British boxer found in a bloodbath after altercation with Thai wife in Lampang

snoop1130

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, jenny2017 said:

Isn't that also called life? ?

It is !    But there are 2 types.   Those that get knocked down and make adjustments...

And those that just keep repeating the same old moves.

The question always is :   which type of boxer are you  ?

shouldn't she be in a remand prison for suspicion of attempted murder?

... when I think about the sex workers I read about in TV recently who are hold for weeks because there might have been a victim of human trafficking in their bar - well understood: not their victim

3 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

To protect herself she picked up a razor from a table and in the struggle that followed he was cut on the arm.

To be fair, she never intended to use the razor to stab him. It was just there to remind him she'd whip off his todger if he went with another girl.

1 hour ago, robblok said:

Yea.. but its kinda hard to get stabbed by your Thai GF with a spoon. Point I made was why remove something that is useful instead of just not getting drunk or having a crazy GF. 

True, but I bet it's happened to someone. To all TV members, has anyone out there ever been stabbed with a spoon? What about a chopstick? And if so, did it hurt?

"To protect herself she picked up a razor from a table and in the struggle that followed he was cut on the arm."

I think the person struggling was the boxer trying to get away from his wife.... 

7 hours ago, robblok said:

Poor guy,

Lucky guy too that the police came to help I mean he could have bled to death in his drunken state. Not going to comment on the razor on the table.

I do wonder do all Brits have those kinds of bed-sheets or is the guy just a little nationalistic. 

He doesnt have the matching underpants so he's  not really a  Brit

5 hours ago, holy cow cm said:

Won’t be boxing for awhile now. Idiotic move. 

idiotic move? the guy went out and his bird stabbed him for it. mate, i've gone missing for days and turned up indoors in some shocking states but my mrs never stabbed me. maybe it's the girl with the issue not the guy. although he does need to change those bed sheets at the same time as he changes his gf

4 minutes ago, Damrongsak said:

55e40e97b68bc19895037346c2b9371e.jpg

apparently the spoon is quite a commodity in a thai jail.

i knew this kid who was nice but stupid and he was on something, ice or yaba. anyway the local bib cottoned on to it and sent him to jail. he called me but i wasn't bailing him out as i thought it would do him good. i asked him, do you need anything? he said a spoon. they bring a big bowl of rice soup and we have to eat with our hands. please, i just need a spoon he said. 5555 we sent him spoon and some grub. he's out now and off the <deleted>

8 hours ago, robblok said:

Poor guy,

Lucky guy too that the police came to help I mean he could have bled to death in his drunken state. Not going to comment on the razor on the table.

I do wonder do all Brits have those kinds of bed-sheets or is the guy just a little nationalistic. 

Do you wear clogs? 

8 hours ago, robblok said:

He's a nationalist, Rob. He wants his unwilling missus to lie back and think of England every time he wants it.

Oi for England, me old muckers.

10 hours ago, robblok said:

I just make sure I don't get that drunk and in a fight with a crazy Thai lady. I like knives they are useful for cutting meat and preparing food. I can't imagine not having them. 

a man knows early on in a relationship what type of  character a women is, i had 1 like that a long time ago, got rid of her and never had another one like that again. far too dangerous.

2 minutes ago, catman20 said:

a man knows early on in a relationship what type of  character a women is, i had 1 like that a long time ago, got rid of her and never had another one like that again. far too dangerous.

That is what i thought... i once had one like that too my first. She came at me with a knife during the divorce. I would not be able to live with someone as dangerous as that. I would end the relation quite quickly after having experienced it once I will never ever get involved with a crazy woman like that. 

4 minutes ago, Bkkthebest said:

The moral of the story is not to get a wife???

how did you manage to bring a wife into it when clearly the story is about a guy, not here too long and his nutty thai girlfriend. perhaps he was nutty too. dunno but the moral of the story has nothing to do with a wife

10 hours ago, jenny2017 said:

I like forks. They are useful for consuming salad. I can't imagine not having them. 

I like fingers. They are useful for picking my nose while reading inane replies  on TV.

8 minutes ago, Happy enough said:

how did you manage to bring a wife into it when clearly the story is about a guy, not here too long and his nutty thai girlfriend. perhaps he was nutty too. dunno but the moral of the story has nothing to do with a wife

Probably because it was mentioned in the OP

"His Thai wife, aged 35, said that he had come home very drunk."

I think like you it has nothing to do with wife or gf, just don't get married or in a relation with the crazy type. 

I don't fear much but I fear crazy irrationale people who don't think through their actions. You know the kind that would stab or shoot you. 

Just now, robblok said:

Probably because it was mentioned in the OP

"His Thai wife, aged 35, said that he had come home very drunk."

I think like you it has nothing to do with wife or gf, just don't get married or in a relation with the crazy type. 

I don't fear much but I fear crazy irrationale people who don't think through their actions. You know the kind that would stab or shoot you. 

oh they were married. didn't spot that, woke up early. shit, he needs to divorce asap

2 minutes ago, Borzandy said:

He is not yet a real boxer, the wife was stronger than him

He was drunk, she had a razor. I am strong, but I feared my ex wife after she came at me with a knife. People who don't care about what their actions will do are dangerous. You can be strong / martial artist but against crazy people with knives or guns you won't win. Unless your crazy yourself and go at them full power no matter what (i just can't do that I always think about what damage I could do and how it would get me in trouble)

1. She'll never be charged, even if he insists. But if she had been the one cut; he would be in the monkey house for years.

2. He should leave her and never talk to her again. But he probably will.

Attempted murder if a farang is legal in Thailand .

2 minutes ago, soistalker said:

1. She'll never be charged, even if he insists. But if she had been the one cut; he would be in the monkey house for years.

2. He should leave her and never talk to her again. But he probably will.

Attempted murder if a farang is legal in Thailand .

i think you'll find it isn't

I just do not trust any Thai here ............. so many sinister smiles etc. You have to be Thai to understand it all. The "taking care' part of these relationships is short lived & once they have a system in place it's reversed. You end up taking care of them & as long as you dont mind being lead around, almost with a "ring in your nose" most days ......... peace will reign in your happy home. Our cultures certainly are different ............. the "rages" I've seen on the street etc with Thai's is something I want no part of. Whether you are a tourist, expat or have married a Thai I don't think it's advisable to share a permanent home with them. It gets messy & you will be the only one to suffer. Many end up in violence & your rights here are sadly lacking. Having said that ........... what a fantastic country Thailand is ...... it has beautiful women everywhere you look ...... sadly, beneath the surface lies the murky depths of misery, untruths & untold pitfalls if you enter into a serious relationship ............. your life will never be your own again, demands on you will increase, which will lead to depression, binge drinking sessions & chaos in your everyday needs. Ask yourself ....... how many marriages/relationships last here & how many fail in europe? Check out the stats ............. it'll surprise you. My advice?? ............... stay single, enjoy life by "paying as you go" ........ it's a lot safer. Cheers folks.   

Archived