Zidane steps down as Real Madrid coach

snoop1130

Just now, Rc2702 said:

So if it's on point how come pochetino has done a 360 without a guarantee on funds. Strange but on the plus side this deal is even more doable with what appears to be happening at Chelsea. 

On point as in a paper rumour...no way are we buying a donkey like Grealish....hardly good enough for our bench.

Poch is staying at Spurs R2D2...you need to get that into your head son as he has a FIVE year contract he signed LAST WEEK.

You really are reading too many crappy websites before coming on here...or you have better LSD than me.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

I've posted a lot today....go back and read it before taking the one liner comment nonsense here.

Anyway who is going to be your keeper next season?

Gave grobs a call. He's still got it. 

7 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Certainly has the confidence....which your current lad has bottled.

Yh the lad bottled it. He should be playing for the spuds with that kind of form. I do not have the solution I'm sorry to say but I will say in his defence we should not be depending so much on one player. Of course, you know exactly what that feels like too. 

8 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Yh the lad bottled it. He should be playing for the spuds with that kind of form. I do not have the solution I'm sorry to say but I will say in his defence we should not be depending so much on one player. Of course, you know exactly what that feels like too. 

Its a long time since we relied on Bale but yes I do remember.

6 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Its a long time since we relied on Bale but yes I do remember.

Remind me me again how many trophies Spurs have won since you have not had to rely on Bale?

3 minutes ago, Jip99 said:

Remind me me again how many trophies Spurs have won since you have not had to rely on Bale?

Not you as well Jip....I thought better of you.

Anyway we look forward to the CL group draw. :thumbsup:

4 minutes ago, Jip99 said:

I will however remind you that we thrashed Madrid at Wembley in November...a game I attended incidentally.

What a wonderful night....shame the scousers can't say that about their meeting.

Just now, RonniePickering22 said:

Not you as well Jip....I thought better of you.

Anyway we look forward to the CL group draw. :thumbsup:

I was feeling left out.....

Good luck in the CL.

You won’t win it (Bale might, again).....but at least you are in it.

1 minute ago, RonniePickering22 said:

I will however remind you that we thrashed Madrid at Wembley in November...a game I attended incidentally.

What a wonderful night....shame the scousers can't say that about their meeting.

Indeed... small victories can seem much bigger at the time.

2 minutes ago, Jip99 said:

Indeed... small victories can seem much bigger at the time.

Such victories ARE huge memories as you well know.

The stuff of legend are sown the seeds here....its what we all dream of is it not?

Rumors is that Real Madrid will choose one of their own , like Guti . Maybe better to start with an inexperienced coach , because matching Zidane is not possible anyway  . 

9 minutes ago, balo said:

Rumors is that Real Madrid will choose one of their own , like Guti . Maybe better to start with an inexperienced coach , because matching Zidane is not possible anyway  . 

Zidane came from within the same way with no experience.

9 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

Do you have a brummie accent?

Archived