Schoolboy pimp, 16, was selling his schoolmates into sex - six adults arrested for buying sex

webfact

Schoolboy pimp, 16, was selling his schoolmates into sex - six adults arrested for buying sex

2pm.jpg

Picture: Daily News

Following investigations by teachers at a school in Nakorn Sawan police have busted a 16 year old boy for human trafficking and six men who bought sexual services with school boys.

But there are thought to be a staggering total of 150 people who bought sex from the victims.

All of the eight victims are under 15 with some under 13.

The investigation was a joint effort by a task force of tourist police, 191, military and local officers headed by crime buster Maj Gen Surachet "Big Joke" Hakpal.

Arrested on a warrant for supplying the boys was "A" a 16 year named in a warrant from the juvenile and family court.

It is alleged that he used a Facebook site that referred to the boys who were available as "Kids not interested in the world" (dek mai sonjai loke).

Teachers at the Muang district school had become suspicious as there was a rise in truancy and several of the pupils seemed to have a lot of money.

A school investigation found out that a group of boys were being sold for sex and they discovered the name of the 16 year old ringleader who ran the Facebook page. A husband and wife helped out but these were not mentioned as being arrested in the Daily News story yesterday.

Named as people who allegedly had sex with the boys and arrested on warrants were the following: Khwanchai Phromthong, 30, Yingsak Prasertsong, 61, Printhorn Sirijoy, 31, Suphot Wondee, 44, Winai Buawat, 34 and Aneke Butrsing, 34.

They have been charged with having sex with minors under the age of 15 and 13.

Daily News reported there were believed to be 150 people paying for sex with the school children.

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-06-08

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While the story itself is really horrible, the nastiest part is there were 150 sick individuals lined up for a bunch of young boys in just one town. That repeated nationwide would just be horrendous. Even Pattaya would be shocked at those numbers.

This kind of thing is becoming like school shootings in the USA - people are getting numb to it and will eventually just shrug their shoulders and come to tolerate it as "just one of those things that happens".

I hope pimping isn't on the school curriculum. Nothing would surprise me in Thai school system. 

Seriously, these maggots seem to be local Thai men so I'm sure the boy just didn't dream up the idea all by himself. Every chance he has been put up to it by an outsider with the promise of pocket money paid on results. It is the boss pimp on the outside they really should go after; I suspect the boy is only his door to door salesman on the inside.

22 minutes ago, attrayant said:

Why is it even important to know the child's sexuality??

Because over the years with Thai I have seen that sexuality falls out of play when it is concerned with making money. Money in the eyes is bigger than a stomach or a rear end full of goo. Excuse me for the vulgarity. sort of like a no problem, if I do something bad I can go to the temple and all is washed. In this case the money washes any ill. 

3 hours ago, attrayant said:
3 hours ago, holy cow cm said:

Gay or just a Thai kid who wanted money and did not care how he go it. 

Why is it even important to know the child's sexuality??

it is a relevant question for many thinking people that include social workers, medical staff, sociologists, etc

in thailand many are already sexually active at age 15

5 hours ago, webfact said:

A husband and wife helped out but these were not mentioned as being arrested in the Daily News story yesterday.

4 hours ago, Cadbury said:

I hope pimping isn't on the school curriculum. Nothing would surprise me in Thai school system. 

Seriously, these maggots seem to be local Thai men so I'm sure the boy just didn't dream up the idea all by himself. Every chance he has been put up to it by an outsider with the promise of pocket money paid on results. It is the boss pimp on the outside they really should go after; I suspect the boy is only his door to door salesman on the inside.

Apparently the couple who "helped" has not been arrested......

39 minutes ago, atyclb said:

it is a relevant question for many thinking people that include social workers, medical staff, sociologists, etc

...to discuss privately with their clients.  In an open discussion forum?  Not so much.  Such questions are dropped into discussions just to stir things up.

One would think it's rampant across LOS.  Kids (highschool age and above, male and female) dealing with the expected "Thai veneer".  Most are probably aware of the financial gain or "gifts" associated with being a "good host". 

Sad to think of it, but how else do they become one of the cool or pseudo-hiso kids with the new phone, scooter, clothes, fun money.....

Ok wrong on so many levels but is this "human trafficking". Really ? Prostitution isn't human trafficking and from what small details are available it seems the kids were willing participants. Still very very wrong but let's get some perspective. 

4 hours ago, ezzra said:

13 and 15 years old boys and girls selling themselves for money, where have i heard this before?... will i hear it again? probably yes....

Where have you heard it before? All over the world actually.

48 minutes ago, attrayant said:

...to discuss privately with their clients.  In an open discussion forum?  Not so much.  Such questions are dropped into discussions just to stir things up.

discussing it here does not invade privacy or the rights of minors in any way since the story is public but identities are not disclosed. I for one had curiosity about that also.

5 hours ago, holy cow cm said:

Because over the years with Thai I have seen that sexuality falls out of play when it is concerned with making money. Money in the eyes is bigger than a stomach or a rear end full of goo. Excuse me for the vulgarity. sort of like a no problem, if I do something bad I can go to the temple and all is washed. In this case the money washes any ill. 

So tell me how you view the us woman in georgia who used to sell her 5 and 6 yo kid to neighbours for sex at 100 dollars a time?

All over the net today.

The abuse of children all over the world for money is widespread.

Sorry to disappoint you but it is not confined to thai people

6 hours ago, webfact said:

Named as people who allegedly had sex with the boys and arrested on warrants were the following:...................

If they only, "...allegedly had sex with the boys", why are the names and ages of 6 of the alledged offenders in print!  If they are guilty as charged, I'd be the first-in-line to castrate the scumbags.

But, yet again, the Thai Media are naming and shaming before the ink's even dry on the charge sheet!  Might as well just hang them now, and save on the court costs.

I wonder how many innocent people's lives have already been ruined by the Thai version of fair play.

Chances are, they're all guilty as sin, but that's not the point.

2 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

The homophobic elements never miss an opportunity to promote their particular form of prejudice. 

having curiosity does not make a person homophobic. would be interesting to know if the boys simply did something they feel comfortable doing and getting some cash versusr the money compelled them to do what they normally wouldn't be comfortable with doing. i dont make any distinction about types of sex acts because gay and hetero's do all of them anyway.

4 minutes ago, atyclb said:

having curiosity does not make a person homophobic. would be interesting to know if the boys simply did something they feel comfortable doing and getting some cash versusr the money compelled them to do what they normally wouldn't be comfortable with doing. i dont make any distinction about types of sex acts because gay and hetero's do all of them anyway.

I was referring to another poster whose expressed views on this thread indicate a lack of non prejudicial thinking. 

Archived