British boxer found in a bloodbath after altercation with Thai wife in Lampang

snoop1130

British boxer found in a bloodbath after altercation with Thai wife in Lampang

der3fe.jpg

Police in Bor Haew sub-district of Lampang were called to a house where a man had locked himself in.

It turned out to be a British man, aged 36, who is learning Thai boxing at a camp in the northern Thai province. 

But he wouldn't let investigators in so they tried to calm the situation.

When he eventually did let the cops in, they were in for a shock - Sanook said it was like the scene from a murder movie.

He had a serious wound to a major artery on his left arm and after being given first aid was rushed to hospital. The cut was ten centimeters in length. 

His Thai wife, aged 35, said that he had come home very drunk.

An argument broke out and she claimed that her husband tried to hit her in the abdomen. To protect herself she picked up a razor from a table and in the struggle that followed he was cut on the arm.

There was a lot of blood and she then ran out to get help. 

The man is now in Lampang Hospital but there was no immediate news of his condition. 

Source: https://www.sanook.com/news/6683330/

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-6-4

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Bullie said:

That's the reason why I have a full-blown cutthroat razor lying right next to the bed, at all times.

To defend myself against my drunken spouse.

Thats he reason why I dont keep any knives, razors or sharp objects in my house

Poor guy,

Lucky guy too that the police came to help I mean he could have bled to death in his drunken state. Not going to comment on the razor on the table.

I do wonder do all Brits have those kinds of bed-sheets or is the guy just a little nationalistic. 

Just now, sanemax said:

Thats he reason why I dont keep any knives, razors or sharp objects in my house

I just make sure I don't get that drunk and in a fight with a crazy Thai lady. I like knives they are useful for cutting meat and preparing food. I can't imagine not having them. 

5 minutes ago, robblok said:

Poor guy,

Lucky guy too that the police came to help I mean he could have bled to death in his drunken state. Not going to comment on the razor on the table.

I do wonder do all Brits have those kinds of bed-sheets or is the guy just a little nationalistic. 

No we don't all have them, in fact I don't know anyone with one fortunately. 

The English flag might come out for the WC football, however I don't want to sleep under a flag. 

10 minutes ago, nakhonandy said:

No we don't all have them, in fact I don't know anyone with one fortunately. 

The English flag might come out for the WC football, however I don't want to sleep under a flag. 

Won't be the flag in the photo then!!

?

27 minutes ago, robblok said:

Poor guy,

If he was nationalistic he might have bought bed sheets with a correct representation of the Union Flag.

Just now, chickenslegs said:

If he was nationalistic he might have bought bed sheets with a correct representation of the Union Flag.

Sorry my knowledge of the UK flag is limited so I did not catch that. It just stroke me as a bit odd then again I have seen worse bed sheets. If I had to chose sleeping below this one or a hello kitty one.. the choice would be easy. It would not be the hello kitty one ?

Just now, AntDee said:

Tough bloke takes a few classes and then wants to practice on a Thai bird probably half his weight. And, she showed him who's though. When will these clowns learn (allegedly) 

Its better to hear both sides of the story ,before jumping to conclusions 

10 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Its better to hear both sides of the story ,before jumping to conclusions 

This is true. I was only trying to see how many would take the bait. 

Usually us farang are quick to jump all over our own which is a weakness the locals exploit endlessly. 

52 minutes ago, robblok said:

I just make sure I don't get that drunk and in a fight with a crazy Thai lady. I like knives they are useful for cutting meat and preparing food. I can't imagine not having them. 

I like spoons. They are useful for consuming soup. I can't imagine not having them. 

6 minutes ago, stephen tracy said:

I like spoons. They are useful for consuming soup. I can't imagine not having them. 

I like forks. They are useful for consuming salad. I can't imagine not having them. 

1 hour ago, robblok said:

Poor guy,

No thanks.

?

20 minutes ago, stephen tracy said:

Yea.. but its kinda hard to get stabbed by your Thai GF with a spoon. Point I made was why remove something that is useful instead of just not getting drunk or having a crazy GF. 

45 minutes ago, thaifan01 said:

Haha, I should not laugh, but can't help myself. Been there, done that ?

Lesson to be learned; there's a lot of rage behind the thai smile - and keep your wife/gf happy....  ❤️ 

Maybe pick your wife or gf more carefully ?

Of course, there is the old saying that people get what they deserve  ....

33 minutes ago, jenny2017 said:

The boxer lost his fight. I'm afraid we all do. 

i lost a few rounds long time ago.....

then came up with a new strategy.

ever think of that ?     it worked for me  ?

Archived