that I worked in the teachers all had dress white uniforms when needed.  I observed  the subservience of the locals to these people.  

Did he drag her into the hotel room?  

Do not be surprised if she marries him.  It would be seen as a step up by all.

Not farang thinking I know but this is not farangland.

Just checked with the wife and she says "well, this is a third world country.....why do you keep thinking it will be like America?".

I guess I'm just an idiot but after twelve years living here I confess I'm shocked to read about this, and more shocked that the wife just shrugs her shoulders and accepts it.  

5 hours ago, nikmar said:

"......say that the teacher has sent someone to threaten them."

I find it hard to understand how the Father of the child has not made threats of his own.

exactly what I was thinking, why hasn't the father beaten the living sh1t out of him ???

10 minutes ago, TGIR said:

Just checked with the wife and she says "well, this is a third world country.....why do you keep thinking it will be like America?".

I guess I'm just an idiot but after twelve years living here I confess I'm shocked to read about this, and more shocked that the wife just shrugs her shoulders and accepts it.  

I'm impressed. Honestly. I post the same on this forum and get lectured how Thailand is a "developing country".

9 minutes ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

I'm impressed. Honestly. I post the same on this forum and get lectured how Thailand is a "developing country".

My missus wouldn't, she said I needn't defend my step daughter because she would already have attacked him with a meat cleaver.

Archived