HIV/STD Scare

FlyinDutchMan

6 hours ago, Destiny1990 said:

Now lets say next week u drunk again and horny and u make a simular mistake then u repeat the same proces again?

btw i seriously doubt ur insurance going to refund all ur over the top medical bills.. 

what amount have u spend so far on medical?

As he is now on PEP which is PrEP with one more medication added, if he is presently HIV negative then within 2-7 days of starting the medication he will be protected from contracting HIV and can do as he likes...that is not an endorsement for unprotected sex...however he is now protected. As for the cost PrEP would cost approximately US$30 plus fees and testing of around another US$30 at the Thai Red Cross in Bangkok, however it can be difficult to access PEP there as fast as can be done at a clinic or hospital and with PEP,  literally every hour counts, so clinics and hospitals are the preferred venues.  And as I assume the original poster to be Dutch? His national healthcare will more than cover these minimal costs which he said were now at about 4,000 baht.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, forrwhat said:

Man did the clinic give you a course of antiretroviral drugs? If you go within 24 hours there is a protocol of medication that you can take to lessen your chance of infection. 

No they did not give me anything on my first visit, they just told me to consider taking PeP. Ive scheduled a bunch of std test as soon as they are usefull in the coming weeks so ill make sure i go over any possible infection. 

Also for those interested, now my second day on PeP i do not feel any kind of side effects, also no dizzyness. 

3 hours ago, SoNowWhat said:
9 hours ago, dickjones2018 said:

as long as she did not stick it up your bum hole, you should be safe for HIV ...  hope this real info does not get banned again as in a last threat.... HIV =  immune problem from foreign protein DNA being shot up your bum hole that is not supposed to be for sex whatever they say.... if you have bleeding roids or another anal problem and bleeding and the sperm gets into you bloodstream , this is how HIV is created, also those people with all the casual sex take a lot of antibiotics which also down your immune system

Every single point in this post is incorrect and should be ignored and deleted. Do a minute of research then self edit yourself.

not if your name is dick jones 2018 it aint . lol

4 hours ago, SoNowWhat said:

Don't listen to these people they're insane and wear tinfoil hats. Just how many clinics do you think there are dealing with HIV? Yes they probably get brought up over and over again because they're simply are not that many. As for a clinic doing this to get business that's just ridiculous. Of course people are posting under new names because they're not going to post under their regular memberships for fear of being discovered. These discussions are nothing but beneficial and will help guide others through the same process and in turn will help to finally stop HIV transmission.

and add to the bottom line of your business.....

On 6/4/2018 at 11:52 AM, FlyinDutchMan said:

I'm just slightly worried about being here alone and maybe feeling sick and having no one to look after me (i read stuff about blindness, hallucinations, dizzyness and very intense headaches), this makes me not want to do it. 

Side effects wear off, HIV not.

Do it, don't think about twice.

On 6/4/2018 at 6:19 PM, poanoi said:

next time, just lick his balls, have a cold one, and call it a day.

cheers

Thats what my dog does, but its his own balls, works for him.........?

On 6/6/2018 at 2:19 PM, elektrified said:
On 6/5/2018 at 3:16 PM, SoNowWhat said:

Oh no sorry I did not see that you had already started PEP. I have edited that. Why not help others out and keep us posted? What clinic did you go to? What medication are you taking?  Side effects so far?

Bingo! Here comes the shills (member for 24 hours asking the name of the clinic). There are more shills getting free advertising for this clinic than any other business I have ever seen in 11 years. Why not shut these threads down if they don't want to pay to advertise?

Edited yesterday at 02:24 PM by elektrified

i too noticed that and thought they could be shills.  maybe they are paying to advertise as the style is a form of advertising. i will stop before any of the 24 hour members suggest i wear a tinfoil hat.

On 6/7/2018 at 8:31 PM, atyclb said:

i too noticed that and thought they could be shills.  maybe they are paying to advertise as the style is a form of advertising. i will stop before any of the 24 hour members suggest i wear a tinfoil hat.

Too late I already see you reflecting huge amounts of sunlight.

With a quick search I found 3 clinics in Chiang Mai dealing with STI/HIV

In reverse alphabetical order...as the clinic I am shilling for would have been first...that was part of my plan you see too choose a name that would get mine listed first...

PIMAN CLINIC (recommended by Thai RED CROSS for LGBTQ community)

LOI KROH CLINIC (old posts is it still going?)

CM MEDICAL CENTER 

If anyone knows of others maybe add them to the list? Of course you could go to any major hospital as well. But many people prefer an STI clinic. I must be a terrible shill listing out the competition?  Then again do people really consider...'I think have HIV... I better get on Thaivisa to see which clinic to visit?'

Wait what is that glinting in the distance? 

2 hours ago, SoNowWhat said:

In reverse alphabetical order...as the clinic I am shilling for would have been first...that was part of my plan you see too choose a name that would get mine listed first...

CM MEDICAL CENTER 

If anyone knows of others maybe add them to the list? Of course you could go to any major hospital as well. But many people prefer an STI clinic. I must be a terrible shill listing out the competition?  Then again do people really consider...'I think have HIV... I better get on Thaivisa to see which clinic to visit?'

the tinfoil keeps me safe from the new 5G mobile system

On 6/11/2018 at 5:35 PM, SoNowWhat said:

CM MEDICAL CENTER 

I've heard of LGBT but what does the Q stand for?

I also want to know how you knew my Thaivisa login password.

1 hour ago, scubascuba3 said:
6 hours ago, Loaded said:
I've heard of LGBT but what does the Q stand for?

I also want to know how you knew my Thaivisa login password.

Queer

I just found this: LGBTQIAPK

Life was so much simpler in the past.

On 6/4/2018 at 9:41 AM, FlyinDutchMan said:

the ladyboy is not a regular sex worker but someone hanging out on the street

Oh dear.  The only reason they "hang out on the street" is to get customers...

give some news ,

we all do the same get drunk party and meet someone  and sometime  we did not care of the condom  but after when the alcool gone , we think what we done last nite ?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all, How accurate are the results from the TRC? I completed a Anti_HIV test on the 27th June 2018 and the date of possible contraction was the 8th June 2018. So around 19/20 days after. I have done some research regarding NAAT tests etc. but do not know what the "Anti_HIV" test is. Some say it is valid after 2 weeks and some say valid after 4 weeks? Can anybody help? Thanks, MAK.

Hi all, How accurate are the results from the TRC? I completed a Anti_HIV test on the 27th June 2018 and the date of possible contraction was the 8th June 2018. So around 19/20 days after. I have done some research regarding NAAT tests etc. but do not know what the "Anti_HIV" test is. Some say it is valid after 2 weeks and some say valid after 4 weeks? Can anybody help? Thanks, MAK.

If you've had the 4th gen test its 1 month. After 2 weeks you can try the P24 Antigen test. TRC do the 4th gen test as standard, so you'll need to have another test after a month

The anti-HIV is an antibody test and these can sometimes be negative for the first month or more after infection as antibodies take time to form

However TRC also does NAT test on each day's blood samples and then one by one if it comes up positive

NAT tests for actual presence of the virus and is done on an aggregate of combined blood samples, more cost effective in a setting where positive results are infrequent.

NAT/PCR will be positive within 2 weeks of exposure so you should be OK but for extra peace of mind, you can get a repeat antibody test after the 1 month mark.

Sent from my SM-J701F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

On 6/4/2018 at 3:36 PM, beano2274 said:

I really dont think she is going to give you much information about her status, I would look into the PEP thing. If you leave it too late then you might have major issues later. If you live in Thailand the medicines can be obtained cheaply, but in Europe if no insurance, can be very expensive, maybe whilst you doing nothing check if the Health system in the Netherlands will cover the costs of the tablets.

It's a he for starters. There was no she.

And having anal sex with a man is super high risk.

On 6/5/2018 at 1:05 AM, Hummin said:

A good reminder and learning from this, is to have sex when sober, and not after heavy drinking out. Esier to make the right moves and god decissions you will not regret. 

Or not sleep with street workers fullstop. 

1 hour ago, Justfine said:

Or not sleep with street workers fullstop. 

Also an option, but dont think thats ever going to stop. We are not perfect humans yet, and will never be! We are animals 

• 3 months later...
No they did not give me anything on my first visit, they just told me to consider taking PeP. Ive scheduled a bunch of std test as soon as they are usefull in the coming weeks so ill make sure i go over any possible infection. 
Also for those interested, now my second day on PeP i do not feel any kind of side effects, also no dizzyness. 
How was it taking PEP for a month? 2 tablets a day?

Archived