Australian promised sex tour with prostitutes on boat in Pattaya - drugs also involved

webfact

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, mikebell said:

38,000?  It must be some boat! Was that for a month?

If the Devil's Den can charge up to 18,000 Baht for the VIP trip to Swampy, 38,000 Baht doesn't sound extortionate

44 minutes ago, BigC said:

Was he must have been advertising online the idiot lol

He was posting ads on Craig's List for some time, and in several other locations.

I always wonder how he had escaped the attention of the authorities.

I guess it was just a matter of time...

4 hours ago, Blue Muton said:

I just looked up "sleazy" in my dictionary only to find a picture of that guy.

(yes, I still have to use a picture dictionary to help me with the big words).

One mans meat is another mans poison

2 hours ago, topt said:

If the bags/clubs were coming from Thailand then seems weird unless Aussie prices are very high?

Prices for any genuine golfing products in Thailand are very high compared to UK/Europe and US.

Unlikely that he did the smuggling personally. Probably used a mule.

Aussie tourist comes to Thailand for a golfing holiday with his clubs and Carpenter fills the shafts with cocaine.

Tourist returns to Australia with clubs and associate of Carpenter empties the shafts. Note that it was said that he was "involved", not the actual smuggler. Mule was probably collared at customs in Australia and grassed Carpenter up.

7 hours ago, mikebell said:

38,000?  It must be some boat! Was that for a month?

Well, it may have been, but I doubt it. I seems an overnight cruise on a decent-sized party-boat for several guys complete with girls, drinks and food; B38k may be cheap. I guess it depends on what is delivered for the fee.

13 minutes ago, smotherb said:

Well, it may have been, but I doubt it. I seems an overnight cruise on a decent-sized party-boat for several guys complete with girls, drinks and food; B38k may be cheap. I guess it depends on what is delivered for the fee.

Me and some mates booked something similar a few years back for 50,000 including beer and girls. Booked from a well know girly bar. Not a lot of dosh in Pattaya for an all Inclusive day/ night out. 

3 hours ago, topt said:

If the bags/clubs were coming from Thailand then seems weird unless Aussie prices are very high?

Prices for any genuine golfing products in Thailand are very high compared to UK/Europe and US.

He probably recruited “golfers” to bring clubs to Thailand, which were then filled and accompanied back to Aus by their mules.

28 minutes ago, StayinThailand2much said:

Wait... So why was the fee 38,000 baht, rather than the here advertised 3,000? Did they book for the whole Pattaya police department?

There’s nothing new here it’s been going on for years. There is a wider picture as to why they want to hold him, got very lucky title to do with booze and bang cruises. The real story is around the drugs. 

1 minute ago, FitnessHealthTravel said:

Interesting how these fools come here and think they can get away with behavior they wouldn't think of trying at home.

He would definitely do that at home......typical A grade lowlife.

Plenty like him in Australia.....that’s half his problem, he probably thought nothing of  it, just normal behavior.

make a dollar, get the punters in, Australia full of them.

the drug smuggling is what’s going to strain his balls.....

if he presents with a few million baht this might all even go away.

5 minutes ago, namatjira said:

He would definitely do that at home......typical A grade lowlife.

Plenty like him in Australia.....that’s half his problem, he probably thought nothing of  it, just normal behavior.

make a dollar, get the punters in, Australia full of them.

the drug smuggling is what’s going to strain his balls.....

if he presents with a few million baht this might all even go away.

Your last line is a absolute cracker my man, and you are pointing a finger at Australia and many of its citizens

Archived