World Cup predictions.

champers

1 minute ago, BangrakBob said:

Again <deleted> has that got to with my comments. You have totally misconstrued my comments to suit your own agenda.

Comments that has nothing to do with football or this thread. 

So why don’t you take it to somewhere where you will enjoy a political debate with someone who gives a <deleted>. 

Yeah, sure, uh huh, really friendly and welcoming are those Russians to all the "young lads" visiting for the cup. 

https://www.outsports.com/2018/6/14/17464374/gay-world-cup-russia-attack

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Neymar is an obnoxious toerag. About 3 team mates celebrated with him when he scored. Firminho scored and all the playing squad smothered him.
So is Ronaldo with his pathetic shorts pulled up his Arse on free kicks.

Having countless millions does strange things to people

9 hours ago, champers said:

Neymar is an obnoxious toerag. About 3 team mates celebrated with him when he scored. Firminho scored and all the playing squad smothered him.

he's awful is neymar. just embarrassing most of the time. and it's a shame he's such an idiot 'cos he's a brilliantly gifted player.

10 hours ago, champers said:

He's annoying as hell, but there is no question in my mind that the Mexican deliberately stepped on him. You just don't walk up to someone and misjudge where they are and inadvertently step on them. OTOH Neymar milked it to the point of comedy.

2 hours ago, jellydog said:

He's annoying as hell, but there is no question in my mind that the Mexican deliberately stepped on him. You just don't walk up to someone and misjudge where they are and inadvertently step on them. OTOH Neymar milked it to the point of comedy.

The way he reacted it looked like a sniper on the grassy knoll with an air gun got him on his ankle bone. 

Its becoming dangerous to predict any game now....I could have sworn ja[pan had stuck it to belgium and then the stunning reversal...at least belgium brazil will be fun to watch.

I think a dark horse is going to take it this time....my picks are France or Croatia.

England out tonight.

wouldn't necessarily call france a dark horse. they've got a hundred million quid midfielder and a teenage wonderkid up front who will transfer for about 150 million quid this summer. they were among the bookies' favourites pre-tournament as well.

croatia are an interesting one. and imagine how good a combined yugoslavia team would be today...

5 hours ago, jellydog said:

:biggrin:

DhKlIRoXkAAjUbM.jpg

It looks like Belgium's game changers are on fire. Lukaku, KDB, Hazard and the rest. Heck, even Fellaini in the box can be a game changer. Tough for opposing defenses to deal with.

How about that foot off the ground laser from KDB ! Woof !!

4 hours ago, JHolmesJr said:

Oh yes!

good shouts. hope you had a flutter on that being the final.

would really like croatia to win it now but kind of expect france to grind it out. plus mbappe looks like being the real breakout star of this tournament.

Archived