Internet Access in Thalang

mal2018

Hi everyone,

I just signed up here and looking for either an internet shop or office space in Thalang area. Only needed weekdays. I know it's really a thing of the past now and most shut down several years ago. If anyone can help it would be much appreciated. I only need use of a PC with good internet and comfortable surroundings.

9 hours ago, Flying Clog said:

I think there's a place to the south of Laguna, in the Boat Avenue shopping area where the Villa supermarket is. In one of the containers above the Frying Kiwi fish and chip place.

Well that sounds promising. Thanks very much, I'll check it out this week and report back asap.

hi,

i recommend you pasi business center, they are in Thalang near laguna area, they have open space or room for rent and a strong fiber connexion ( 400mbits ) used them before and was pleased by their service and facilities.

I've checked out both of the above and they both provide a very good service. Unfortunately it comes at a price and a bit over my intended budget. I can rent a room in Thalang with free wi-fi for much less. I am really looking for an "old style" internet shop where you can just go in and pay by the hour. There is one on the 402 in Mai khao which charges 30 baht/hour. If anyone knows of something similar a bit closer to Thalang, please let me know.

Archived