Thai authorities to contact the UK for Yingluck's address as Interpol refuses Blue Notice - spokesman.

rooster59

9 hours ago, KhunFred said:

They are not above kidnapping to achieve their ends. I assume the Shins have adequate security.

1 hour ago, davehowden said:

How would the UK government know where she lives, the UK does not use ID Cards, TM30's or 90 Day Reports do they ?

I should imagine that the UK authorities know where she is, and keep a fairly close eye on her. One can never discount an attempt to "bring her back", although the mind boggles at how they might try to do so...

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thai power is powerful don't under estimate them?  They arrested a bunch of old ladies playing bridge and force bars to get licenses for throwing Darts.

Brits, better be careful you guys have no ideas the power of this country soon they be bringing in the Red Bull??

10 hours ago, Father Fintan Stack said:

About sums it up.

Great post.

That's right.  At least they are out of the country.  Now let's just hope everybody can forget about them.

I herd she said something politically incorrect

Uk government shpulf deport her after that 

if she works with grooming gangs she might not get deported 

said fing country the UK is

8 minutes ago, BigC said:

I herd she said something politically incorrect

Uk government shpulf deport her after that 

if she works with grooming gangs she might not get deported 

said fing country the UK is

I bet this would be a good read in English

36 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

The latest laws from the EU wouldn't allow that anyway, the government would have to ask for her approval first. How lousy is the intelligence service of Thailand that they don't have her address already.

Thai Intelligence Service - a real oxymoron if ever there was one.

No clues Sherlock...

4 minutes ago, Media1 said:

Yinglucks address lol. The UK won't give them the postcode. 

What are they going to do. Send Prawit with a Rolex watch set as a gift. Please spare us. Fly a motorcyc taxi over lol.

It's really only when the Thais decide to lock horns with a proper country, that the distinctions become clear. It seems that Prayuth and his merry band are the only ones that just don't see it.

And the only ones who seem not to be embarrassed for Thailand. What a clown show.

35 minutes ago, KiwiKiwi said:

It's really only when the Thais decide to lock horns with a proper country, that the distinctions become clear. It seems that Prayuth and his merry band are the only ones that just don't see it.

And the only ones who seem not to be embarrassed for Thailand. What a clown show.

Hospital patients awaiting trial 

12 hours ago, Crossy said:

And the UK authorities will refuse to cooperate for the same reason.

do you know if that is a valid blanket exception in the judicial cooperation treaty?

or do the UK need to carry out an investigation to check if the charges against Yingluck are valid?

or would they object that she wouldn't have a fair trial in Thailand?

20 hours ago, ezzra said:

Let's face it, the Thai authorities are not good it either tracing people, and they find them, to extradite them back to Thailand, and the list is too long to mention, i think that they really don't want want these people back from all sorts of reasons, so when they say they can;t find them when they are hiding in plain sight it's nothing but a cop out...

Dont you worry about that.  The Thai authorities will track her down to the ends of the earth...and then ask her to report to the police station at her earliest convenience!!

Her addresses are already known, I published them in TV sometime ago. Shortly afterwards, there was a photo of her outside Harrods near my friend's Thai restaurant which belonged to the Thai Embassy. This is just hot air.

20 hours ago, Chang_paarp said:

Why do they make these public pronouncements?

They should keep quiet and save themselves the embarrassment/ loss of face.

Agreed, but they may also be pursuing Yingluck to show the Thai peoples that they are real about the "crimes" committed by Yingluck and that she should be returned to face the courts again. Face saving (but futile) 'action'?

Prayut's government seems to be in denial about not recognising that the western world knows what's going on in the kingdom. Interpol has it's rules and guidelines and is not at the beck and call of Prayut.

Pity they cannot pursue the Red Bull heir ('alleged' cop killer) with the same persistence! Double standards abound.

The difference being one is a 'political' pursuit vs a rich elite, sadly.

This  is why they have Private Investigators, hire a local U.K. P.I. and he will get you all the information you require.

This seems like a no brainer.

If possible keep it discreet there are P.I.'s that can find out anything about anyone, just don't ask them to revel their sources.

Any one can get this done, but best done in the U.K. so no data trace, in-person best way.

21 hours ago, Crossy said:

Nah, Prayuth doesn't deal with minions, he'd phone Liz herself.

And she would refuse the call because it was politically motivated 5555555. How you looking now "he who must be obeyed" 

1 hour ago, ksamuiguy said:

This  is why they have Private Investigators, hire a local U.K. P.I. and he will get you all the information you require.

This seems like a no brainer.

If possible keep it discreet there are P.I.'s that can find out anything about anyone, just don't ask them to revel their sources.

Any one can get this done, but best done in the U.K. so no data trace, in-person best way.

They know this, Thais are expert in the 'do it quietly and here's z nice bung' method. They don't want to find Yingluck becausd there is nothing they can do to her if they do. What they want to do is persuade the sub-intelligent Thais that they're trying because they're serious about fixing corruption, and that they're ahead of the world game in doing so. It's like watching ants on an ant-hill..

It's quaint, and kinda cute to watch them running around, desperately  trying to create the impression of being serious, but it really doesn't stand up to scrutiny for more than about a minute.The foreign diplomatic community woke up to Prayuth in about 10 minutes, hence their body language when obliged to meet and smile at him. Now-a-days it's a different story, and Prayuth has to invite himself to foreign countries because nobody really wants to know him. Who did he meet most recently? Paraguya and Toga, to improve bilateral trade and relations? Terrific, I can hardly wait.

Not all change is progress, and not all activity is useful.

21 hours ago, Dave67 said:

"Krissana said that was the intention of national police chief Chakthip Chaijinda who has ordered that no stone is left unturned to bring Yingluck back to Thailand."  ...

Police have already looked under every rock for brown envelopes.  You think they wouldn't have seen Yingluck if she was hiding under one?

No, no.  Prayuth wants her address so he can send a Christmas card. 

Movie about Yingluck's escape.  (Turn off the sound - it's a silent movie.)

21 minutes ago, a977 said:

And she would refuse the call because it was politically motivated 5555555. How you looking now "he who must be obeyed" 

Actually, Her Majesty has a wicked sense of humour and whilst she's supposed to be a-political she has a way of dealing with those whose policies she doesn't agree with, like what she did to Crown Prince Abdullah of Saudi Arabia.

You are not supposed to repeat what the Queen says in private conversation. But the story she told me on that occasion was one that I was also to hear later from its subject - Crown Prince Abdullah of Saudi Arabia - and it is too funny not to repeat.

Five years earlier, in September 1998, Abdullah had been invited up to Balmoral, for lunch with the Queen. Following his brother King Fahd's stroke in 1995, Abdullah was already the de facto ruler of Saudi Arabia.

After lunch, the Queen had asked her royal guest whether he would like a tour of the estate. Prompted by his Foreign Minister, the urbane Prince Saud, an initially hesitant Abdullah agreed. The royal Land Rovers were drawn up in front of the castle.

As instructed, the Crown Prince climbed into the front seat of the front Land Rover, with his interpreter in the seat behind. To his surprise, the Queen climbed into the driving seat, turned the ignition and drove off. Women are not - yet - allowed to drive in Saudi Arabia, and Abdullah was not used to being driven by a woman, let alone a queen.

His nervousness only increased as the Queen, an Army driver in wartime, accelerated the Land Rover along the narrow Scottish estate roads, talking all the time. Through his interpreter, the Crown Prince implored the Queen to slow down and concentrate on the road ahead

22 hours ago, Samui Bodoh said:

... How do you say " Hey General Prayut! Did you enjoy your kick in the 'nads" in Thai.

Just askin'...

There are several ways, but we're not supposed to speak any Thai except in the Thai language forum.  ?

"Thai authorities to contact" as in this is our plan to show everyone

we mean business, but these things take time and we need to get

the writing and translations down pat, so it may take a little more

time, but yeah! we mean biz ...

"The Thai authorities have said that they are still pursuing fugitive ex premier Yingluck Sinawatra."

That's including the mandatory 4 years of translation of the documents into the English Language with the help of Google Translate.

Archived