Honorary French consul makes courtesy call to Prajuab Khiri Khan authority

Honorary French consul makes courtesy call to Prajuab Khiri Khan authority 

Sequence-01.00_00_37_20.Still645-800x445.jpg

Honorary French Consul Anne-Marie Toudic paid a courtesy call on Panuchat Sawatdichai of the Prajuab Khiri Khan authority yesterday.

Accompanied by interpreter Stephane Rousseau the pair discussed issues of mutual interest including how to connect with foreigners living in the region, especially French nationals. 

They also explored environmental issues, the problems associated with IUU (illegal, unreported and unregulated fishing), the pineapple industry, tourism and His Late Majesty Rama IX's sustainable economy initiatives in the region. 

Source: http://www.talknewsonline.com/?p=26932

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-6-5

7 hours ago, Tchooptip said:

She does not really have class :sad:...

...her dress is not even ironed!

What would you expect from a honorary consul ?  This is not a paid job and only an empty title.

35 minutes ago, fvw53 said:

What would you expect from a honorary consul ?  This is not a paid job and only an empty title.

An honorary consul represent his country it is not an empty title but an honorary one and anyway not a paid job is not a reason to dress in a potato bag not even well ironing:coffee1:

We should stop here for not being too much :offtopic: .... But I reckon humbly I was the first :smile: 

1823964107_Sequence-01.00_00_37_20.Still645-800x445.jpg.c58dbdd7e85c1c50ab1a29152b9011333.jpg.de5c86f85fca038b712cb80afcb78833.jpg

10 hours ago, Tchooptip said:

She does not really have class :sad:...

...her dress is not even ironed!

2 hours ago, Tchooptip said:

An honorary consul represent his country it is not an empty title but an honorary one and anyway not a paid job is not a reason to dress in a potato bag not even well ironing:coffee1:

We should stop here for not being too much :offtopic: .... But I reckon humbly I was the first :smile: 

A gentleman with "class" would never make such remarks about a mature lady.

Just saying.

9 hours ago, chickenslegs said:

A gentleman with "class" would never make such remarks about a mature lady.

Just saying.

You did not have to go to a lot with people with class. ..just saying

Preferring not to create problems with moderation I will censor my answer!

Having already noted the side off topic in my previous post in case it would have escaped you :lock:

Archived