Surat Thani school boss dismissed

snoop1130

Surat Thani school boss dismissed

By Suwannee Bundisak 
The Nation

12359b633be6f0f8995b0d43d9037e32.jpeg

Somchao Sithichen, accused of lunch-budget graft in his role as director of Ban Tha Mai School in Surat Thani’s Tha Chana district, has been temporarily dismissed from service pending a disciplinary probe and a criminal investigation, Surat Thani governor Wichawut Jinto confirmed on Wednesday.

Wichawut told reporters at a seminar held in Muang district by the Surat Thani Primary Education Service Area 1 Office on Wednesday to develop the potential of 1,540 educational administrators and personnel that he had signed Somchao's dismissal order on Tuesday as recommended by the provincial educational chief Chumpol Srisung. 

He said the case of "pupils fed with plain rice noodles and fish sauce" was a bad apple that affected the whole of Surat Thani education and urged others to think about what is best for the children.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/national/30347671

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2018-6-13

26 minutes ago, tifino said:

he needs to have a teacher's uniform put back on, instead of all that wannabe fake gold

...looks like a glorified bus conductor

Agree with you 100%, funny thing though my wife is a school director, has her fancy white (special day) uniform, nothing like his, even the wife said he is more than a director if that is his correc t uniform

4 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Agree with you 100%, funny thing though my wife is a school director, has her fancy white (special day) uniform, nothing like his, even the wife said he is more than a director if that is his correc t uniform

yeah! I reckon they should be brave and show the full photo (and reveal from what era it was taken from;

as there would also be a pistol worn!!

Archived