35mm development Phitsanulok

Hey everyone!

Does anyone know of a place where I can buy and develop 35mm film spools in Phitsanulok? There is an abudance of digital photography stores but am yet to find a film place. I have a few finished rolls and would love to get them processed and scanned.

Thanks!

I think most folks send theirs to one of several small labs still in operation in BKK.  I recall seeing their FB pages w/photos of orders being mailed out.  Haven't used any so can't rec any specific one.

I buy films from Films Festival. Based in Bangkok, he sells on eBay, and will quote you a price delivered in Thailand if you contact him.

For processing I use Patani, also in Bangkok (find them in Facebook). I send in the film, pay when he has finished processing, and he sends to me by SMS. Good quality, clean negatives. He also does scanning. Another option is IQ Lab. Have also used Airlab but they messed up a couple of films so they are off my list!

55 minutes ago, FracturedRabbit said:

I buy films from Films Festival. Based in Bangkok, he sells on eBay, and will quote you a price delivered in Thailand if you contact him.

For processing I use Patani, also in Bangkok (find them in Facebook). I send in the film, pay when he has finished processing, and he sends to me by SMS. Good quality, clean negatives. He also does scanning. Another option is IQ Lab. Have also used Airlab but they messed up a couple of films so they are off my list!

Thank you so much!

Need to modify my film purchasing recommendation. Films Festival are not replying to mails, and quoting August delivery for items they say they have in stock!

The good news is that AVCamera are now selling film. From experience they deliver purchases the following day, and their prices are better too!

http://www.avcamera.com/index.php/film

4 hours ago, FracturedRabbit said:

Need to modify my film purchasing recommendation. Films Festival are not replying to mails, and quoting August delivery for items they say they have in stock!

The good news is that AVCamera are now selling film. From experience they deliver purchases the following day, and their prices are better too!

http://www.avcamera.com/index.php/film

Thanks so much for the update!

Archived