Ever Order Food?

Clipped

I've been using Food by Phone for two or three years, now. They have a great choice of menus and the prices aren't outrageous. Takes about an hour for most deliveries.

You can phone them or send your order on-line from their web site.

I've been using Food by Phone for two or three years, now. They have a great choice of menus and the prices aren't outrageous. Takes about an hour for most deliveries.

Where do you get their menu?

I just checked out their website and I ordered a menu.

http://www.foodbyphonebkk.com/index.asp

Great idea. I have been living in BKK for 7 years and this is the first time I have heard of it.

Thanks for tipping me off.

hope this doesnt end your reviews...or maybe it will help to contribute?

The menu book came today. It really is comprehensive. We are going to try it for the first time tonight. Tomorrow I'll post a review and photos. I am looking forward to seeing how the system works.

The menu book covers 55 BKK restaurants.

Tonight's delivery took 70 minutes. Will write a review tomorrow.

The rib rack was excellent as was the pulled pork....both had a nice smoked BBQ flavour. The chicken was very good...nice seasoning. Cole slaw fresh and tasty. The salad was not very good...it did not travel well. Baked beans: super. Mashed potato: ????. Most of the portions were very large. Would I order from Food by Phone again? Yes. Next time I'll try one of the Thai or Italian restraunts.

Last night's delivery took 10 minutes over the hour promised....but, to be fair this was the first time that they had delivered to this building.

The courses were very well packed.

Thanks to your 1280 x 960 pictures, we could smell and taste it too. (I've licked all the pixels off my LCD display).

For me, I'm terribly dissatisfied. Ordered two days ago and still waiting. :o

TT in Central Isaan

P.S.

The deep-fried insect vendor does make his rounds twice a day here in my little village soi with his motorcycle and goodie-trailer. Fresher and quicker. :D

Edited by toptuan

just wondering, is the actual menu different from the online menu?....was the food still hot when it got to you?

The printed menu is 120 pages....with lots of illustrations.

The food was warm when we received it....70 minutes after we ordered it. I suggest you pre-heat your oven....that way you can re-heat all the orders when they arive.

• 2 weeks later...

We ordered Lebanese food from the website, just dips, pitta, and afew other bits and pieces. Arrived in 50 mins (we are on outskirts of Bkk), in re-usable plastic tubs and bowls. Cant remember the name of the restaurant, but it is not the one with the tree, it is the other, on Ploenchit.

Also ordered a pizza, and Pizza Company delivered in 35 mins.