Curved screen is it a pro or a con?

5 minutes ago, canuckamuck said:

Yeah I ordered it and it wasn't a pro.

Was the seller k smart? Most of the reviews are 5*, wondering if they shipped you the wrong one. Sorry I can't post the link, the website keeps malfunctioning and it only shows in the Lazada app. 

20 minutes ago, lamyai3 said:

Was the seller k smart? Most of the reviews are 5*, wondering if they shipped you the wrong one. Sorry I can't post the link, the website keeps malfunctioning and it only shows in the Lazada app. 

Yes it was, they have it wrong, If this were the west I might do something about it and try and get the pro, or some rebate. But I really can't be without my phone, I think the process would be lengthy and probably fruitless, and I really like the phone I got, and it was priced the same as the other non pro's on the site, so I didn't get ripped of exactly, just misled. 

Maybe I will try to contact them and at least let them know they have their listing wrong.

On 6/13/2018 at 6:10 AM, canuckamuck said:

Yes it was, they have it wrong, If this were the west I might do something about it and try and get the pro, or some rebate. But I really can't be without my phone, I think the process would be lengthy and probably fruitless, and I really like the phone I got, and it was priced the same as the other non pro's on the site, so I didn't get ripped of exactly, just misled. 

Maybe I will try to contact them and at least let them know they have their listing wrong.

Returning to lazada can be a nightmare 

The refund will be credited back to you in the next couple of billing cycles (they say) 

That leaves you with the hassle of having to check your accounts to see if they actually refunded it months later or you might just forget 

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/13/2018 at 5:43 AM, lamyai3 said:

Kmart seems to the the one selling Xiaomi phones at the cheapest price on Lazada.

Anybody who bought his Xiaomi phone from Lazada has check authenticity with this application ?

https://jd.mi.com/?lang=en_US

Archived