Prachuap Khiri Khan woman seeks help after gaining 200 kilograms

webfact

Prachuap Khiri Khan woman seeks help after gaining 200 kilograms

By The Thaiger

100621cl4beonha-6.jpg

A Prachuap Khiri Khan woman who cannot walk after gaining about 200 kilograms of weight asked for help to lose weight on Monday.

59 year old Urai Noowan, a resident of Tambon Pak Praekk in Prachuap Khiri Khan’s Bang Saphan Noi district, said she could not afford going to a hospital for treatment of her obesity.

She lives with her husband, 52 year old Kamol Somjit, and her grandson, 11 year old Nattapong Somjit.

Full story: https://thethaiger.com/news/hua-hin/prachuap-khiri-khan-woman-seeks-help-after-gaining-200-kilograms

thtthaiger.png
-- © Copyright The Thaiger 2018-06-12

34 minutes ago, worgeordie said:

Bit late ,she should have asked for help,when she put on 25 Kg,

her family should have known something was wrong.

regards worgeordie

Agreed, and I think that applies to all people who get fat because they eat too much in every country.  Obesity is a great killer.

1 hour ago, worgeordie said:

Bit late ,she should have asked for help,when she put on 25 Kg,

her family should have known something was wrong.

regards worgeordie

She will tell you: "it wasn't my fault I suspect it happened due to a curse or evil spirits and it happened overnight".

OK, I will sacrifice myself and eat 10 % of her daily diet.

8 minutes ago, Lupatria said:

She will tell you: "it wasn't my fault I suspect it happened due to a curse or evil spirits and it happened overnight".

My whole village will eat her.

58 minutes ago, Lupatria said:

I think it's my Hormones Doctor. 

IMG_20180424_210120.png

I always have many reasons to do any one thing, and just one reason why i have a Thai wife is because too many western women are starting to look like these... And then they blame others... And everyone else should help. Pitty the next generation will not have the same choice of slim ladies in Thailand.. Nice video atyclb

I always have many reasons to do any one thing, and just one reason why i have a Thai wife is because too many western women are starting to look like these... And then they blame others... And everyone else should help. Pitty the next generation will not have the same choice of slim ladies in Thailand.. Nice video atyclb

7 hours ago, marko kok prong said:

I have a tip for her STOP EATING ALL YOUR WAKING HOURS.

I do sympathize to a point, but...

It's rare to see obese people here walking/waddling without some kinda bag firmly gripped in hand... with cakes, cream-topped cappuchinos, or multiple lunch boxes inside.

The same people can be seen rapidly fanning themselves during cool weather while complaining about the heat, or performing rare bursts of speed to take the first available seat on the train.

Eating to function properly is important, but when you have bum cheeks between your knees I think it's time to take another look at your priorities.

Here's my expert weight loss regimen: PUT DOWN THE FORK AND START EXERCISING! It's not only 100% free, but will actually leave you with MORE money in your wallet. No, it's not a glandular problem, it's not hereditary and you don't have a much harder time losing weight than anyone else. Stop eating for four people and start exercising daily. If you use more energy than you consume, you lose weight. It's as simple as that.

22 hours ago, jaiyen said:

Agreed, and I think that applies to all people who get fat because they eat too much in every country.  Obesity is a great killer.

Not everybody get "fat" because of eating too much or eating wrong food.

I am 20 kg "overweight", but this overweight is caused by a malfunction of the heart which causes too much water being produced in the body.
I eat almost nothing and I don't drink any Sugar or Soda drinks.

A friend of mine whad an athletic body and spend every day 2 hours after work in the Gym.
He had a severe heart attack when he was 42 and was forbidden to exercise by his Doctor/Cardiolog.
In 1 year time, he became overweight and fat.
He tried to do a little bit of exercise to lose the overweight and died a few weeks later due the the exercises.

Not everybody is fat or overweight because of too much food or too much sugar drinks.
Lost of people are "fat" because something is wrong with their Metabolism (the function to turn intake of food and drinks into waste rather than to turn food and drinks into fat).

Before throwing stones at people, you should think a little bit about what you are saying.

11 minutes ago, Confuscious said:

I am 20 kg "overweight", but this overweight is caused by a malfunction of the heart which causes too much water being produced in the body.

A friend of mine whad an athletic body and spend every day 2 hours after work in the Gym.
He had a severe heart attack when he was 42 and was forbidden to exercise by his Doctor/Cardiolog.
He tried to do a little bit of exercise to lose the overweight and died a few weeks later due the the exercises.

Not everybody is fat or overweight because of too much food or too much sugar drinks.
Lost of people are "fat" because something is wrong with their Metabolism (the function to turn intake of food and drinks into waste rather than to turn food and drinks into fat).

Before throwing stones at people, you should think a little bit about what you are saying.

Low carb is the best way to lose weight not exercise.

The breakdown is like 80% diet and 20% exercise.

13 hours ago, Myran said:

Here's my expert weight loss regimen: PUT DOWN THE FORK AND START EXERCISING! It's not only 100% free, but will actually leave you with MORE money in your wallet. No, it's not a glandular problem, it's not hereditary and you don't have a much harder time losing weight than anyone else. Stop eating for four people and start exercising daily. If you use more energy than you consume, you lose weight. It's as simple as that.

Not really. A billion people are addicted to processed carbs. They can't stop without a plan.

Break the addiction first then the rest becomes easier.

On 6/13/2018 at 12:28 PM, Confuscious said:

Hmm a malfunction of the heart causes the body to produce water.  That would be a medical first and break the known laws of physics.  The heart is a pump it does not produce anything.  Making water from nothing would also be quite a feat. 

People may have slower metabolism than others or conditions which make it hard to exercise or mean that need less calories.  However the body cannot create fat or any other matter from nothing.  If you gain weight then you are eating or drinking more than you are burning off or excreting.  Consume more than your body uses and you gain weight consume less and you lose weight.

6 hours ago, futsukayoi said:

Hmm a malfunction of the heart causes the body to produce water.  That would be a medical first and break the known laws of physics.  The heart is a pump it does not produce anything.  Making water from nothing would also be quite a feat. 

People may have slower metabolism than others or conditions which make it hard to exercise or mean that need less calories.  However the body cannot create fat or any other matter from nothing.  If you gain weight then you are eating or drinking more than you are burning off or excreting.  Consume more than your body uses and you gain weight consume less and you lose weight.

Swelling in the Legs, Ankles, or Feet. Swelling (edema) in your lower legs is another sign of a heart problem. When your heart doesn't work as well, blood flow slows and backs up in the veins in your legs. ... You may also have swelling in your stomach or notice some weight gain.Sep 26, 2016

Over to you, Mr. Einstein ......

On 6/16/2018 at 10:11 AM, geriatrickid said:

How does she poop? I can't see her  being able to aim correctly into a Thai squat toilet.  I feel sorry for her. It's sad.

Maybe she doesn't poop. No butthole.

All the garbage she has eaten since birth is still sloshing around inside of her.

Archived