"I can't stand it any more" - Pattaya girl's last words as she leaps to her death

webfact

"I can't stand it any more" - Pattaya girl's last words as she leaps to her death

4pm.jpg

Picture: Daily News

Daily News reported that a 27 year old woman was found dead in the car park of a condo building in Soi Khao Talo on Wednesday.

She is thought to have taken a drug overdose.

A clip taken before she jumped was sent to her boyfriend and is in the possession of Nong Prue police.

Cops found Ploirat Sriwichai dead at the scene. A friend said they had rushed over after Ploirat called to say she was sick and needed them to buy her medication.

They found her dead.

In the victim's fifth floor room the cops found stuff scattered all over the place - there were a lot of small plastic bags and drug taking equipment.

Cops suggested that she overdosed and had a panic attack of some kind.

They are in possession of the clip sent to her boyfriend in which she said: "I can't stand it any more. I'm shaking. I am scared of a seizure. Get me medication please".

The body was sent for autopsy.

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-06-07

2 hours ago, webfact said:

I can't stand it any more. I'm shaking. I am scared of a seizure. Get me medication please

How would it have been to plan the buying of medicine, two days before it was empty?

4 hours ago, 1337markus said:

Reporting amazes me. Headline says " girl" to get your attention, story she is a 27y woman?

And how many people still refer to their 'girlfriend' even though she might be in her 30s and above. But yes, poor reporting. again. What a surprise.

3 hours ago, ronaldo0 said:

Why take an overdose then throw yourself of the building ??

An overdose probably nulls the pain & gives the same effect as "Dutch courage" to jump!

Many do it after getting pissed... drugs is just another way.

6 hours ago, Hong Bong Dynasty said:

Life is becoming very cheap in Thailand for both locals and falangs.

Death seems like its the best way out for some of these people.

the usual culprits are Love, Money, and Drugs.

i think the usual culprits are pain, chronical disabilities, and age

4 minutes ago, Rimmer said:

A troll post has been removed

Thanks Rimmer... I know you removed my post for being off-topic (which it completely was) but I did find the troll post you've just removed quite offensive so I was going to ask how come...

Thanks Again...

• 8 months later...
On ‎6‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 3:52 PM, ronaldo0 said:

Why take an overdose then throw yourself of the building ??

I used to work with alcohol and drug dependents. They really don't think very clearly most of the time and this doesn't surprise me. At one point we were having to deal with a death every week. One long term addict "walked" out of the top floor window - he really believed he could fly. He survived but is permanently disabled now.

Very sad for this young lady. RIP. 

• 2 weeks later...

Pattaya can be a depressing overwhelming place to some people.

The girl from  Issarn that is fed up with the lifestyle.

The expat who came with no knowledge of reality and is in his late 60’s and thinks that 18 yo he fell in love with at the bar really loves him.....and now all his money is gone and then we read about him leaving a high floor in View Talay without using the elevator.

It becomes the ruin of many that are mentally weak.

I lived in Jomtien for 9 yrs and saw how the whole area changed every year.....,,,,then left and went to a much better place

Apparently no-one bothered to check and see that this story was published in June of LAST YEAR.

But don't feel bad, I've seen it in the reports of more than one major news provider.  Must not be enough news to fill up their spaces.

yes, its a suggested 

13 minutes ago, TGIR said:

Apparently no-one bothered to check and see that this story was published in June of LAST YEAR.

But don't feel bad, I've seen it in the reports of more than one major news provider.  Must not be enough news to fill up their spaces.

yes it is a suggested post below by the forum software, old posts get resurrected and are responded to as new frequently.

Meth is very dangerous I tell you guys. It can drive somebody to suicide. Small problems become huge and leads to depression and panic attack. The only thought comes to mind that if I die all my problems will go away. It one of the most dangerous drugs I think. 

1 hour ago, Kadilo said:

Anyone who has suffered with depression or knows anyone that does/has will understand her comments and sympathise. 

My heart goes out to her, her family and all that knew her. 

true this brother,

Suicidal ideation goes through the mind of many sufferers of Depression/Bi-Polar, almost like a fantasy, its only when things get too much actually following through with it seems the best option, almost like a relief

Archived