Finnish man busted for pot

Rimmer

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, pattayadude said:

they need to invent new generation of  body-scans and arm them with the "deadbeat detector app" at the airports

Please No.

It would be buzzing/ringing and going off all day way too much noise!

In my home country a small condo can cost $900k USD and Baristas make $15/hour and has leading University programs and High Tech the highest grades of hybridized sinsemilla Cannabis can be purchased legally for recreational purposes in a shop that resembles a boutique in a Mall. Just saying what ever bad effect it has it is not bringing down society.

Then you have Thailand, forever clinging to old ways of thinking. I think it could grow well here and become cash /tax revenue positive and be promoted for tourists, offered for medicinal purposes and as as an alternative to alcohol what is more dangerous in every way

21 hours ago, pattayadude said:

not for the 100gr of weed but he should do some time for the damn tattoos!

what the hell has the world come to!

and not for his MS-13 gang relevance?

Having tattoos is not a criminal offense and why do you think his tattoos have M-13 relevance?

6 minutes ago, smotherb said:

Having tattoos is not a criminal offense and why do you think his tattoos have M-13 relevance?

his appearance is too scary for little kids in family friendly Pattaya.

That alone should  be illegal in my opinion.

His tattoos don't have any relevance to M-13 virus?

Just now, pattayadude said:

his appearance is too scary for little kids in family friendly Pattaya.

That alone should  be illegal in my opinion.

His tattoos don't have any relevance to M-13 virus?

Well, at least you admitted it was your opinion and that his tattoos have no relevance to M-13. Others may disagree with you that Pattaya is so family friendly.

1 minute ago, smotherb said:

Well, at least you admitted it was your opinion

most posters here post their opinion what's appropriate and what's not. what should be legal and what should not even though laws won't change based on their opinion or perception.However, it was quite unnecessary to remind me that having tattoos was not illegal.Obviously we aren't talking about a few tattoos on the arm here. 

what's the point of walking around like Frankenstein and scare kids and women.

it is my opinion that body tattoes in excess of say...10% should be illegal

2 hours ago, pattayadude said:

most posters here post their opinion what's appropriate and what's not. what should be legal and what should not even though laws won't change based on their opinion or perception.However, it was quite unnecessary to remind me that having tattoos was not illegal.Obviously we aren't talking about a few tattoos on the arm here. 

what's the point of walking around like Frankenstein and scare kids and women.

it is my opinion that body tattoes in excess of say...10% should be illegal

My how inspirational of you. You would punish someone for a personal decision which does not concern you or hurt others.

2 minutes ago, smotherb said:

My how inspirational of you. You would punish someone for a personal decision which does not concern you or hurt others.

chances are he wouldnt have drawn unnecessary attention and get busted by police if it wasn't for the damn graffiti all over his face and body. He punished himself, not me

12 hours ago, oldskoolbeatz said:

What will be the likely outcome for this guy? Will he go straight jail? Will he be able to pay a fine at the station and go on his merry way OR pay bail, go to court, plead guilty and pay fine with no deportation if it's his first time offence? Surely with so many peoole trying to sell you drugs on walking st/beach rd many foreigners must get caught. Does anyone have any experience or stories to share? 

In 28 years only seen drugs for sale  once in Pattaya and I frequent BR and WS often. Hope he gets off.

Just now, pattayadude said:

chances are he wouldnt have drawn unnecessary attention and get busted by police if it wasn't for the damn graffiti all over his face and body. He punished himself, not me

No, you are once again allowing your bias to cloud reality. He may have been stopped because of some other bias--he had biker attire, or was a farang, or had simply pissed-off someone. Or, maybe there was a tip he was on overstay, or was a druggie . . .

19 minutes ago, The manic said:

In 28 years only seen drugs for sale  once in Pattaya and I frequent BR and WS often. Hope he gets off.

I have been whispered the name of drugs while walking by pushers on WS passed the Muay Thai/Marine disco area throughout the years. Sure they are around. and some are undercover

19 minutes ago, smotherb said:

No, you are once again allowing your bias to cloud reality. He may have been stopped because of some other bias--he had biker attire, or was a farang, or had simply pissed-off someone. Or, maybe there was a tip he was on overstay, or was a druggie . . .

you may like tattoos and that's all fine with me. i personally don't and that's a fact too but it stays with me.

You can't deny the fact that cops don't like tattooed dudes . He couldn't walk 2 blocks in many of the U.S. streets without getting harassed or stopped to be searched and questioned by cops.

In other parts of the world like the middle east, he would even be beaten up for no reason by block bullies.

What he went through did not surprised me.

13 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Strange really, i get offered marijuana around 20 times everytime i walk along beach road, police aren't interested in stopping that

Walked beach road many times, never got offered any drugs?... Maybe because I look respectable? 

7 minutes ago, KiChakayan said:

Walked beach road many times, never got offered any drugs?... Maybe because I look respectable? 

Oh, maybe it is because you do not.

I have been offered drugs many times just outside WS to the right as you enter. 

Coke, Ganja, probably much more.

Could be cops I am not interested..

24 minutes ago, pattayadude said:

you may like tattoos and that's all fine with me. i personally don't and that's a fact too but it stays with me.

You can't deny the fact that cops don't like tattooed dudes . He couldn't walk 2 blocks in many of the U.S. streets without getting harassed or stopped to be searched and questioned by cops.

In other parts of the world like the middle east, he would even be beaten up for no reason by block bullies.

100% accurate.

I do like a few tats on a lady.

A nice one above the buns is sexy I think.

Not too many though.

Just to add looking more at those tats positive he has been in and out of the joint.

I bet he is a bad dude hope they disposition him appropriately.

42 minutes ago, pattayadude said:

If you want to look like a gangsta, you have to know you will be treated like a gangsta! Did I miss anything ? Like, if you look like a gangsta you really are the nicest person ever, or you are a pussy trying to show off? 

Jeeez get real

44 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

100% accurate.

I do like a few tats on a lady.

A nice one above the buns is sexy I think.

Not too many though.

Just to add looking more at those tats positive he has been in and out of the joint.

I bet he is a bad dude hope they disposition him appropriately.

I'm old school, tats on a woman are just low class IMO. I could tolerate a butterfly or similar on the shoulder or ankle, but that's about it. When I see some beautiful young girl with a huge tat on her legs or back I think it looks hideous, and there is no doubt that she will live to regret it.

19 minutes ago, giddyup said:

I'm old school, tats on a woman are just low class IMO. I could tolerate a butterfly or similar on the shoulder or ankle, but that's about it. When I see some beautiful young girl with a huge tat on her legs or back I think it looks hideous, and there is no doubt that she will live to regret it.

Old school about what?

Tats are low class, but you yet you "tolerate them"?

So you tolerate low class what does that make you?

She will live to regret it.  How do you know that??

You definitely seem confused. 

Hope you figure it out....

Archived