Thai authorities to contact the UK for Yingluck's address as Interpol refuses Blue Notice - spokesman.

rooster59

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, geriatrickid said:

The military administration  made  the two ino into political martyrs. and perpetuated  the ongoing political divide.  One need only look at this week's events in Spain to understand that democratic legal means are the best way to achieve a change in governments as Spain's PM was removed peacefully and without military intervention due to a corruption scandal.

Hmm, not sure that Spain is a good example to quote, given that they are after the Catalan ex-President, who is currently holed up in Germany, in identical circumstances.

On 6/2/2018 at 9:25 AM, NCC1701A said:

" This came as Interpol have refused to issue a Blue Notice saying the case is politically motivated."

Ouch.

Yeah makes you laugh, doesn't it? I wonder if that sunk in their thick skulls? Guess they can answer Interpol by saying " No sir not politically motivated just a misunderstanding"

Thai Police chief rings Interpol

Chief  Good morning  Need favor Have you got that criminal ex -Pm  Yingluck address In England

Interpol Response: Why do you want it?

Chief: She has been convicted of crimes in Thailand

Interpol: Sorry but that was politically motivated 

Chief: Oh I don't know what to say

Interpol: Also while I have you on the phone why don't you ask what the red bull heir address is in England. We definitely would give that to you because he committed murder

Chief: Oh we not worried about that because we get lots of brown envelopes from him. This Yingluck more important because it keeps this illegal junta in power longer.

Interpol have refused to issue a Blue Notice saying the case is politically motivated

Obviously!  Thailand cannot expect the civilized world to endorse there 'special' form of law that harangues and harasses the ex-PM on  trumped up charges after they take power by FORCE. 

On ‎6‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 9:27 AM, ezzra said:

Let's face it, the Thai authorities are not good it either tracing people, and they find them, to extradite them back to Thailand, and the list is too long to mention, i think that they really don't want want these people back from all sorts of reasons, so when they say they can;t find them when they are hiding in plain sight it's nothing but a cop out...

Thailand couldn't get them back no matter how hard they tried. No democratic government is going to send anyone back to an lllegal military government which came about as the result of a coup and more so which has the satanic article 44.

On 6/2/2018 at 9:38 AM, colinneil said:

Hello Theresa, its your pal Prayut here, can you give me Yinglucks address please, so we can jail her.

Silly bar stewards think the UK will help them.... Dream on pal.

Maybe would be more successful to get help to catch BOSS.
But who is willing to remember this case ?

MONEY MONEY MONEY

I am not commenting on if they are guilty or not.

The point here is that Interpol has become a corrupt institution that is the bellboy of the powerful global powers and can tend to snob the smaller nations and close an eye on the rich and powerful, like many other places in the world after all.

A certain number of private multinational corporations officially contribute to Interpol's annual budget.

Where is the neutrality and independance of Interpol ? One could have legitimate doubt.

With the corporate connections of the Shinavatra's, there is very little hope that Interpol or any western country will cooperate on,  this issue or any other regarding fugitives with strong white collar connections.

24 minutes ago, observer90210 said:

The point here is that Interpol has become a corrupt institution that is the bellboy of the powerful global powers and can tend to snob the smaller nations and close an eye on the rich and powerful, like many other places in the world after all.

A certain number of private multinational corporations officially contribute to Interpol's annual budget.

Where is the neutrality and independance of Interpol ? One could have legitimate doubt.

With the corporate connections of the Shinavatra's, there is very little hope that Interpol or any western country will cooperate on,  this issue or any other regarding fugitives with strong white collar connections.

Complete bilge.

27 minutes ago, observer90210 said:

conspiracy theory

40 minutes ago, observer90210 said:

Hmm. Since the coup, the junta fanbois have had us believe that in the pay of the Shinawatras are:

The UN. The British government. The Australian government. The Canadian government. The Montenegrin government. The UAE government. The EU. The Japanese government. The entire Thai police force. The international media and now Interpol. Leaving aside any of that pesky 'evidence' stuff they never supply, how come the Shinawatras are not by now the undisputed rulers of the entire solar system with the money and connections they clearly seem to have?

1 minute ago, baboon said:

Hmm. Since the coup, the junta fanbois have had us believe that in the pay of the Shinawatras are:

The UN. The British government. The Australian government. The Canadian government. The Montenegrin government. The UAE government. The EU. The entire Thai police force. The international media and now Interpol. Leaving aside any of that pesky 'evidence' stuff they never supply, how come the Shinawatras are not by now the undisputed leaders of the entire solar system with the money and connections they clearly seem to have?

that is what it is to be the bogey man

48 minutes ago, observer90210 said:

24 minutes ago, jayboy said:

Complete bilge.

Perhaps there is some truth - it would certainly explain why Thailand is being treated as if it was being run by a tin pot military junta, which had seized power to forestall an election, and was headed up by a pair of comic opera general's who would be more at home in a soap opera set in 19 century Ruritania...

50 minutes ago, observer90210 said:

It is a fact that Interpol is partly (and quite officially) financed by private companies such as Philip Morris or by associations such as FIFA. If I remember well, up to 12%. It surely raises ethical questions.

However, that Thaksin may be able to use alleged connections with these companies to influence its decisions is quite unlikely.

And of course, the main question still remains: does the Junta really want the Shins back or is just pretending to? Most opinions expressed (apart from the Junta) seem to be that they don't want them back for quite rational reasons.

18 minutes ago, baboon said:

...sitting in his hollowed out volcano, stroking a purring white cat with a diamond collar...

19 minutes ago, baboon said:

...sitting in his hollowed out volcano, stroking a purring white cat with a diamond collar...

Why should he be wearing a diamond collar, I mean I know he is a snappy dresser, and the photos which I have seen do suggest that his taste in interior decor leans towards the vulgar, but I really can't see him in a diamond collar! His sister with a diamond necklace perhaps, but not him...

5 hours ago, JAG said:

Why should he be wearing a diamond collar, I mean I know he is a snappy dresser, and the photos which I have seen do suggest that his taste in interior decor leans towards the vulgar, but I really can't see him in a diamond collar! His sister with a diamond necklace perhaps, but not him...

The cat has the diamond collar.  Obviously not a fan of the James Bond movies!

Archived