Prachuap Khiri Khan woman seeks help after gaining 200 kilograms

webfact

In case like hers, realistically, her only hope to stay alive (this is no joke, she doesn't deserve derision, she deserves help and compassion) would be bariatric surgery. But for that to be survivable at her size she would first need to lose some of the weight by natural methods. 

i knew someone in a similar situation. after trying anything, she found an old chinese doctor who asked for 150,000 baht to help her. after payment, he pressed on her belly in few strategic points, and it turned out it was all GAZ - she literally flew UP in the sky like a balloon that released air pressure !!

F.jpg

On 6/16/2018 at 10:15 PM, Confuscious said:

Swelling in the Legs, Ankles, or Feet. Swelling (edema) in your lower legs is another sign of a heart problem. When your heart doesn't work as well, blood flow slows and backs up in the veins in your legs. ... You may also have swelling in your stomach or notice some weight gain.Sep 26, 2016

Over to you, Mr. Einstein ......

I am not quite Einstein but I d have a degree in Medical Biochemistry while you obviously slept through basic biology.  I see you have backed off from you claim about your heart producing water or any fantasies around producing fat.

You are now talking about fluid retention.  Heart problems can make people more susceptible to this (kidney problems are a more common culprit).  However as I said this is just a case of taking in more than the body is able to excrete (in this case fluid).  If you are susceptible the actual cause is  usually too much fatty food too much salty food so the body retains water to dilute it.  Cut those and reduce fluid intake and you will be less susceptible.  Edema is not a permanent condition and it does not make you fat although of course being fat will make you much more likely to develop edema.

25 minutes ago, Justfine said:

Fluid retention would add like a kg not 20kg. Water binds to glycogen so high carbs promote water retention as well.

If you can't exercise due to heart issues then a lower carb diet makes sense.

So many people who want to get rid of their "fat body" and be a little bit slimmer.
So many people who spend lot's of money on slimming products and medical treatment in hospitals to slim down only a few Kilograms.
So many people being scammed with all kind of slimming products and at the end of the day are still as fat as before or even fatter.

And all this whilst ThaiVisa is populated with members as JustFine and Futsukayoi who have the Holy Grail and know how to treat Obeisitas WITH SUCCESS!!!!!!!!

Open a hospital please, barstool Einsteins.
You will be rich in no time.

But I guess that you will end in jail for being a SCAMMER before that.

Don't bother to respond to this truth.
I don't like to read "barstool wisdom".

1 hour ago, Confuscious said:

So many people who want to get rid of their "fat body" and be a little bit slimmer.
So many people who spend lot's of money on slimming products and medical treatment in hospitals to slim down only a few Kilograms.
So many people being scammed with all kind of slimming products and at the end of the day are still as fat as before or even fatter.

And all this whilst ThaiVisa is populated with members as JustFine and Futsukayoi who have the Holy Grail and know how to treat Obeisitas WITH SUCCESS!!!!!!!!

Open a hospital please, barstool Einsteins.
You will be rich in no time.

But I guess that you will end in jail for being a SCAMMER before that.

Don't bother to respond to this truth.
I don't like to read "barstool wisdom".

Wow. Many people are fat cause they eat too many processed carbs which taste good.

It's not rocket science.

A lot of slimming products are a complete waste of money. Obesity was hardly an issue pre 1980.

All people need to do is go back to old school meat and 3 veg.

2 hours ago, futsukayoi said:

I am not quite Einstein but I d have a degree in Medical Biochemistry while you obviously slept through basic biology.  I see you have backed off from you claim about your heart producing water or any fantasies around producing fat.

You are now talking about fluid retention.  Heart problems can make people more susceptible to this (kidney problems are a more common culprit).  However as I said this is just a case of taking in more than the body is able to excrete (in this case fluid).  If you are susceptible the actual cause is  usually too much fatty food too much salty food so the body retains water to dilute it.  Cut those and reduce fluid intake and you will be less susceptible.  Edema is not a permanent condition and it does not make you fat although of course being fat will make you much more likely to develop edema.

The other guy isn't interested in facts.

Jim Croce gave a monologue about a fat girlfriend which was somewhat derogatory, but funny and also sang "Big fat woman," "Nobody loves a fat girl," lyrics below, all can be heard on YouTube.

Nobody loves a fat girl
But oh how a fat girl can love
Nobody seems to want me
I'm just a truck upon the highway of love
I'm all alone inside of my form
When ev'ry ounce of me is dyin' to keep somebody warm
Nobody loves a fat girl
Nobody loves a fat girl
Nobody seems to want me
I'm just a truck upon the highway of love