World Cup predictions.

champers

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, MrMuddle said:

Germany to beat Argentina in the Final, and Harry Kane to claim the winning goal.....

Germany to beat Argentina in the final, Maradona runs on the pitch and shoots 4 of the German players before dropping down dead with a massive heart attack !!

28 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

I've got Mo Salah at 66's to be top scorer.

Worse odds than England to win and Kane a hat-trick in the final I reckon! ?

Looks like the latest is that Salah doesn't start Ronnie.?

Just thinking that England might do a bit better than people are expecting, team spirit etc can count for a lot, just a shame we ain't got a decent Centre half amongst Walker, Cahill, Stones and Maguire especially with Walker and Stones always likely to make a rick !

2 hours ago, alfieconn said:

Just thinking that England might do a bit better than people are expecting, team spirit etc can count for a lot, just a shame we ain't got a decent Centre half amongst Walker, Cahill, Stones and Maguire especially with Walker and Stones always likely to make a rick !

I recall one of the players in the last World Cup saying it was the best camp, team spirit etc ever. Suddenly it was all over. 

Now Southgate in an interview trying to convince everyone England’s group is one of the hardest and how good Tunisia are......I guess it’s all about mind games. 

Very pleased to see Mexico get off to a great start, one of the teams which deserve to win the WC ( IMHO ).
A great team of experienced players who all play with passion and , are no doubt, spurred on by their fanatical fans !!
Their matches are always exciting and watching them fend off the Germans attack in the last 20 minutes was edge of the seat stuff !!

Not a prediction, just hoping !

Viva Mexico [emoji1166] !!!

2 hours ago, Kadilo said:

I recall one of the players in the last World Cup saying it was the best camp, team spirit etc ever. Suddenly it was all over. 

Now Southgate in an interview trying to convince everyone England’s group is one of the hardest and how good Tunisia are......I guess it’s all about mind games. 

So out of all that waffle you still haven't made a prediction ! 

1 hour ago, alfieconn said:

So out of all that waffle you still haven't made a prediction ! 

.....and out of all yours “england might do a little better than people are expecting” How brave. Winning a game would fit that prediction for many. 

Brazil

Belgium

Spain

Mexico. 

4 hours ago, Kadilo said:

Thank Buddha for commas.

9 minutes ago, champers said:

Thank Buddha for commas.

I assume you were digging at this post?

”Just thinking that England might do a bit better than people are expecting, team spirit etc can count for a lot, just a shame we ain't got a decent Centre half amongst Walker, Cahill, Stones and Maguire especially with Walker and Stones always likely to make a rick !”

9 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

”Just thinking that England might do a bit better than people are expecting, team spirit etc can count for a lot, just a shame we ain't got a decent Centre half amongst Walker, Cahill, Stones and Maguire especially with Walker and Stones always likely to make a rick !”

14 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

No. The one I attached.

5 minutes ago, champers said:

No. The one I attached.

Ah right. You are having a dig at my English, and he accuses me of waffling when he literally couldn't put a sentence together.

Makes  perfect sense. Bored are we?

Very pleased to see Mexico get off to a great start, one of the teams which deserve to win the WC ( IMHO ).
A great team of experienced players who all play with passion and , are no doubt, spurred on by their fanatical fans !!
Their matches are always exciting and watching them fend off the Germans attack in the last 20 minutes was edge of the seat stuff !!

Not a prediction, just hoping !

Viva Mexico [emoji1166] !!!
Totally. But my heart is even more with Peru and their super fanatic fans. Hope they can turn it around at least in their group.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

1 hour ago, Kadilo said:

Ah right. You are having a dig at my English, and he accuses me of waffling when he literally couldn't put a sentence together.

Makes  perfect sense. Bored are we?

Kadilo. I am not making fun of you or your English. You spoke about "the best camp, team spirit, etc." Remove the first comma and the sentence has a whole new meaning. Hence my Thank Buddha remark.

I must tell you the panda joke one day.

7 minutes ago, champers said:

Kadilo. I am not making fun of you or your English. You spoke about "the best camp, team spirit, etc." Remove the first comma and the sentence has a whole new meaning. Hence my Thank Buddha remark.

I must tell you the panda joke one day.

My sincere apologies. I totally get it now. I was totally wide of the mark. Lesson learned. 

Archived