Chinese couple stayed two days - but this is how they left the room

webfact

Chinese couple stayed two days - but this is how they left the room

1pm.jpg

Pictures (2): Sanook

A landlord in Phuket went on Facebook to show the state of his room after a Chinese couple had stayed for two days.

Sanook reported there was enough litter for a month.

The first that "Ton" heard about it was when the maid alerted him with her screams.

He went to take pictures that he put on his Facebook page, Ton Music Phuket.

Ton told Sanook that he rented the room out at 800 baht a day. The man had kept pestering him with questions about where to buy seafood and fruit nearby but he had never seen the woman emerge from the room.

1pm1.jpg

In ten years of renting out his property he had never seen this - though he was not blaming the Chinese. Many of them are fine, he said.

The maid took all day to tidy up - then they decided to leave the room for two days to air as it really smelled bad.

Source: Sanook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-06-07

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, mercman24 said:

renting a room for 2 days, ? naughty boy. might be getting a visit soon

The fact there's a maid implies it's a guesthouse.

It's not just the Chinese, by the way. We once had similar with a Swedish couple, though we did discover they were junkies. They were red-carded.

18 minutes ago, Get Real said:

Oh dear! According to me there is not enough hours in two days to be able to create such a mess.

You seemingly don't know the Chinese very well ...

Chinese hotels (in China) have a standard way of dealing with this.

A hefty deposit is requested  demanded up front along with the room payment. The deposit is only returned once any charges for damage (particularly cigarette burns), mess, room service, mini bar, etc. have been taken.

No jai dee in China. The Thais will have to learn the hard way.

Not just Chinese. We once had a younger Russian lady stay for a month. She was a Time Share sales person and would leave the apartment all beautified (and was a good looking  woman). Yet when she checked out the apartment was disgusting, especially the toilet. She had caused a blocked toilet yet kept on using it without telling us. 

And what if the chap who posted these pictures all around, made up the whole scenario by himself by adding the rubbish just to make the buzz ?!...fake news, fake pictures....anybody can claim and post any nonsense today.....but relax....I also get annoyed very often by the Chinese behaviour, so no need to bait on this post ?

3 hours ago, madmitch said:

The fact there's a maid implies it's a guesthouse.

It's not just the Chinese, by the way. We once had similar with a Swedish couple, though we did discover they were junkies. They were red-carded.

There is a certain percentage of renters that seem to be incapable of keeping the place tidy and turn places into junkyards.  I remember one place in Toronto where the landlord literally had to call the hazmat team to clean out (a slightly longer) rental place as it was crammed with crap and even dead animals.  

1 hour ago, Briggsy said:

Chinese hotels (in China) have a standard way of dealing with this.

A hefty deposit is requested  demanded up front along with the room payment. The deposit is only returned once any charges for damage (particularly cigarette burns), mess, room service, mini bar, etc. have been taken.

No jai dee in China. The Thais will have to learn the hard way.

Stayed in China many times and never been subjected to this.

Maybe chines had a subliminal message to Thais wanted to show them what their beaches and country side looks like. We all know how garbaged Thai environment is, plastic bags killing wild like by the thousands.

wake up Thailand or you will

really resemble the filthy hotel room within next few years ! ! ! 

These are the quality tourists the TAT is pursuing. Almost 10 million Chinese visited Thailand in 2017. They are putting all of their eggs in the Chinese basket. Good luck with that.

I am sure these people are not representative of the average Chinese tourist. But what can one even say? Do they live like that at home? Why such disrespect? I hesitate to leave anything in a hotel room when I check out. Were these guests human, or did they rent the room to animals?

36 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

These are the quality tourists the TAT is pursuing. Almost 10 million Chinese visited Thailand in 2017. They are putting all of their eggs in the Chinese basket. Good luck with that.

I am sure these people are not representative of the average Chinese tourist. But what can one even say? Do they live like that at home? Why such disrespect? I hesitate to leave anything in a hotel room when I check out. Were these guests human, or did they rent the room to animals?

Animals????  My 6 dogs couldn't / WOULDN'T make that much mess in 2 days.    

Archived