BANGKOK 25 May 2019 20:05
alphason

Online 90 day TM47 report

Just done my first 90 day report online early Monday AM, all seemed to pass through ok.

It is still showing as pending how long does it normally take to be approved (Phuket) ?

Thanks.

Did  mine 4  days ago, took 4  days  to pass

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, alphason said:

Thanks, Its only been 2 days so far so should be ok.

Ive  known it go past the due  date also by  a  week but I really wouldnt worry about it unless its  more than 10 days after the due  date and youve heard  nothing, then you can contact them with your ref number

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, kannot said:

Ive  known it go past the due  date also by  a  week but I really wouldnt worry about it unless its  more than 10 days after the due  date and youve heard  nothing, then you can contact them with your ref number

No. 7 days past is the max limit over.

I tried to do my 90 report online tonight from my new MacBook Pro with the newest software. Nope, never got past step one! Tried two other browsers, Chrome and Firefox. Nope! Hum... Then went to my almost 2 year old iPhone. That worked! LOL! Still using "certified" software at Immigration? Haha! I got through to step 4, but it wouldn't print from the Google App, or send a copy of it by email! UGH! Okay, I log in by the Safari browser on my iPhone and to to the check on your application page and put in my referral number I copied from my iPhone by a pen and a piece of paper and then entered my passport information. It comes up as processing! YEAH! From there I could actually print it out from my iPhone to my new WiFi printer. It shouldn't be that hard to do, but it is! I guess I have to check back in a few days to see if I was approved.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Trying to make my 90 day report (due 28 July) but can't get past step 1 - go to nearest office message.

I am wondering if it's because I was out of country for 3 days and have an arrival card dated 21 June. So maybe the system is intelligent enough to recognise that I have not been in Thailand for 90 days. I doubt that but hey who knows.

Any words of wisdom from the forum crew.  I guess just wait until 19 September ....   

2 hours ago, LivinginKata said:

Trying to make my 90 day report (due 28 July) but can't get past step 1 - go to nearest office message.

I am wondering if it's because I was out of country for 3 days and have an arrival card dated 21 June. So maybe the system is intelligent enough to recognise that I have not been in Thailand for 90 days. I doubt that but hey who knows.

Any words of wisdom from the forum crew.  I guess just wait until 19 September ....   

That's the message I got when I tried to use my computer with Safari, Chrome and Firefox browsers. Then I then tried my iPhone and I made it to step 4. Weird! But you are correct that your 90 days resets when re-entering the country.

15 minutes ago, Jimi007 said:

That's the message I got when I tried to use my computer with Safari, Chrome and Firefox browsers. Then I then tried my iPhone and I made it to step 4. Weird! But you are correct that your 90 days resets when re-entering the country.

I always use the specified Explorer 7, so doubt that my issue.

edit ... I just checked at it's upgraded itself to something called Edge for Windows 10

9 minutes ago, LivinginKata said:

I always use the specified Explorer 7, so doubt that my issue.

edit ... I just checked at it's upgraded itself to something called Edge for Windows 10

Try your smart phone. Nothing else would work for me. It would be nice if immigration would use certified and web compliant software! It's pretty ridiculous that one must use just a certain browser on a particular operating system! 

Edited by Jimi007
Typo

I decided to try it for the first time last week- I got the same Immigration Office comment. I figured it was because it was a week short of my renewal.