Cage feeder

Badrabbit

Can anyone help me with getting 6 of these, can not find anywhere in Phuket, they do sell them at sevenseas(Bungsamran) but can not find on there web site, if anyone is planning on going to Bungsamran could they get 6 of these feeders(not expensive) obviously I would transfer the money to your account, Thanks in anticipation.20180609_084314.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G610F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

15 hours ago, Badrabbit said:

Cheers mate, I sent Sevenseas pattaya a message and they got back to me, hopefully get sent to me.

Ah thats great! Personally the last time I went to BSR I decided to ditch the float and coil feeder method halfway through and just pack a ball of lum straight on the hook and shake it getly in the water near the dock (where fish hang out feeding off bait scraps). Keep in mind that the fish here are mainly from the old pond, ready to tangle your line in the pylons. 

The trick here is to steer the fish away from the dock as soon as you set the hook.

Ah thats great! Personally the last time I went to BSR I decided to ditch the float and coil feeder method halfway through and just pack a ball of lum straight on the hook and shake it getly in the water near the dock (where fish hang out feeding off bait scraps). Keep in mind that the fish here are mainly from the old pond, ready to tangle your line in the pylons. 

The trick here is to steer the fish away from the dock as soon as you set the hook.
Not for BSR we are going to Cha Am fishing park(Not tourist park, Thai fishery with huge fish for 200bht per day.

Archived