Breaking: French man released without charge after allegations of rape from British teen

snoop1130

16 hours ago, disambiguated said:

Until it isn't obvious - as in this case - that he isn't actually French.

Yes, but not in France.

you troll are so retarded.

there are MANY black police officers in France, and the man accused in this case has been proven to be a French police officer. I posted the proof here in this forum.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

.....and she has got away scot free continuing her Asian holiday outside of Thailand. The French cop should file a complaint when he returns to France and get her arrested on her return to the UK.

On 6/6/2018 at 9:57 PM, Bluespunk said:

Where did I do this?

Expresssion of guilt and admonition before innocence, and the double standard for impairment solely focussed on gender female.

If I have wrongly misinterpreted your position, I apologise.

1 minute ago, Paul Catton said:

Expresssion of guilt and admonition before innocence, and the double standard for impairment solely focussed on gender female.

If I have wrongly misinterpreted your position, I apologise.

You appear to have not read all the responses I have made to your posts. 

Read them all, especially the one where I answered your question about gender responsibilities and you’ll be clear on my position. 

6 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

You appear to have not read all the responses I have made to your posts. 

Read them all, especially the one where I answered your question about gender responsibilities and you’ll be clear on my position. 

I appreciate this reply and will respond after dissecting the thread accordingly.

On 6/4/2018 at 9:50 PM, robblok said:

I can still remember my brother complaining after having taken a party drug and waking up with older quite unattractive lady. We still have good laughs about it sometimes. So yes it works both ways. 

Oh, your brother, It's OK I believe you.

On 6/6/2018 at 5:43 PM, Mac98 said:

The punishment for knowingly and  falsely accusing someone of a crime, should equal that which the falsely accused faced. I'm not talking about a simple error of misidentification. But have you ever seen a woman jailed after making false accusations of rape? Remember those college fraternity rapes, so widely covered and the lives of the accused damaged? All lies. 

In another thread (where the guy from Cameroon claims he was also falsely accused of rape) I noted that it is often the case that, upon learning that an accusation was false, the authorities would take NO action against the woman who made the accusations, as they don't want to "scare off" legitimate victims (whose stories may sound almost the same).

Lo and behold, what crosses my newsfeed this morning ? An article from Canada about a woman who made a false accusation of sexual assault and then later on recanted her story and what happened ? NOTHING.
"Our concern right now is that we do not want this news to discourage any other potential victims of sex assault from coming forward," Leykauf said.

"Our investigators will always treat these reports very seriously, and will work with the community to do our best to ensure the public's safety."

Making a false report to police is a crime and can result in criminal charges like public mischief. 

However, Delta police said officers wouldn't be pursuing charges in this case."

Canada - official state sponsor of terrorism and the country where "equality" means some are (far) more equal than others.

5 minutes ago, Kerryd said:

In another thread (where the guy from Cameroon claims he was also falsely accused of rape) I noted that it is often the case that, upon learning that an accusation was false, the authorities would take NO action against the woman who made the accusations, as they don't want to "scare off" legitimate victims (whose stories may sound almost the same).

IMHO the only 'legitimate victims' are those who were dragged off the streets by strangers using damaging force.

On 6/8/2018 at 3:55 PM, Bluespunk said:

Your position, women are good, men are bad, black men are guilty.

As far as I can tell from your posts.

24 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Your position, women are good, men are bad, black men are guilty.

As far as I can tell from your posts.

Then you need to learn how to read. 

You are accusing me of racism there and I take exception to that. 

2 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I'm not accusing you of anything, I'm just pointing out how you appear to other people from your posts.

Yeah right, that’s what your doing. 

My comments have been entirely centred upon drunk means no consent. 

You then accuse me of racism on the basis of this. 

Learn to read. 

On 6/5/2018 at 8:01 AM, Borzandy said:

This is not a French name and not a French guy.

The French had several African colonies. As the left they granted citizenship to many in N. Africa, primarily Algeria. 

On 6/13/2018 at 8:15 AM, Kerryd said:

Lo and behold, what crosses my newsfeed this morning ? An article from Canada about a woman who made a false accusation of sexual assault and then later on recanted her story and what happened ? NOTHING.
"Our concern right now is that we do not want this news to discourage any other potential victims of sex assault from coming forward," Leykauf said.

"Our investigators will always treat these reports very seriously, and will work with the community to do our best to ensure the public's safety."

Making a false report to police is a crime and can result in criminal charges like public mischief. 

However, Delta police said officers wouldn't be pursuing charges in this case."

Canada - official state sponsor of terrorism and the country where "equality" means some are (far) more equal than others.

This just in: two university students were charged with rape at a frat  party. The woman said she was too drunk to give consent. The fraternity was suspended. Fast action is required these days when a woman makes a charge. The  state prosecutor has decided to drop the charges for lack of evidence and that witnesses said she was merely embarrassed at being caught having sex. So pick up the boys for 20 years? Nothing said about any charges against her. 

Archived