British tourist forced to apologise after being caught trying to pull insurance scam on Koh Samui

snoop1130

Just mount a Go Pro on a stick, trawl the bars shoving your camera where it's not wanted, ignore visa, employment and taxation laws, open a Patreon and Pay Pal account, beg for money and hey presto watch the ca$h roll in. Seems to be all the rage at the moment.

Yeah the man's a crook but those "members" jibing at him because of his name and the colour of his skin, questioning his rights of citizenship in the UK is ridiculous and racist. Rule Britannia?

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, MW72 said:

How about saying sorry to all the people who pay inflated insurance prices to cover scamming pricks like you who get away with it?

How about a charge of insurance fraud, filing a false police report with intent to defraud and wasting police resources? A few months in clink, deportation and blacklist. 

2 hours ago, upu2 said:

He should be jailed, it is commonly called fraud

This place is funny sometimes, it's akin to a child doing something wrong, and that child needs to sit in the naughty corner for 10 minutes and then say sorry. It's only fraud after all... But how dare someone smoke some cannabis in their room alone, go directly to prison my friend, no questions asked  

I do remember reading somewhere that an attempt at defrauding an insurance company results in being blacklisted against taking out any more insurance for anything, with any other company.

This includes house insurance, car insurance etc.  Looks like he is heading for a whole lot of trouble when he gets back to the UK.

I wonder why if he lost/had stolen his computer in the Uk he did not make a claim on his insurance then?

14 minutes ago, Somtamnication said:

Classic British name.

It is. Perhaps you were unaware that  the British Empire was the empire on which the sun never sets. This chap came from the people of one of the former colonial occupations.  Perhaps if Britain had not invaded and looted so many countries where it did not belong, it would not have its children coming home.

It is. Perhaps you were unaware that  the British Empire was the empire on which the sun never sets. This chap came from the people of one of the former colonial occupations.  Perhaps if Britain had not invaded and looted so many countries where it did not belong, it would not have its children coming home.

If (just if) it only did bad to people, why would they then treat it as ‘home’. Sorry I cannot fathom out your thinking but I do agree that some bad things happened, just in the same way as longer back in UK history, Brits were taken as slaves by Vikings. There seems to be a lot of selective memories around when it comes to GB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14 hours ago, Raymonddiaz said:

Yes British. The world is just a small village. A particular name doesn't belong to any specific country. Maybe it hurts but who can stop the wave with his own hands? 

That particular name belongs to Nigeria.

No great surprises there!

2 hours ago, wazzupnow said:

why did he apologize for this insurance scamming it is in his DNA

all britisch do it ,or claiming all kind of losses to their hotel gh etc!

its a way of life

If Britisch are people who hold a British passport but born outside the UK I may partly agree but as that would include my wife I know you are wrong. If you mean British then you are talking utter <deleted>.

3 hours ago, upu2 said:

Obviously you have not read all my posts.

no but u dont have many either do u ?  new be, 46 is it ? ? and the last 5 or 6 you sent to me were nonsense and way off topic, please do try to keep with the program.?

3 minutes ago, chang1 said:

If Britisch are people who hold a British passport but born outside the UK I may partly agree but as that would include my wife I know you are wrong. If you mean British then you are talking utter <deleted>.

That famous quote,yes magnificent in meaning and actions by fellow"Britisch"  "A dog is born in a stable,does the dog think its a horse?"   of course it does not,and to prove it,no recourse to public funds,no food banks,only Tesco crap bins

Archived