Zidane steps down as Real Madrid coach

snoop1130

5 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

I've just spun the yid wheel of fortune.

tea wine tea wine tea wine tea wi STOP

What a surprise. ?

I wasn't aware baldy was so young but City probably pay more than Madrid can anyway. 

Apology accepted (I think it was an apology) Ronnie

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its funny....further to the Man U jibe I remember when Fergie went to them and although I was happy to see him leave the sheep shaggers I knew it was terrible news for the Scottish game.

We knew how great he was.....and the criticism of him over the first years made me laugh.

Remember watching his side in early '94 when I first moved to London and you could see by then he had it moulded the way he wanted....I recognised a lot of the Aberdeen style in their play.

The point being this Man U management are not leaders....they are followers.

Was it Dein at the Arse? He was a leader too....Levy is as well in many respects....at Liverpool its Klopp that is the leader seemingly.

No idea about City...not studied that I'm afraid.

12 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Without going into a 5 page detailed breakdown, there's only one word and that's "harmonious". If you get time have a look at our chairman's (Khaldoon Al Mubarak) summation's of the seasons and the business plan. Honestly, the guy is not only business savvy but is extremely knowledgeable on football and articulates the business model extremely well. He really is a joy to listen to. One of the reason's us followers of City didn't mind Pellegrini leaving is that we knew Pep was the no1 first choice and had been courted for a while. He was the piece of the jigsaw that Mubarak was waiting for. So much so, that we own 49% of Pep's brothers team (Girona) and all the teams in the City group (Melbourne, NYC etc) play and train Pep's way. The relationship between Pep and the board is extremely close and they consider each other as friends. That is all down to mutual trust. I could go on and on

37 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Its funny....further to the Man U jibe I remember when Fergie went to them and although I was happy to see him leave the sheep shaggers I knew it was terrible news for the Scottish game.

We knew how great he was.....and the criticism of him over the first years made me laugh.

Remember watching his side in early '94 when I first moved to London and you could see by then he had it moulded the way he wanted....I recognised a lot of the Aberdeen style in their play.

The point being this Man U management are not leaders....they are followers.

Was it Dein at the Arse? He was a leader too....Levy is as well in many respects....at Liverpool its Klopp that is the leader seemingly.

The city leader is clearly the head of finance and he is followed by the head of sponsorship.

Levy is the signature king, he gets off on getting signatures on contracts.

This emery guy is someone to watch i think. 3 times a winner at Sevilla says it all.  That team is not as far off as people seem to think. Aubeymang and lacazette is a strong duo. They need reinforcements but they are back into the top 4 I reckon.

1 minute ago, mrbojangles said:

Without going into a 5 page detailed breakdown, there's only one word and that's "harmonious". If you get time have a look at our chairman's (Khaldoon Al Mubarak) summation's of the seasons and the business plan. Honestly, the guy is not only business savvy but is extremely knowledgeable on football and articulates the business model extremely well. He really is a joy to listen to. One of the reason's us followers of City didn't mind Pellegrini leaving is that we knew Pep was the no1 first choice and had been courted for a while. He was the piece of the jigsaw that Mubarak was waiting for. So much so, that we own 49% of Pep's brothers team (Girona) and all the teams in the City group (Melbourne, NYC etc) play and train Pep's way. The relationship between Pep and the board is extremely close and they consider each other as friends. That is all down to mutual trust. I could go on and on

This is what I mean about rudderless ships faltering and hitting rocks.

Chelsea and Arsenal at the moment are prime examples....eye off the ball at the top and it soon loses focus.

2 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

The city leader is clearly the head of finance and he is followed by the head of sponsorship.

Levy is the signature king, he gets off on getting signatures on contracts.

This emery guy is someone to watch i think. 3 times a winner at Sevilla says it all.  That team is not as far off as people seem to think. Aubeymang and lacazette is a strong duo. They need reinforcements but they are back into the top 4 I reckon.

Actually at City there is clearly a strong sense of the type of football they want played as well....I think you underestimate the footballing side of it enormously.

Levy is much more than that....he has the best interests of the club at heart and no doubt about that.

Arsenal need a defence and a def midfielder before they can even hope to challenge....a long and winding road I suspect with their crappy chairman and lack of direction of latter years.

7 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Actually at City there is clearly a strong sense of the type of football they want played as well....I think you underestimate the footballing side of it enormously.

Levy is much more than that....he has the best interests of the club at heart and no doubt about that.

Arsenal need a defence and a def midfielder before they can even hope to challenge....a long and winding road I suspect with their crappy chairman and lack of direction of latter years.

I think your well off. Arsene was the reason they stagnated. A new manager with a very strong winning mentality is what they have now. He will perform what looks like miracles but the sad truth is it was always there it is just arsene stagnated them. Take Alex oxlade chamberlain for example. His career has done a 360 in less than a year.

Yh I read about mubrak too. He talks a good talk to be fair and he acknowledges errors in cities past title wins. 

Like in 2012 when they signed.

City followed up their 2012 title success with a dismal summer in the transfer market, when they missed out on Robin van Persie to United and signed Jack Rodwell, Scott Sinclair, Maicon, Javi Garcia and Matija Nastasic

4 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

I think your well off. Arsene was the reason they stagnated. A new manager with a very strong winning mentality is what they have now. He will perform what looks like miracles but the sad truth is it was always there it is just arsene stagnated them. Take Alex oxlade chamberlain for example. His career has done a 360 in less than a year.

Yh I read about mubrak too. He talks a good talk to be fair and he acknowledges errors in cities past title wins. 

City followed up their 2012 title success with a dismal summer in the transfer market, when they missed out on Robin van Persie to United and signed Jack Rodwell, Scott Sinclair, Maicon, Javi Garcia and Matija Nastasic

The Arse policy of one big signing each summer was never the early Wenger way so are you suggesting senile demetia?

All that lettuce can give ya that I reckon!

6 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

I admit to lying awake at night and dreaming of City having another summer like that. :cheesy:

2 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

I admit to lying awake at night and dreaming of City having another summer like that. :cheesy:

If mahrez signs it could be the start of something similar. Great player but that does not guarantee a great marriage.

1 minute ago, Rc2702 said:

If mahrez signs it could be the start of something similar. Great player but that does not guarantee a great marriage.

Yeah Man U have found that with the Arse talisman....he's been crap.

4 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Yeah Man U have found that with the Arse talisman....he's been crap.

When you lot giving arry a bell then. Spurs looking for 40m for poch eh. Seems about right, sell poch install a muppet and save 200m. Allardyce could really be key here with his experience in the loan market.

When you lot giving arry a bell then. Spurs looking for 40m for poch eh. Seems about right, sell poch install a muppet and save 200m. Allardyce could really be key here with his experience in the loan market.

And there I was thinking we were having a sensible discussion.

Care to share the yabaa around? :biggrin:

3 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Honestly R2D2 either have a conversation or up your trolling considerably cos that was beyond poor....go back and read it again....its embarrassing.

Makes sense and you know it. Poch suddenly pens a fat 5 year deal. Real need a new manager. Levy the contract king knows he can squeeze them given previous deals. Modric and Bale. It's primed redneck and it solves a big problem. Harry kane and poch 200m that's the deal.

2 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Makes sense and you know it. Poch suddenly pens a fat 5 year deal. Real need a new manager. Levy the contract king knows he can squeeze them given previous deals. Modric and Bale. It's primed redneck and it solves a big problem. Harry kane and poch 200m that's the deal.

Make sure you're in bed by 10 lad or your mum won't be happy. :clap2:

It's amazing how spurs fans quote media sources when it suits but demonise anyone who quotes them when not in their favour. Spurs targets this season will be WC spice boys. Example: Origi for Liverpool. 

Was that yours in the motor?

I'm lowering myself to a level you can understand.

Please post something worthwhile and I will respond.

Fat Sam and Origi is not it nor is a Poch is off story....yesterday's non news story....wake up.

5 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

It's amazing how spurs fans quote media sources when it suits but demonise anyone who quotes them when not in their favour. Spurs targets this season will be WC spice boys. Example: Origi for Liverpool. 

This quote was an example of dumbing down....get that do ya?

1 minute ago, RonniePickering22 said:

I'm lowering myself to a level you can understand.

Please post something worthwhile and I will respond.

Fat Sam and Origi is not it nor is a Poch is off story....yesterday's non news story....wake up.

Lets see redneck. I don't hear any budgets. I hear grealish is on your radar. Lol. Guys a bloody boy band wannabe. Think Lee hendrie and your on the right track. 

Lets see redneck. I don't hear any budgets. I hear grealish is on your radar. Lol. Guys a bloody boy band wannabe. Think Lee hendrie and your on the right track. 

Yes that's on point....this one has been slated by us.

Frankly I'll dona  pair of preds and run down the wing before he gets a chance lol.

This quote was an example of dumbing down....get that do ya?

Between you and the weasels comments I'm on point with dumbing down. But I must compliment you on your extra effort. Those one liners fo get read but most are exactly as you say. All the best to your mum anyway.

1 minute ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Yes that's on point....this one has been slated by us.

Frankly I'll dona  pair of preds and run down the wing before he gets a chance lol.

So if it's on point how come pochetino has done a 360 without a guarantee on funds. Strange but on the plus side this deal is even more doable with what appears to be happening at Chelsea. 

Between you and the weasels comments I'm on point with dumbing down. But I must compliment you on your extra effort. Those one liners fo get read but most are exactly as you say. All the best to your mum anyway.

I've posted a lot today....go back and read it before taking the one liner comment nonsense here.

Anyway who is going to be your keeper next season?

Archived