British boxer found in a bloodbath after altercation with Thai wife in Lampang

snoop1130

11 hours ago, robblok said:

Poor guy,

Lucky guy too that the police came to help I mean he could have bled to death in his drunken state. Not going to comment on the razor on the table.

I do wonder do all Brits have those kinds of bed-sheets or is the guy just a little nationalistic. 

Absolutely nothing wrong with being nationalistic and patriotic, it's one of the better traits of the majority of Brits, unlike some mainland Europeans.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Bullie said:

That's the reason why I have a full-blown cutthroat razor lying right next to the bed, at all times.

To defend myself against my drunken spouse.

It doesn't work if she gets to it first.  Here is one guy who can prove that.    

4 minutes ago, The Deerhunter said:
11 hours ago, Bullie said:

That's the reason why I have a full-blown cutthroat razor lying right next to the bed, at all times.

To defend myself against my drunken spouse.

It doesn't work if she gets to it first.  Here is one guy who can prove that.

He had one, but unfortunately he was unable to pick it up with the boxing gloves on.

He would of been a little boy when watching repeats of the 80 's Rambo /Van Damme /ChuckNorris fight movies expecially the  Bangkok scenes.

Been dreaming of being a Rambo ever since no doubt.  Thailand is full of them.

You  see these  tattooed  farang  kids sparring on mats around the back sois in Banglampoo.

Sad.

Didnt  Sly Stallone dodge the Vietnam draft?  lol

Blood bath. Not really a good clean fight then. Maybe should try Bathing in water instead of blood. It’s dangerous you could accidentally slip and hit your bird in the stomach

then she could slip whilst passing the raser and cut his arm

11 hours ago, robblok said:

Poor guy,

Lucky guy too that the police came to help I mean he could have bled to death in his drunken state. Not going to comment on the razor on the table.

I do wonder do all Brits have those kinds of bed-sheets or is the guy just a little nationalistic. 

Actually, Brits get a 25% discount on all items with the Union Jack ......

21 minutes ago, jesimps said:

Absolutely nothing wrong with being nationalistic and patriotic, it's one of the better traits of the majority of Brits, unlike some mainland Europeans.

I disagree.. but not want to get into a discussion about if being nationalistic is a good or a bad thing. I do know Hitler was real nationalistic and many other war mongers too. By feeling special and better they start wars. Kinda like how Thais are brought up with so much flag waving and such. If you think its a good thing then let us agree to disagree. 

14 minutes ago, lanista said:

He would of been a little boy when watching repeats of the 80 's Rambo /Van Damme /ChuckNorris fight movies expecially the  Bangkok scenes.

Been dreaming of being a Rambo ever since no doubt.  Thailand is full of them.

You  see these  tattooed  farang  kids sparring on mats around the back sois in Banglampoo.

Sad.

Didnt  Sly Stallone dodge the Vietnam draft?  lol

Nothing wrong with wanting to train and get your body in a better shape. I rather see one of those wannabee boxers then a fat farang in a bar. But to each his or her own. Unless if the guy has an aggressive temper then i rather be with the fat farang in the bar. 

1 minute ago, Lupatria said:

Now you have to get rid of the chop sticks...

Yep,  i was eating with chop sticks when this really sexy lady walked by.   Turned my head to follow and nearly poked my eye out !

11 hours ago, chickenslegs said:

If he was nationalistic he might have bought bed sheets with a correct representation of the Union Flag.

I was going to say--the man may be British, but what's visible could resemble an Aussie flag.

1 minute ago, rolfefox said:

OK...where's the blood...?  I see some sort of huge mess on the floor (not red)

and the guy on the bed looks very tan or a Thai in speedos...what am I missing...?

You, like all of us here, missed the entire episode and as usual, many are assuming ......

2 minutes ago, rolfefox said:

OK...where's the blood...?  I see some sort of huge mess on the floor (not red)

and the guy on the bed looks very tan or a Thai in speedos...what am I missing...?

Half the photo seems to be in Black & White .

If you look at the bottom of his left leg and the bedsheet , its in B&W , whilst the other side of the photo is in colour .

The mess on the floor is blood in B&W and thus not red

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Hmmmm. If it was a MAJOR artery with a 10 cm incision, he would, IMO, have bled to death before they could get to him.

The only thing we know for sure is that we know nothing.

12 hours ago, robblok said:

Poor guy,

Maybe it’s the same reason ‘all’ Americans like to have a stars n stripes flag stuck outside their house 

1 minute ago, twizzian said:

Maybe it’s the same reason ‘all’ Americans like to have a stars n stripes flag stuck outside their house 

and all Canadians have a Maple badge on their backpacks ...

1 minute ago, twizzian said:

Don't know, I am not american, come from a country where flag waving is not normal (Netherlands). Unless we are talking the world championship or ice skating or something. So stuff like that seems a little odd. I do know that other countries Thailand included love flag waving and stuff. 

Archived