Online 90 day TM47 report

alphason

44 minutes ago, alphason said:

Thanks, Its only been 2 days so far so should be ok.

Ive  known it go past the due  date also by  a  week but I really wouldnt worry about it unless its  more than 10 days after the due  date and youve heard  nothing, then you can contact them with your ref number

4 hours ago, kannot said:

Ive  known it go past the due  date also by  a  week but I really wouldnt worry about it unless its  more than 10 days after the due  date and youve heard  nothing, then you can contact them with your ref number

No. 7 days past is the max limit over.

• 3 weeks later...

I tried to do my 90 report online tonight from my new MacBook Pro with the newest software. Nope, never got past step one! Tried two other browsers, Chrome and Firefox. Nope! Hum... Then went to my almost 2 year old iPhone. That worked! LOL! Still using "certified" software at Immigration? Haha! I got through to step 4, but it wouldn't print from the Google App, or send a copy of it by email! UGH! Okay, I log in by the Safari browser on my iPhone and to to the check on your application page and put in my referral number I copied from my iPhone by a pen and a piece of paper and then entered my passport information. It comes up as processing! YEAH! From there I could actually print it out from my iPhone to my new WiFi printer. It shouldn't be that hard to do, but it is! I guess I have to check back in a few days to see if I was approved.

Well that was quick! I got an email at 9:30 AM saying my 90 report online report was approved! Printed out 2 copies, one for my passport another for my wallet where I carry a copy of my Passport ID and one year extension pages. Much better than a trip to the Immigration Office!

Trying to make my 90 day report (due 28 July) but can't get past step 1 - go to nearest office message.

I am wondering if it's because I was out of country for 3 days and have an arrival card dated 21 June. So maybe the system is intelligent enough to recognise that I have not been in Thailand for 90 days. I doubt that but hey who knows.

Any words of wisdom from the forum crew.  I guess just wait until 19 September ....   

2 hours ago, LivinginKata said:

Trying to make my 90 day report (due 28 July) but can't get past step 1 - go to nearest office message.

I am wondering if it's because I was out of country for 3 days and have an arrival card dated 21 June. So maybe the system is intelligent enough to recognise that I have not been in Thailand for 90 days. I doubt that but hey who knows.

Any words of wisdom from the forum crew.  I guess just wait until 19 September ....   

That's the message I got when I tried to use my computer with Safari, Chrome and Firefox browsers. Then I then tried my iPhone and I made it to step 4. Weird! But you are correct that your 90 days resets when re-entering the country.

15 minutes ago, Jimi007 said:

That's the message I got when I tried to use my computer with Safari, Chrome and Firefox browsers. Then I then tried my iPhone and I made it to step 4. Weird! But you are correct that your 90 days resets when re-entering the country.

I always use the specified Explorer 7, so doubt that my issue.

edit ... I just checked at it's upgraded itself to something called Edge for Windows 10

9 minutes ago, LivinginKata said:

I always use the specified Explorer 7, so doubt that my issue.

edit ... I just checked at it's upgraded itself to something called Edge for Windows 10

Try your smart phone. Nothing else would work for me. It would be nice if immigration would use certified and web compliant software! It's pretty ridiculous that one must use just a certain browser on a particular operating system! 

3 hours ago, Jimi007 said:

It would be nice if immigration would use certified and web compliant software! It's pretty ridiculous that one must use just a certain browser on a particular operating system! 

It would even be nicer if they would update their software completely to make it work. My last entry was in 2007, so I cannot use the online stuff, because my database entry is too old and the only way to get it up-to-date would be to leave the country and come back again! This is ridiculous.

12 hours ago, hkt83100 said:

It would even be nicer if they would update their software completely to make it work. My last entry was in 2007, so I cannot use the online stuff, because my database entry is too old and the only way to get it up-to-date would be to leave the country and come back again! This is ridiculous.

Same here.

Optimistically, I try mine every time, but the system never accepts it. (Last arrival in 2011 by car at the southern border). It creates work for them, but there are no fees nor bribes involved so why on earth wont they fix the data so it works for the customer? They're able to process it simply in seconds so it can't be too hard. 

11 minutes ago, Old Croc said:

Same here.

Optimistically, I try mine every time, but the system never accepts it. (Last arrival in 2011 by car at the southern border). It creates work for them, but there are no fees nor bribes involved so why on earth wont they fix the data so it works for the customer? They're able to process it simply in seconds so it can't be too hard. 

I am in a similar situation, I have renewed my passport in Thailand and my new passport number doesn't match my old arrival card etc, so until I do an out/in, I cant use online.

1 hour ago, phuketrichard said:

whats the  big deal? leave the country for a day or two or three

One of the main reasons i live, and have lived here for over 30 years is the amazing places to visit nearby..

Some times u all amaze me???

Having travelled all over the world its nice to have a base sometimes. I haven't been out of the coutry since Oct 2016 but travel a lot internally (recently returned from a 3000km journey up north). I would like to visit Laos again and Cambodia but lethargy sets in.

Part of the reason some don't like to travel is the Immigration Dance on return.

Each to their own.

2 hours ago, phuketrichard said:

whats the  big deal? leave the country for a day or two or three

One of the main reasons i live, and have lived here for over 30 years is the amazing places to visit nearby..

Some times u all amaze me???

Perhaps you're not in a wheelchair under constant doctor's care.?

3 hours ago, Psimbo said:

Having travelled all over the world its nice to have a base sometimes. I haven't been out of the coutry since Oct 2016 but travel a lot internally (recently returned from a 3000km journey up north). I would like to visit Laos again and Cambodia but lethargy sets in.

Each to their own.

I do have a base, thats where i go back too,  not where i stay 365 days, year in ,year out.
i am current to on a 6, 000 kms road trip, already did Phuket- CM via Umphang, Mae Hong son &  Nan,  Siem rep, ( currently in Kep)

This year out of the past 18 days on the road have had 1 ,YES ONLY 1, full day of sun

Part of the reason some don't like to travel is the Immigration Dance on return

agree, those 30 minutes are a real pain...  LOL

As u say,to each ther own

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/12/2018 at 2:16 AM, Agusts said:

I'm pretty sure if you leave the country the 90 day reporting resets and start again from when you re-entered.... No idea if online system can/will tell you, but in the office they do.

Looks like the software does recognise the arrival date. I just made online report 82 days from my arrival and the application was accepted. Pending now. 

49 minutes ago, Old Croc said:

I made application for a 90 day report for a friend late Tuesday night.

Just checked it now, approved. Took just over one working day.

Wish I could get my own done this way. 

I made mine on Monday. Just got email confirmation this morning so 3 working days.

• 6 months later...
1 hour ago, LivinginKata said:

Tried to update today. Refer me back to contact office.  Maybe due to Songkran holidays. Anyone else try recently. My renewal 24th April.

Some people getting this message,  including me, no one knows why or what the remedy is....!

Try again and have plan B ....

1 hour ago, phuketrichard said:

i tried to do mine last week, BUT had forgotten the 7-14 day ONLY before its due,

Had to do the drive thru,

very smooth, only gave them the passport

Really ... no copies at all. Might give this a whirl next week.  

edit how about the TM47 form.

Archived