Girl, 17, charged after forcing girl, 14, to have sex with Indian man in Pattaya

webfact

Girl, 17, charged with forcing 14-year-old into prostitution

By Suriya Patathayo 
The Nation

5-_180605_0068-1024x683.jpg

Picture: Thai Tourist Police

A 17-year-old girl has been arrested for luring an even younger teen into prostitution in Pattaya.

Tourist Police deputy chief Pol Maj General Surachate Hakparn told reporters in Bangkok on Tuesday morning that both teens, whose names were withheld due to their age, were arrested along with an Indian male, their alleged customer, Parmod Kumar, at a hotel in Chon Buri’s Bang Lamung district.

The 17-year-old given the name “Bee” was found to have invited 14-year-old Ubon Ratchathani resident “Ae” via Facebook to visit Pattaya with several other youths and adults.

Bee had allegedly taken Ae to have sex with Kumar in exchange for Bt5,000, of which Bee kept Bt1,000 as a commission.

Ae then fled home, but Bee followed her and, claiming Ae had stolen money from her, demanded she return to work in Pattaya to repay the debt.

Ae’s family refused and filed a police complaint against Bee for procuring.

Investigators at the same time rescued three other girls engaged in prostitution, one of whom was also found to be a victim of human trafficking.

Bee faces six charges including human trafficking and procuring girls under 15 for prostitution.

Kumar, who maintains his innocence, was charged with taking a girl under 15 from her guardian for lewd acts and raping a minor under 15.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30347016

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2018-06-05

This is a serious crime and the young girl is damage for life I hope long sentence to this person again and again people in here just joking about this sorry people there comment as some above me is low people with no empathy 

human trafficking is serious crime 

12 hours ago, Henrik Andersen said:

This is a serious crime and the young girl is damage for life I hope long sentence to this person again and again people in here just joking about this sorry people there comment as some above me is low people with no empathy 

human trafficking is serious crime 

You really need to get over yourself. None of the posts before yours in any way made fun of the victim or the crime. Sheesh!

53 minutes ago, 1337markus said:

I wonder if we will be told the outcomes? Bee a small fine and Kumar cooling off  in jail?

Yes would be the answer to the latter half.

The onus of responsibility falls on the adult.  A person under the age of consent, even if they verbally agree to sex, cannot legally do so, because they are too young to be able to - It's know as statutory rape. 

So intentionally or not Kumar is the guilty party.  That maybe unfair, but the big picture is the legal protection of minors. In Thailand the age of consent is 18 years old. 

29 minutes ago, jonclark said:

Yes would be the answer to the latter half.

The onus of responsibility falls on the adult.  A person under the age of consent, even if they verbally agree to sex, cannot legally do so, because they are too young to be able to - It's know as statutory rape. 

So intentionally or not Kumar is the guilty party.  That maybe unfair, but the big picture is the legal protection of minors. In Thailand the age of consent is 18 years old. 

Well my neighbour across the road got married again after his wife died and left his 15-year-old daughter and her aunt to stay in the house They opened up a business and boy it was thriving Guys coming left right and center He must have got wind of it and, moved back into the house and threw the aunt out 

1 minute ago, Happyman58 said:

Well my neighbour across the road got married again after his wife died and left his 15-year-old daughter and her aunt to stay in the house They opened up a business and boy it was thriving Guys coming left right and center He must have got wind of it and, moved back into the house and threw the aunt out 

Yes, I think this story is only in the news because a foreigner was caught.

6 hours ago, robblok said:

Not for paid sex like in this case.

It's all a puzzle. A girl can bang every guy in her high school twice a week and it's no problem, legally. But if the guy is more than three years older than her, or hands her 1,000b, then there are calls for castration and hanging, plus she's assumed to be ruined for life. (I'm not talking about a girl forced, as in this case.) Maybe they should ban all sex before age 18. That would simplify things. Why do you think they don't? Just asking.

7 hours ago, jonclark said:

That maybe unfair

unfair is what was done to that little girl by a pedophile 2-3 times her age who took advantage of this obviously needy or underprivileged  teenager from suburbs pressured to have sex by another criminal who lures young girls for sex on internet.

These two will have plenty of time to think how they screwed up their lives for a few minutes of pleasure and  for a few dollars (metaphorically) while behind bars.

The Indian man is a pedo and I hope he gets everything coming for him. Thai jails are probably better than Indian jails, anyway let him rot.

2 hours ago, Mac98 said:

It's all a puzzle. A girl can bang every guy in her high school twice a week and it's no problem, legally. But if the guy is more than three years older than her, or hands her 1,000b, then there are calls for castration and hanging, plus she's assumed to be ruined for life. (I'm not talking about a girl forced, as in this case.) Maybe they should ban all sex before age 18. That would simplify things. Why do you think they don't? Just asking.

nah...dunno how old kumar was but its perfectly normal for a 15 yo

to be horny on a 30 yo man.

there is however, none in his right mind that are horny on anyone above 40

9 hours ago, FitnessHealthTravel said:

They start young here. Pimping at 17, sounds like Hollywood in the 70's

I bet the 17 year old, Bee, was not operating alone, and is just a front person for a gang that procure young girls into prostitution and who were the other youths and adults?

This sounds like a criminal gang of human traffickers and pimps using young girls to front their operation. Bee, is probably just as much a victim as was the 14 year old girl that has been groomed into it.

2 hours ago, Mac98 said:

It's all a puzzle. A girl can bang every guy in her high school twice a week and it's no problem, legally. But if the guy is more than three years older than her, or hands her 1,000b, then there are calls for castration and hanging,

Teens that age are free to do what they want with other teens , its when adults get involved and start paying them, engaging in underage prostitution . is when the authorities get involved . 

6 minutes ago, poanoi said:

nah...dunno how old kumar was but its perfectly normal for a 15 yo

to be horny on a 30 yo man.

there is however, none in his right mind that are horny on anyone above 40

We are talking about laws , nothing to do with anyone "feeling horny".

Archived