Finnish man busted for pot

Rimmer

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Twenty years ago there was a Thai guy at the Beach Road end of WS who used to sell cigarettes with a wrap of yabaa without telling the purchaser the yabaa was in there. Twenty yards further on the police would pick the purchaser up. This begs two questions; 

1. Why buy cigarettes off some guy on the street?

2. Why are human beings stupid?

On 6/1/2018 at 5:03 PM, JamJar said:

....and the moral of the story is.....have a copy of your passport and visa page to hand?

And don't voluntarily let the cops search your apartment. 105 grams of weed for 2500 baht. Yeah right...

• 5 months later...
51 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

Or boring:) 

Yes I find that surprising. I walk down the Beach Rd a bit and one gets offered all manner of things. Personally I hardly have the backpacker look!

2 hours ago, jacko45k said:

Yes I find that surprising. I walk down the Beach Rd a bit and one gets offered all manner of things. Personally I hardly have the backpacker look!

Boring, fair enough. But I can reiterate: I am 66 and I remember only one instance where I have been offered drugs; it was in 1980, weed, Miami while staying in a dodgy hotel, en route to a long backpacking tour to Latin America. Illegal drugs have never been part of my world, maybe that makes a "visible" difference.

8 minutes ago, KiChakayan said:

Boring, fair enough. But I can reiterate: I am 66 and I remember only one instance where I have been offered drugs; it was in 1980, weed, Miami while staying in a dodgy hotel, en route to a long backpacking tour to Latin America. Illegal drugs have never been part of my world, maybe that makes a "visible" difference.

But this thread is from 1 year ago.   Pattaya has now been completely cleaned up and is now a 5 star family resort so must be squeaky clean of drug sellors now surely ?

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/28/2018 at 9:40 AM, Thaiberius said:

Twenty years ago there was a Thai guy at the Beach Road end of WS who used to sell cigarettes with a wrap of yabaa without telling the purchaser the yabaa was in there. Twenty yards further on the police would pick the purchaser up. This begs two questions; 

1. Why buy cigarettes off some guy on the street?

2. Why are human beings stupid?

1.because they are stupid

2.they are smarter than chimps but won't last as long as the shark species

On 6/2/2019 at 3:27 AM, geoffbezoz said:

But this thread is from 1 year ago.   Pattaya has now been completely cleaned up and is now a 5 star family resort so must be squeaky clean of drug sellors now surely ?

Even a big possy of law enforcemant could not find any prostitutes down Walking St the other day.

Archived