Job sites other than Ajarn.com

The short answer is yes, though while ajarn.com is not perfect, I consider it to have fewer faults or deficiencies than these others. That said,

1.ajarnjobspace.com - a little-used site, with few listings.

2.thailandteaching.com - I'm not even sure if it is still in operation. It has relatively few recent listings. Historical

listings are not removed, so check the posting date before wasting time reading.

3. eslcafe.com -an international site; contains relatively few Thai listings because it is expensive. Thai listings

are normally identifiable in the title line for each listing.

The following are not job sites per se, but sometimes contain job postings, from agencies, schools, or teachers:

4.On facebook: a) Teaching Jobs in Thailand

b) Teaching in Thailand

Both of the foregoing are  disorganized messes. It helps if you select "New Posts"instead of the default "Recent Activity" It is necessary to re-do this every time you visit the site.

5. thailandteaching.info - also a discussion board format, beset with technical problems, and perhaps because of that, has very few users.

Sooner or later I'll get my blog up and running - one if these years.

Ajarn is really all anyone needs. My issue with it is all the crap it posts. Should have a page for 45k+ jobs. The teachers section is pretty much a joke.

All the rest is utter crap. I would not bother with any of it.

Archived