New report ranks Thailand as the world’s riskiest holiday destination

webfact

On 6/19/2018 at 3:47 PM, darksidedog said:

I am sure the folks at TAT will be frantically pulling out the bullshit file to find some way to try to deny this.

Thailand being seen as dangerous? Can't have such negativity. Quick, someone come up with some lies and denials.

I volunteer - I will deny the claims.

Until they show me claims as a percentage of visitors to the countries on this list I'm calling "statistical bs" on this report.

When they demonize a particular country for being exceptionally dangerous, they have an obligation to provide meaningful data.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/19/2018 at 4:15 PM, InMyShadow said:

Haha brits arrive at the airport having drunk the plane dry. Already dressed in a singlet and flip flops 

And it all goes down hill from there 

Yup, every single incident is down to Brits.....except!

5 minutes ago, tropo said:

I volunteer - I will deny the claims.

Until they show me claims as a percentage of visitors to the countries on this list I'm calling "statistical bs" on this report.

When they demonize a particular country for being exceptionally dangerous, they have an obligation to provide meaningful data.

Yes, if Thailand receives more visitors than other Countries , then of course there will be more insurance claims

Oh yeah this really is going to hit the international headlines from some company in the UK pointing the finger at Thailand. UK isn't exactly as safe as it used to be either, with all the murders and robbing on the streets of London, perhaps they should be looking in that out.

4 minutes ago, khundon said:

I’m already getting my bullshitometer plugged in for when the reply comes from the Thai Junta, sorry, Government. 

???

You think the Thai government is going to bother replying to an insurance company trying to drum up sales? 555

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/19/2018 at 9:39 AM, webfact said:

Julia Alpan, head of marketing at Endsleigh, said: "Thailand is a popular destination for holidaymakers and backpackers, so it’s no surprise to see it revealed as the most dangerous location in the world to visit.

Yeah say it like it is Julia .. Nowt like a counter narrative to TAT's tat' ..

Suspicious deaths come to mind too, with the usual BS propaganda spin to mask and smoke screen the real truths.

Take the recent drownings, boys missing in caves, road rage, very bad driving skills, pushy attitudes, racism and soooo on...

Unsafe is an understatement

Paradise!!!!

Archived