Brass NPT Fitting needed

sfokevin

I want to join up the two items pictured in my photo - One is M3/8 the other M1/4... I’m looking for a brass or steel fitting...

HomePro & Global House have none... I did try a hardware store on the road from ring road 1 to Meechok Plaza... they had a few but none that would fit... Any idea where there is a good selection of fitting?..

5BAD76D1-485A-4146-B8F9-D79F1840A38D.jpeg

You need a 3/8in x 1/4in BSP/NPT brass socket

BSP  or NPT is the same thread at that size

BSP - BRITISH STANDARD PIPE = British

NPT - NATIONAL PIPE THREAD = American

I would suggest buy on Aliexpress order online posted to you home

18 minutes ago, HullyGully said:

You need a 3/8in x 1/4in BSP/NPT brass socket

BSP  or NPT is the same thread at that size

BSP - BRITISH STANDARD PIPE = British

NPT - NATIONAL PIPE THREAD = American

I would suggest buy on Aliexpress order online posted to you home

Thanks... Took a look and what I could find had a 20-40 day delivery timeframe!... Seems like a shop her in the city should carry them.

Nana screw is very helpful (actually about 30m from the corner as described above).  If you're trying to check the pressure your espresso machine is producing, you might drop by Hillkof next to Amway on Mahidol Road and see if they have a device to do it.  Their service department is just off Chotanna Road behind the bus station but the guys in the main branch are good.

^^^ Thanks Greenside I will check out Nana Screw (Just to be able to say I’ve been there on a Facebook post! :cowboy:)... And I’m aware of Hillkoff but really want a DIY project... After setting my OPV I want to add a PID to my Gaggia Classic

Archived