Stop Trashing Thailand! Tourists show the Thais how to pick up litter!

snoop1130

Seem to be lots of holier than thou creeps trashing the Thais on here. I wonder how many of you ever show an example by picking up litter? 
I (and Thai friends) pick up beach litter everyday.
You see it here and overseas. I can assure you there’s just as much garbage on European beaches these days. Just google 2 minute beach clean and you’ll see it’s a worldwide problem
Yes, but this is THAI VISA FORUM.

Not Euro visa forum, Hence why there are references to the Thai folks [emoji4][emoji106]

Sent from my X9079 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/12/2018 at 8:35 PM, peperobi said:

Stop to accuse only the Thais about the trash situation, many of us do always the best to increase the problem.

Yes Thai’s always do their best to “increase the problem”

like the Thai girl I was walking with last week who insisted Thai people can throw their trash on the streets because they have “freedom”

I'm building a house using a UK contractor and his Thai workers.  They drop trash all over the place and think nothing of it.  Even when there is a garbage can on site they are too fckg lazy to walk 20 steps to toss out their own paper, cans, and bottles.  Last week I told the contractor to have his workers clean the place up which he did but 2 days later I see the rubbish piling up again.  More on the ground than in the can.  What is with Thai people?  

• 2 weeks later...

Gammons. Typical Thais usually put their waste into the bins. There are,of course, four types of bin in Thailand - each for recycle, organic, dangerous and common wastes. There is a big process of garbage segregation in Thai cities. There are even joint projects of local government and private recyclers for waste segragation. The recyclers take the waste out of recycle bin located on the footpath and at the front of Thais' house to make their profit and the local government authority will take the rest of wastes to academically managing particularly dangerous and common waste. Some local governments use organic waste to feed livestock in some public projects. Moreover, several Thai rural villages don't throw organic and recycle wastes to the bin at all, they even use it for their own livestock and use recycle waste to make their own additional profit! If you're going to another cities than Bangkok or Pattaya, you will find there is no or little waste problem. (Well, I think you racists won't actually care about it. You haters will find another points to insult Thais. LOL) Thailand is a developing country and our waste management process is still not good enough but it is not the worst or as worse as you think. It is not deserve for gammon racists to use it as a cause to insulting Thais with hidden racism attitude like this. Ironically, I saw many white tourists throw their litter away on the roads and don't give a <deleted> their behaves will make my country dirty at all. Koh Pa-Ngan was ruined by trashes from truely trashes from first world countries who come here to drunken at Full Moon Party, have outdoor swinging sex, throw trashes away and try to excuse their behaves. Moreover, many Pattaya city sweepers are often angry about white trashes and gammons who always trashing Pattaya. Some sweepers brave enough to warn them when their throw their waste and consequence for those poor workers is they were beaten up by those sick white trashes - I means Thai sweepers were beaten up by white tourists and expats like you. I found an interesting research papers, it found you white trashes emit greenhouse gases from your tourism activities in Thailand more than dirty Chinese tourists whose you people are always insult at! LOL So, don't try to insult Thais on littering habits by your narrow attention-seeker behaves like that again. This kind of cliche, narrowed, narcissism , egomaniac, hidden-racism, ignorance, ill-educated and attention seeking behaviour like pretend to put the waste out of beach is only appealing to only drama-hungry media and Thais who feel really inferior. It isn't make well-educated persons who know what Thai waste management process really is or reasonable persons to care about it at all because the reasons I mentioned above. And if you're racists, you should remind that Thailand is still a foreign land for you even plenty of Thais feel inferiors and often blame themselves for YOUR FAULTS. So, you racists shouldn't really happy all the time when you live here. Please leave us alone and GET THE <deleted> OUT OF MY COUNTRY! 

Oh dear, come to almost any temporary market held almost anywhere in Thailoand and see the rubbish thrown away by ( yes you guessed it Thais ). The amount dropped outside my house FOUR times a week is staggering . Who picks it up, certainly NOT Thais ! Use your eyes and not behind rose tinted glasses. 

True there are many places that are kept clean but they are in the Minority rather than the MAJORITY !!!

• 2 weeks later...

As I drive along our Beach Road behind a couple of Thai women on a motorbike without crash helmets past numerous rubbish bins, suddenly an arm goes out to the side and a plastic bag full of rubbish is thrown into the roadside bushes.

Archived