IPTV providers

AJBangkok

I have been a very satisfied user of Flawless IPTV for some time. My annual subscription has rolled around and Flawless no longer accept payment by credit card. They only accept crypto currency and I have no inclination to go out and start setting up crypto wallets and accounts at exchanges etc. 

So I am looking for an alternative to flawless. I mainly use it for F1 and F1 catch up. That’s all.

Has anyone had any recent experience with any of the providers below or know of another provider for F1.

Mobara, Fabiptv, OTT tv or Boss TV ( epic IPTV)

thanks 

if you want to remain with flawless and pay with paypal or credit card,

just message him and he will get you setup, he tells me that he is allowed to do this as flawless want to push the paypal/card users towards resellers

59 minutes ago, observer90210 said:

Are the channel offers with a Satelite dish no good or to much a hassle to setup ?

They are good but not the same as UKTV backhome,

you can watch epl on true bein with a sat dish or you can watch uk sky and BT sports and NBC extra with a iptv service.

some people live the offering from True and CTH before , just depends on what you want

On 6/3/2018 at 4:53 PM, skippy121 said:

just message him and he will get you setup, he tells me that he is allowed to do this as flawless want to push the paypal/card users towards resellers

Thanks to Skippy 121. Messaged the guy and he had me set up with a new account within 10 minutes. Great service 

On 6/4/2018 at 5:39 PM, DUS said:

Flawless will be able to offer payment through PayPal again in a few days. No need to change the provider if you’re happy with them.

Until now this doesn't seem to be the case? I need to renew in a couple of weeks, will I be able to pay with my BitCoin Thailand bx.th wallet? I have never bought anything with Bitcoin before, does it work with Flawless OK?

On 6/4/2018 at 5:39 PM, DUS said:

Flawless will be able to offer payment through PayPal again in a few days. No need to change the provider if you’re happy with them.

Do Flawless accept credit card or bank transfer, it seems a very complicated way to get started. I haven't got paypal or bitcoin.

On my invoice Flawless were using a payment system called coingate. When you log on coingate give you an option to start and account and buy  BTC with a CC at a hugely inflated net price but Thailand is not on the list of approved countries. It all seemed far too messy for me.

I used The reseller suggested by Skippy121by emailing him off his website and he had me sorted with a new Flawless subscription paid by credit card in a matter of minutes. It was very painless.

3 minutes ago, AJBangkok said:

On my invoice Flawless were using a payment system called coingate. When you log on coingate give you an option to start and account and buy  BTC with a CC at a hugely inflated net price but Thailand is not on the list of approved countries. It all seemed far too messy for me.

I used The reseller suggested by Skippy121by emailing him off his website and he had me sorted with a new Flawless subscription paid by credit card in a matter of minutes. It was very painless.

How much are Flawless subscriptions, thanks?

i ended up buying a full package ( not just sports ) for 6 months from the reseller for 2900 baht. I think it’s maybe a few hundred baht more than be full package price for 6 months sold through Flawless but I can’t confirm the exact price as now if you buy from Flawless there is major hassles buying bitcoin and the conversion rate seemed high plus their is a commission that you have to pay from converting the currency to BTC.

16 hours ago, WorriedNoodle said:

It's only 75UKP (about 3200THB) for a year on Flawless. Cannot we pay with bitcoin we might already have, why do we have to buy more bitcoin at a bad exchange rate?

I would not buy a years sub for anything at the moment, lots of issues with big providers getting hit or having payment issues.

Resellers are safer to buy from as if the provider ( flawless disappears) the reseller will move you to their backup provider rather than lose a customer.

Dont be too concerned about the price you pay, I would rather pay 2900 baht and be up and working in 2 minutes than pay 2000 baht and be messing around for 1 hour plus, all depends on what your time is worth.

27 minutes ago, skippy121 said:

I would rather pay 2900 baht and be up and working in 2 minutes than pay 2000 baht and be messing around for 1 hour plus, all depends on what your time is worth.

Good points. Just to be clear, the link you posted is a direct copy of Flawless or some mixture of it with other streams? The web site doesn't look anything like Flawless or list the same channels? Also a  reseller does that mean we can expect more buffering - I don't know how these resellers work? I am really happy with the Channel line up on Flawless especially the catchup. Cheers.

17 minutes ago, WorriedNoodle said:

Good points. Just to be clear, the link you posted is a direct copy of Flawless or some mixture of it with other streams? The web site doesn't look anything like Flawless or list the same channels? Also a  reseller does that mean we can expect more buffering - I don't know how these resellers work? I am really happy with the Channel line up on Flawless especially the catchup. Cheers.

Websites tend not to get updated with every channel change , the best way with any provider is to ask for a trial, most are happy to provide but without sport as it attracts teflers and migrants.

reseller normally means they are selling someone elses service and rebranded it , 99% of vpn providers are doing just that even the big ones. 

TV services are slightly different, resellers tend to buy channels from providers such as flawless and then provide a those channels and others from elsewhere to create a different product aimed at niche markets.

Buffering will depend on many factors , internet speed , how many servers , quality of box etc.

18 hours ago, WorriedNoodle said:

It's only 75UKP (about 3200THB) for a year on Flawless. Cannot we pay with bitcoin we might already have, why do we have to buy more bitcoin at a bad exchange rate?

I’m sure you can pay with your own bitcoin. What I received from the reseller was a new flawless login and password. It’s exactly the same flawless system that I was using before and the username and password comes directly from Flawless. You do not notice any difference. 

As far as the price goes yeah I know it’s more expensive but i’m not going to deny myself watching TV in the way I like/want/am used to because of a thousand baht or what ever it would be over a 1 year subscription. I know i’d miss my TV more than I’d miss 1000 baht and if flawless starts accepting CC’s again i’ll Just re up with them directly.

In the long run none of these IPTV services is perfect, they all go down from time to time but for me Flawless is one of the best so i’m Ok paying a premium to get what I want. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/3/2018 at 4:53 PM, skippy121 said:

Just curious, how is this remaining with Flawless? Isn't it a completely new subscription called UK TV Thailand? That's what it says in the link you give or am I mistaken please?

2 hours ago, Digitalbanana said:

Just curious, how is this remaining with Flawless? Isn't it a completely new subscription called UK TV Thailand? That's what it says in the link you give or am I mistaken please?

same thing different branding, different seller. you can tell straight away it is the same ,

or you could just buy some bitcoin

3 hours ago, skippy121 said:

or you could just buy some bitcoin 

I have bitcoin but got booted off Flawless a couple weeks ago when sub expired. No notice given. Admins would not answer me. No option to buy new or extend existing sub with bitcoin on the client page. I went elsewhere.

Archived