Old Brit Accused Of Driving Drunk, Killing Rayong Girl

5 hours ago, catman20 said:

when i go out for an evening i only have 1small beer all night followed by about 6 or 7 bottles of soda water and im NOT surprised it has no effect on my ability to drive and if that impaired your driving ability people like you should not be allowed to drive period.

You clearly either, can't read or hhave noI idea of how alcohol effects people......it doesnt impair my abilities as I never mix the 2..... you are just making assumptions

It's quite clear that the chap in the OP is not alone...there appear to be several posters here not only are diving illegally and without proper insurance, but also under the influence of alcohol and think that is OK ... Their lack of understanding about the risks of a driving combined with alcohol is breathtakingly worrisome...... it is a shame these people can't be stopped before they do some serious damage

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, oldlakey said:

You support the right to self insure which is backward thinking to say the least

If only everybody was honest about their intentions but when it comes to the crunch

Plenty of money is paid out to avoid entering the " justice " system but thats rather a different matter

What you are advocating is a recipe for more stress for anybody involved in a incident 

Then of course why would a sensible honest person risk having to pay out far more than even a very good insurance policy premium would cost it does not make sense

I dont support corruption, that is a completely different thing, so again, what is unhelpful to the innocent in having the money come from a person instead of an insurance company?

2 minutes ago, Kieran00001 said:

I dont support corruption, that is a completely different thing, so again, what is unhelpful to the innocent in having the money come from a person instead of an insurance company?

I begin to wonder what you do support

As far as I am concerned self motor insurance is not an option in any circumstances

Your earlier remark of if the guilty party who has claimed self insurance does not subsequently produce the funds, well they can go to prison says it all as far as I am concerned

That should hopefully explain why I asked what good is that to the innocent parties and I do mean hopefully

You are obviously more trusting than myself

I am going to end my input to this thread as I began it if memory serves

Those who claim to self insure and those who advocate it and support it are nothing other than irresponsible scumbags 

8 hours ago, kwilco said:

You clearly either, can't read or hhave noI idea of how alcohol effects people......it doesnt impair my abilities as I never mix the 2..... you are just making assumptions

It's quite clear that the chap in the OP is not alone...there appear to be several posters here not only are diving illegally and without proper insurance, but also under the influence of alcohol and think that is OK ... Their lack of understanding about the risks of a driving combined with alcohol is breathtakingly worrisome...... it is a shame these people can't be stopped before they do some serious damage

you seem to be to one that cant read. try reading my post again or get someone to read it to you.

13 hours ago, catman20 said:

you seem to be to one that cant read. try reading my post again or get someone to read it to you.

So explain this comment then......

when i go out for an evening i only have 1small beer all night followed by about 6 or 7 bottles of soda water and im NOT surprised it has no effect on my ability to drive and if that impaired your driving ability people like you should not be allowed to drive period."

11 hours ago, kwilco said:

So explain this comment then......

when i go out for an evening i only have 1small beer all night followed by about 6 or 7 bottles of soda water and im NOT surprised it has no effect on my ability to drive and if that impaired your driving ability people like you should not be allowed to drive period."

its self explanatory....................................if you dont understand it get someone who can for you, your embarrassing your self now.  

Archived