British boxer found in a bloodbath after altercation with Thai wife in Lampang

snoop1130

Just now, robblok said:

Don't know, I am not american, come from a country where flag waving is not normal (Netherlands). Unless we are talking the world championship or ice skating or something. So stuff like that seems a little odd. I do know that other countries Thailand included love flag waving and stuff. 

You guys would much rather roll one and sip your coffee, dreaming of mountainous terrain ....

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, robblok said:

Poor guy,

Lucky guy too that the police came to help I mean he could have bled to death in his drunken state. Not going to comment on the razor on the table.

I do wonder do all Brits have those kinds of bed-sheets or is the guy just a little nationalistic. 

Maybe he was hoping to be a champ boxer one day?

5 hours ago, Happy enough said:

idiotic move? the guy went out and his bird stabbed him for it. mate, i've gone missing for days and turned up indoors in some shocking states but my mrs never stabbed me. maybe it's the girl with the issue not the guy. although he does need to change those bed sheets at the same time as he changes his gf

Yes idiotic move... He punched her.

My first ex Thai wife (good riddance) would have cut me as well if I did that with her. Not my wife of 19 years now. 

1 minute ago, transam said:

One things for sure, the bloke must have been well plastered if he couldn't grab a cloth to stop the bleeding, unless the toughy fainted....?

I fear if he was sexually aroused, he'd have bled out .....

....he's a drunk...???

...he's violent...???

...he hits women...???

...(....these are the stereotypes that have been stuck on us...)...

...ironically, when there is 'nothing at stake'....we hear that that is the general behavior of many Thai men...

...but nothing ever comes of that...

...accuse a foreigner....there is a great reaction...

...accuse a foreigner as a means of defense....he cannot communicate....and Thais tend to believe Thais only...

...we don't know what preceded this...

...we don't know if he was drunk or not...or how drunk...if so...

...we don't know how much his 'wife' has cost him to date....but things do not seem to be going well any more...

....'tried to hit her in the abdomen'....does not seem genuine....

....'defend herself'....is too easy an excuse....

....I see attempted murder......

...but this is Thailand...and we are foreigners....we are perpetually the guilty ones.....and they the innocent victims...

...regardless of the facts...

...*(I cannot get out of my mind what a foreigner said once: 'If you are driving by an accident scene, keep driving....or chances are you will be blamed for the accident!').....this guy was serious....

...and sadly.....the advice may be based on a real experience...

2 minutes ago, SOTIRIOS said:

....he's a drunk...???

...he's violent...???

...he hits women...???

...(....these are the stereotypes that have been stuck on us...)...

...ironically, when there is 'nothing at stake'....we hear that that is the general behavior of many Thai men...

...but nothing ever comes of that...

...accuse a foreigner....there is a great reaction...

...accuse a foreigner as a means of defense....he cannot communicate....and Thais tend to believe Thais only...

...we don't know what preceded this...

...we don't know if he was drunk or not...or how drunk...if so...

...we don't know how much his 'wife' has cost him to date....but things do not seem to be going well any more...

....'tried to hit her in the abdomen'....does not seem genuine....

....'defend herself'....is too easy an excuse....

....I see attempted murder......

...but this is Thailand...and we are foreigners....we are perpetually the guilty ones.....and they the innocent victims...

...regardless of the facts...

...*(I cannot get out of my mind what a foreigner said once: 'If you are driving by an accident scene, keep driving....or chances are you will be blamed for the accident!').....this guy was serious....

...and sadly.....the advice may be based on a real experience...

You missed out it was the boyfriend.....?

6 minutes ago, holy cow cm said:

Yes idiotic move... He punched her.

Where did you that that info from ?

Even she claimed that he only "tried to punch" her .

Not even she claimed that he did actually punch her , so, where did you get the info that he punched her ?

1 minute ago, Happy enough said:

but it doesn't mean its true. maybe he did. anyway i hope the guy moves on from her. seems a bit crazy to me. slashing at people. have some self control

Yes it is crazy for sure. Same as those bed sheets he has. 

1 minute ago, sanemax said:

Not even she claimed that he did actually punch her , so, where did you get the info that he punched her ?

From the bottomless pit of unverified assumptions I fear ......

27 minutes ago, geronimo said:

You guys would much rather roll one and sip your coffee, dreaming of mountainous terrain ....

That is for sure.. and we don't only dream of that when we roll one. Its the perfect drug (if it did not make people hungry). Damm all those assaults on mars bars and pizza's i keep reading about after people blowing a bit its shocking. ?

Just now, holy cow cm said:

Yes it is crazy for sure. Same as those bed sheets he has. 

Actually, many brits have Union Jack bedsheets as this improves their sexual prowess.

As they near the nice bit, they look at the flag and remember home. Works quite well I'm told .....

2 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Ok he punched at her. Contact or no contact, it was his gesture and he more than 99.99% knew it was a volatile relationship. She was probably from Issan or the South. both type of girls are super hot heads. .

1 minute ago, geronimo said:

Actually, many brits have Union Jack bedsheets as this improves their sexual prowess.

As they near the nice bit, they look at the flag and remember home. Works quite well I'm told .....

that's weird, i know a lot of brits here and none have union jack(ish) bed sheets

2 minutes ago, geronimo said:

I hope your joking. 

1 minute ago, Happy enough said:

that's weird, i know a lot of brits here and none have union jack(ish) bed sheets

Well, they certainly wouldn't get them out for just anyone. They are typically stored in a bedside cabinet and reserved for female visitors.

1 minute ago, geronimo said:

Well, they certainly wouldn't get them out for just anyone. They are typically stored in a bedside cabinet and reserved for female visitors.

I hope you are joking. That is like saying God Save The Queen and then hoping you have an erection, or even luckier if the gal hangs around. Too weird. . 

Just now, holy cow cm said:

I hope you are joking. That is like saying God Save The Queen and then hoping you have an erection, or even luckier if the gal hangs around. Too weird. . 

Well Sir, weird is definitely at home in this wonderful land ...

3 minutes ago, holy cow cm said:

Ok he punched at her. Contact or no contact, it was his gesture and he more than 99.99% knew it was a volatile relationship. 

If you are in a small room and you try to hit someone  , it would be very unlikely that you would not connect with them .

Its quite probable that she is lying , trying to plead self defense and get off attempted murder charges 

Just now, sanemax said:

If you are in a small room and you try to hit someone  , it would be very unlikely that you would not connect with them .

Its quite probable that she is lying , trying to plead self defense and get off attempted murder charges 

Or perhaps there was a third party involved and she vanished before the BIB arrived ........

12 hours ago, AntDee said:

Tough bloke takes a few classes and then wants to practice on a Thai bird probably half his weight. And, she showed him who's though. When will these clowns learn (allegedly) 

I take you were there and saw everything to come up with a conclusion like that? I doubt very much you are the typical fish wife  gossip merchant that finds itself here ever so frequently!

Archived