Chinese couple stayed two days - but this is how they left the room

webfact

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Briggsy said:

Chinese hotels (in China) have a standard way of dealing with this.

A hefty deposit is requested  demanded up front along with the room payment. The deposit is only returned once any charges for damage (particularly cigarette burns), mess, room service, mini bar, etc. have been taken.

No jai dee in China. The Thais will have to learn the hard way.

And we will all pay for this in the long run

5 hours ago, madmitch said:

The fact there's a maid implies it's a guesthouse.

It's not just the Chinese, by the way. We once had similar with a Swedish couple, though we did discover they were junkies. They were red-carded.

My first thought when I saw this is either mental illness or a drug habit.  Seriously, cultural differences notwithstanding, I've never seen anyone live in filth like this except if they're crazy or high all the time.  

4 hours ago, LivinginKata said:

She had caused a blocked toilet yet kept on using it without telling us. 

low quality toilets are the norm here,

they flush at too low a pace, and in addition,

the plumbing too is not calibrated to flush toilet paper along with the shit.

but primarily, if you install a quality impulse toilet, the issue will almost certainly be resolved

Here's the thing. They (many that should not) can afford to travel. This is probably the first place they have been to outside China and this is how they live at home.  I'm guessing they were not from a large City.  Having lived and studied in Shanghai for 6 years I can tell you the smaller the City/Town the more backward/primitive they are...sound familiar?

Australian Aboriginals would have pulled down and burnt everything combustable they could find on a fire in the middle of the room like they do with Govt. housing. So he is lucky they were chinese. Every cloud has a silver lining, I guess.

20 minutes ago, chowny77 said:

Just how could you manage to trash a room so bad in such a short time?

Practice?

Seriously, though, this is NOT at all funny - it's disgusting that human beings can care so little about how they leave someone else's property!

I even feel guilty if i check out of a hotel without leaving any wet towels either hung up, or at least folded up and left in the basin - if the bin is full, any excess rubbish is left neatly piled next to it! After all, we get given enough plastic bags in Thailand to put rubbish in.

4 hours ago, LivinginKata said:

Not just Chinese. We once had a younger Russian lady stay for a month. She was a Time Share sales person and would leave the apartment all beautified (and was a good looking  woman). Yet when she checked out the apartment was disgusting, especially the toilet. She had caused a blocked toilet yet kept on using it without telling us. 

how to keep using a blocked toilet?

I'm sorry, this is the most horrible disgustng behavior that these couples have...they don't show any decent f*****g respect!!! I presume they already done this in many places where they'd stayed before!!

Best solution is to find these f*****s by them registered though booking.com, agoda or how ever they booked...if they did not book it through websites...then CCTV would be a solution...they propably had shown their passports. Any info would trace back to them!!

Another thing would do the best if these stinking folks lives in a home somewhere in China, send a few dumptrucks full with the most disgusting garbage and others and dump them in their backyard!!!

That would show these the most disgusting sh**hole pigs how to behave!!!

1 minute ago, Khun Klahan said:

I'm sorry, this is the most horrible disgustng behavior that these couples have...they don't show any decent f*****g respect!!! I presume they already done this in many places where they'd stayed before!!

Best solution is to find these f*****s by them registered though booking.com, agoda or how ever they booked...if they did not book it through websites...then CCTV would be a solution...they propably had shown their passports. Any info would trace back to them!!

Another thing would do the best if these stinking folks lives in a home somewhere in China, send a few dumptrucks full with the most disgusting garbage and others and dump them in their backyard!!!

That would show these the most disgusting sh**hole pigs how to behave!!!

Problem is, that to people who behave like that, they know no different and simply wouldn't understand what they're doing wrong. Or am i being too kind?

3 minutes ago, CharlesSwann said:

Judging by the way it is scattered, they obviously trashed the room deliberately - presumably after an argument with the landlord. Or else the landlord did it himself after the argument for the sake of some anti-Chinese publicity.

If the former, still no excuse, if the latter, the landlord deserves to be "outed" 

3 hours ago, trainman34014 said:

Stayed in China many times and never been subjected to this.

…really??? You must have some good dark glasses!! How many did you count in the first hour spit on the road?? How many parents did you see open the flap on the backside of their pamperless kid and let them crap in the road!! Ive lived in Hubei Province for 3 years now  - I dont find this at all unusual!!! What surprises me was there is no human waste!!! In this case the stereotype does NOT LIE the Chinese are generally a dirty mess!!!!

Just now, VBF said:

If the former, still no excuse, if the latter, the landlord deserves to be "outed" 

Far more likely the former. In any case, I certainly don't believe this is just slovenly habits - though everyone else on this thread has fallen for it.

Archived