BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AJBangkok

IPTV providers

17 minutes ago, WorriedNoodle said:

Good points. Just to be clear, the link you posted is a direct copy of Flawless or some mixture of it with other streams? The web site doesn't look anything like Flawless or list the same channels? Also a  reseller does that mean we can expect more buffering - I don't know how these resellers work? I am really happy with the Channel line up on Flawless especially the catchup. Cheers.

Websites tend not to get updated with every channel change , the best way with any provider is to ask for a trial, most are happy to provide but without sport as it attracts teflers and migrants.

reseller normally means they are selling someone elses service and rebranded it , 99% of vpn providers are doing just that even the big ones. 

TV services are slightly different, resellers tend to buy channels from providers such as flawless and then provide a those channels and others from elsewhere to create a different product aimed at niche markets.

Buffering will depend on many factors , internet speed , how many servers , quality of box etc.

18 hours ago, WorriedNoodle said:

It's only 75UKP (about 3200THB) for a year on Flawless. Cannot we pay with bitcoin we might already have, why do we have to buy more bitcoin at a bad exchange rate?

I’m sure you can pay with your own bitcoin. What I received from the reseller was a new flawless login and password. It’s exactly the same flawless system that I was using before and the username and password comes directly from Flawless. You do not notice any difference. 

As far as the price goes yeah I know it’s more expensive but i’m not going to deny myself watching TV in the way I like/want/am used to because of a thousand baht or what ever it would be over a 1 year subscription. I know i’d miss my TV more than I’d miss 1000 baht and if flawless starts accepting CC’s again i’ll Just re up with them directly.

In the long run none of these IPTV services is perfect, they all go down from time to time but for me Flawless is one of the best so i’m Ok paying a premium to get what I want. 

On 6/3/2018 at 4:53 PM, skippy121 said:

if you want to remain with flawless and pay with paypal or credit card,

Just curious, how is this remaining with Flawless? Isn't it a completely new subscription called UK TV Thailand? That's what it says in the link you give or am I mistaken please?

2 hours ago, Digitalbanana said:

Just curious, how is this remaining with Flawless? Isn't it a completely new subscription called UK TV Thailand? That's what it says in the link you give or am I mistaken please?

same thing different branding, different seller. you can tell straight away it is the same ,

or you could just buy some bitcoin

3 hours ago, skippy121 said:

or you could just buy some bitcoin 

I have bitcoin but got booted off Flawless a couple weeks ago when sub expired. No notice given. Admins would not answer me. No option to buy new or extend existing sub with bitcoin on the client page. I went elsewhere.